Author Topic: Pharrell has laser surgery to remove tattoos  (Read 761 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Pharrell has laser surgery to remove tattoos
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2009, 02:42:48 PM »
thats dumb, maybe if he was a 'normal' person,personaly if i was a pretty successful rockstar/celeb, id be tatted up like nuts

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2009, 01:58:47 AM »
thats why i will never get tattoos, coz there's a good chance that you'll regret having it in the future.
i mean, tattoos are cool. i've always contemplated getting some religious tatoos in the past, but i never went through with it, coz of the above reason.
just dont get a tattoo if you're not prepared to have it for the rest of your life.
Amen.  Look at Travis Barker, Dennis Rodman, Lil' Wayne & Birdman for example...yuck.  And other reasons not to bother with tattoos.  The game's butterfly tattoo & the flak he got & that snickers commercial a few years back.  Its not on youtube so i'll describe it :(  A guy who had a badass lion tattoo on his back & showed it to the coach.  Coach said,'NICE TATTOO' 'YOU'VE BEEN TRADED TO MIAMI'. :D  And he went to make it like a fish.  Anyone remember that commercial?  The Lions shoulda used that logo for their new look instead.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 02:39:59 AM »
Impulsive motherfucker. Make up your damn mind. Who gets a buttload of tats and then decides they don't want them? Draw them shits on next time.

Haha ! Word!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

ABN

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2009, 03:49:14 AM »
his arms are gonna look fucked up for the rest of his life. one of my best friends got a tat removed by laser and he had to get a new tat just so to cover up the fucked up scarr.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2009, 05:09:31 AM »
Impulsive motherfucker. Make up your damn mind. Who gets a buttload of tats and then decides they don't want them? Draw them shits on next time.

Haha ! Word!

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2009, 07:33:22 PM »
aint nobody trying to make business moves with an individual who is tatted up all on his and and arms. especially if your a Black man. eye hope a lot of young brothers and sisters learn from  pharells mistake. if they want to  succeed in this corporate/white mans world
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2009, 08:36:49 PM »
Start making beats like you did in the late 90's to make headlines instead of doing this stupid shit for publicity.

Lame.

yeah, cause hes getting rid of his tats for publicity  ::)

as far as proffesionalism/the workplace... noone who would care should be seeing your back anyway, so i don't see why it would matter