Author Topic: [NEW] Eminem- 3 AM (Produced by Dr. Dre)  (Read 3996 times)

JRiv

• 'G'
Re: [NEW] Eminem- 3 AM (Produced by Dr. Dre)
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2009, 09:59:34 PM »
Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat is insane!!!!!!  :o

Lucifuge

« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2009, 03:14:07 AM »
go lisiten DPG they fresh ass fuck!!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Moe

« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2009, 05:31:28 AM »
go lisiten DPG they fresh ass fuck!!
no dpg is stale

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2009, 10:51:59 AM »
This is pretty decent actually.

Its not great and eminem has done much better but its not bad. The beat actually has a decent vibe to it even though something is missing. It would be a decent album cut but this shit is coming out as single material now?

After all the time spent in the studio and this is, crack a bottle and we made you is the best they could come up with for the first three singles? Where are the monster singles and hungry flow, he just flows to flow now. I dont even mind the accent that much on this, its not too much and his flow is good too at times but its just he is using to much filler lines just to fit something in and before he would if he ever needed a filler line, just have a randon line and thats it. He flow would also be more natural. Now its all coming across as forced.

Im worried, it'll be better than encore but we'll see how much better.

Overall decent track, can't hate on it as like that, but single material for something cooked up between eminem and dre as part of this big year and comeback and all...naaa

pz

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2009, 03:04:58 PM »
I've given this awhile to sink in, and I think it's sick. This is one of the most out there rap singles I've heard in a long asss time, surprised Jimmy let this through...

The flow, lyricism and story telling are all ill, the beat is sick although it doesn't show much progression from Dre, the only thing that takes away from it is the accent, which isn't as bad by the time you get to the 3rd verse. If he dropped it completely I dunno if the flow would work, but it would make the track that much better...

Shits dope I reckon, how can you say this isnt dark? He's spitting like nothing else, and its dark as hell, exactly as they said relapse would be...

Just needa drop the accent...

dameons

« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2009, 08:39:36 PM »
If this was 12 yrs ago and a white kid dropped this cut , it would be pandemonium all over again. Nowadays , he has no shock value because he's said it all before and we know that a white kid from Detroit can spit as well as any brother from Queens. This is a great cut for sure , but nothing we haven't seen before in the last 12 years since Em' came out.

The Watcher

« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2009, 09:45:20 PM »
kind of reminds me of the track that em was meant to release with thirstn howl iii back in 98 or whatever it was before sslp came out. the accent doesnt bother me so much, the lyrics are on point though can't really say anything about that and his flow is ridiculous as per usual, dre laced another banger for a beat too. how can people say this isn't dark? its about em choppin people up, it doesn't get much darker

hopefully there's more shit like this on relapse
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2009, 10:01:39 PM »
Okay, it's been a few days.  The song has already been played out and I will probably never listen to it again (except radio/video).  I mean how many times can you listen to a track about him cuttin people up and drinkin their blood and bathwater and jerkin off to Hannah Montana?   

kind of reminds me of the track that em was meant to release with thirstn howl iii back in 98 or whatever

If your talking about the song where he says "went to the kitchen make a sandwich/ and just ate the knife".  That song was one of my favorites back in the day.  But I think they are totally different.  Because back then Em's pain was real, his life was at a low point, and he was contemplating suicide, had supposedly tried to overdose on pills, etc.  He was expressing himself through his music, basically the whole "just don't give a fuck" Slim Shady personality.   

This new material is totally impersonal, has very little to do with his life, it's basically him just trying to create something cinematic.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 10:07:15 PM by Prescribed By Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2009, 02:47:19 AM »
Listen to it once and stoped at the second verse thinking it was an ok track....Just listened to it again and herd that 3rd verse....that was unreal word play and flow....cant wait for the able now....definatly taking it back to the marshall mathers style of rapping...
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2009, 03:11:51 AM »
Listened to it another 2 times and i have to say this is a great track!! I dont understand how people can complain about the subject matter....this is origional slim shady which was what was missing from his last album...what else would come with...talking gangster?  being a miami drug king pin?....na give me this shit any day over bullshit songs like ass like that....

