Author Topic: [NEW] Eminem- 3 AM (Produced by Dr. Dre)  (Read 4050 times)

Moe

Re: [NEW] Eminem- 3 AM (Produced by Dr. Dre)
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2009, 06:50:24 PM »
negative.

people are just giving him a pass for this shit cause hes eminem

if everyone else starts doin it youll all start realizing how stupid it is
of course, he's the great white hype

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2009, 07:02:03 PM »
Ok enough complaining about the accent lol . He's just trying to sound a bit different.

I see this beat more for 50 than Em. Seems more like an album track than a single.

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2009, 07:24:58 PM »
the more i listen to this, the more it anoys me

I wonder whats on the tube maybe they’ll show some boobs ::)

the rhymes are so forced, him trying to be slim shady is even more forced, and this is not DARK at all, i dont get it,

PLANT

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2009, 07:28:31 PM »
I dont understand why he keeps using that FUCKIN ACCENT it makes Eminem unlistenable for me....I like his old voice and flow from SSLP and MMLP but hes fucking shit up now trying to use some wierdo voice shit, its LAME!! 

Like Snoop dont rap as good as Doggystyle thats a given, but at least he still has the same voice that makes him still dope most of the time LMAO @ Eminem  for his sake I HOPE this song grows on me cuz the beats dope as fuck!

PLANT

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2009, 07:41:07 PM »
BRING BACK SLIM SHADY !!!

Matty

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2009, 08:23:51 PM »
i'm not wasting any more comments on this terrible track, all the interscope cheerleaders can revel in the 3 headed flopster. musically, this new eminem album seems like it could be as disastrous as 'encore'. maybe there will be a couple of good tracks but it'll probably be remembered as eminem's failed comeback attempt of '09. nobody wants to hear 50 cent any more. now where's detox?

Moe

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2009, 08:28:50 PM »
BRING BACK SLIM SHADY !!!
please no.

DPE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2009, 08:53:55 PM »
this shit is fuckin dope. i love the beat. Dre is on some cinematic shit...i love it
Em is fuckin dope too. i could give a fuck about the accent, he's tellin a story thru the character in the song. shit is dope.

10/10 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

http://limelinx.com/files/17881e086fe7d8a7ad919ee0644a4807
in case u need a new link ;)
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Hittman2001

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2009, 10:06:15 PM »
i dont hear an accent that much.  it sounds more like he's struggling to keep a certain tone/voice throughout. 

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2009, 10:08:37 PM »
hmmm... i don't know what to think of this.... it's okay.... the slow just get to repetitive to me... it's boring.. the  beat is nice... but i'm lookin' for sumthin' more from dre... give me a khalil beat instead....

jaytee

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2009, 10:22:12 PM »
They should probably just release the instrumental to this album only, because the vocals have been awful to listen to.  I was not expecting much from Eminem, but he is sounding ridiculous and what he is doing with his vocals are really taking away from the songs as a whole.  He has sounded like a clown on each song that has been released.  It's not cute Em. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2009, 10:55:46 PM »
-The accent is not as bad as people are making it out to be.  He's changed his voice a little throughout his career, so it's cool for him to come with something fresh.  The phase that was REALLY bad was the "Ass Like That" thing we he was rapping in the voice of the dog or something like that... that shit was aweful, and I never thought Eminem would allow anything that wack to come out. 

-When I said this song was like "The Way I Am" what I meant was that the BEAT was on the same level.  The beat is a 10!  The beat is as good as anything he's ever rapped over.   

-It sounds like lyrically he's gone away from the deeply personal lyrics he used to come with on "The Way I Am", and that he's turned to a more cinematic horror movie style of lyrics.  I have no problem with that.  It was clear after 8 Mile blew up that his story had officially been told to the whole world and his dreams had been achieved.  So there wasn't a whole lot more for him to say about his personal life.  What is he going to do, rap about living in a mansion and hanging out with his daughter and playing video games?   So I think this cinematic style could be a big breakthrough for him and put him back on top.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TRG

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2009, 11:40:08 PM »
Encore part 2? No way.

This is nice production from Dre, and Em sounds real sinister on the track. Voice is a little annoying but everything else, flow, lyrics is tight.

Im still pumped for Relapse.

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2009, 12:01:33 AM »
WOAH, Dre murdered this beat  :o

The flow is hot as fuck

but I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice the accent...track is still good but would be GREAT without the accent..

Yup agree fully dude.. this is pretty much how I thought of it too... if he rapped this it would have been an instant classic... those lyrics are psycho as haha!

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2009, 12:28:20 AM »
negative.

people are just giving him a pass for this shit cause hes eminem

if everyone else starts doin it youll all start realizing how stupid it is
how true....and these clowns on here are so fucking in denail its crazy....shits wack ems done just let go people.