Cant wait for the album now....
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

The Watcher

« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2009, 07:26:42 AM »
Okay, it's been a few days.  The song has already been played out and I will probably never listen to it again (except radio/video).  I mean how many times can you listen to a track about him cuttin people up and drinkin their blood and bathwater and jerkin off to Hannah Montana?   

kind of reminds me of the track that em was meant to release with thirstn howl iii back in 98 or whatever

nah, it was Em rapping about being in a haunted house, blood coming out of the walls etc .. it was never officially released from memory

If your talking about the song where he says "went to the kitchen make a sandwich/ and just ate the knife".  That song was one of my favorites back in the day.  But I think they are totally different.  Because back then Em's pain was real, his life was at a low point, and he was contemplating suicide, had supposedly tried to overdose on pills, etc.  He was expressing himself through his music, basically the whole "just don't give a fuck" Slim Shady personality.   

This new material is totally impersonal, has very little to do with his life, it's basically him just trying to create something cinematic.
- celph titled

- joe budden

The Watcher

« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2009, 07:27:22 AM »
Yo, alright, yo
I'm possessed by evil demons that torture me while I'm sleeping
I keep dreaming of death and I'm hearing people screaming
The devil's spirit's trapped inside me and I want it out
I'm on the couch bleeding to death in a haunted house
With both of my wrists slit, I'm lifted up in the air
And suspended in animation like someone's holding me there
I feel somebody's cold hands wrapping around my neck
While I choke on my own blood that I swallow and drown to death
But I found a breath and somehow managed to slip the clutches
Nearly blacking out from dizziness and head rushes
Tripping over OD'd bodies of dead lushes
Bloodstains paint the plush carpet like red blushes
Door's open and close by themselves, books fly off shelves
Curtains catch fire, the house melts
My skin blisters and sticks together like twin sisters
The wind blows and shatters windows like ten twisters
Caught a piece of shrapnel in the Adam's apple
Two cups of holy water and I'm looking at 'em half full
But as soon as I go to touch 'em they turn into red rum
It got silent, then all these voices said
"Come follow me into the pits of Hell"
I heard 'em yell "Welcome to the Norman Bates Motel!"
I ring the bell for service and I was greeted by his mother
Covered in dry blood, head still dented from the shovel
I said I need a room so I could try to get some rest
She gave me the keys to the best suite and a bag of cess
And told me that's just for starters, Satan'll be in to see me later
To see if I'm interested in being partners
- celph titled

- joe budden

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2009, 07:54:27 AM »
kind of reminds me of the track that em was meant to release with thirstn howl iii back in 98 or whatever it was before sslp came out. the accent doesnt bother me so much, the lyrics are on point though can't really say anything about that and his flow is ridiculous as per usual, dre laced another banger for a beat too. how can people say this isn't dark? its about em choppin people up, it doesn't get much darker

hopefully there's more shit like this on relapse

it may be a dark track, but for a dark track, it's a joke  ;)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2009, 11:03:34 AM »
You are all right about the voice thing, I would also love to hear the old Eminem voice from the SSLP/MMLP era. I think the problem is that this voice is gone, he can't reproduce it. The real Slim Shady was 10 years ago, he just sounded different back then. That's why he's using this fukkin "accent" since Encore. Even on "The Eminem Show" he had a different voice. Maybe I'm wrong, though this is the only explenation that's logical to me.

Nevertheless, I'm hyped for Relapse  8) The three leaked songs are all good.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2009, 11:10:02 AM »
You are all right about the voice thing, I would also love to hear the old Eminem voice from the SSLP/MMLP era. I think the problem is that this voice is gone, he can't reproduce it. The real Slim Shady was 10 years ago, he just sounded different back then. That's why he's using this fukkin "accent" since Encore. Even on "The Eminem Show" he had a different voice. Maybe I'm wrong, though this is the only explenation that's logical to me.

Nevertheless, I'm hyped for Relapse  8) The three leaked songs are all good.
ehm, well actually, the high pitched voice wasn't how Eminem naturally sounded, during the SSLP/MMLP period.
he did the high pitched thing on purpose ( so it was basically his trademark)

but he doesn't need to re-do anything, he should just drop the accent!
he didn't do it on Crack a bottle and that helped a lot.