Author Topic: Infinite VS Primo..Infinite WINS!!!  (Read 462 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Infinite VS Primo..VOTES~VOTES and infinite WI
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2002, 05:32:07 PM »
this was extremely close homies...

Heres my evaluation...

Primo=

Lyrics: 4/5
Flow: 3/5
Voice: 2.75/5
Audibility: 2.5/5

Infinite=

Lyrics: 3.5/5
Flow: 2.5/5 (Having no beat took away 1 point from this)
Voice: 4/5
Audibility: 4/5

Vote = Infinite by a hairpiece...

Primo, I suggest too try and write smaller bars, or get faster beats...One of the two would help you out a lot...You sound dope, and you can be a real good rapper if you learn all the fundamentals of flowing...

Peace...

Oh, and I think you should mess around with your voice...Most rappers dont really flow with their original voice, they change it around...Not too much or anything, but just so it sounds doper...Maybe its cuz you write long bars which causes you too rush your flow, but i think u can be a real good rapper...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2002, 05:37:41 PM »
I just realized my vote is late and that infinite had already won...Congratulations Infinite on the victory..

Better luck next time Primo...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tecknine

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2002, 04:04:21 AM »
i dunno what it is but i have been battling on the local radio station late nights and i have won 4 times outta five..A friend at school hooked me up because he always does it and he brought me along...But back to the point.I blame my loss 100% on my mic because it makes me sound stuffy and unclear....Anyway good win Infinite.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2002, 07:20:56 AM »
Radio stations are bullshit..I listen too Power 106's roll call, and I hear some of the weakest bullshit win...and I know for sure I can beat 90% of the freestylers from the radio...Theyre all simplistic rappers who rhyme words like mouse/blouse...If you dont want, you dont have too take my advice. but I suggest you do...Its all love though homie...

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2002, 11:09:22 PM »
sccit you sya anything live is bullshit dont bring the kid down just cuz the only person you ever spit a rhym infront of was your monitor or roccy

spittin live is the way to go you not masterin anytthign but your bedroom if you dont spit live once in a while  in front of people

pz

Ineffable

www.liftedindividualz.com

and sccit dont hink i'm alwayz raggin on you cuz you think i hate you or whatever your little herb ass thinkz

itz becuase you sya some of the stupidest hit ever.
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2002, 11:21:30 PM »
YO INFINITE YOU JACK MIND ZENZ BEATS?

LOL

PZ

Ineffable

I LIKE THE TOPIC YOU TOUHCED THO ON  THE FIRST JACKE DMIND ZEN BEAT OR MAYBE IT WAS THE SECOND IT WAS THE ONE  WITH THE CHORUS WAS LIKE "FUCK THE AMERICAN DREAM"

PZ

TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2002, 06:41:57 AM »
sccit you sya anything live is bullshit dont bring the kid down just cuz the only person you ever spit a rhym infront of was your monitor or roccy

spittin live is the way to go you not masterin anytthign but your bedroom if you dont spit live once in a while  in front of people

pz

Ineffable

and sccit dont hink i'm alwayz raggin on you cuz you think i hate you or whatever your little herb ass thinkz

itz becuase you sya some of the stupidest hit ever.

Your the best rapper ever, happy now?...Man, just stop bullshittin, you come in every thread Im in and reply too something I say negetivly, just stop that shit, mind ya own...

Oh, and Infinite didnt jack shit...he got permision...

ROCCY

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2002, 11:00:11 AM »

Man, just stop bullshittin, you come in every thread Im in and reply too something I say negetivly, just stop that shit, mind ya own...

Oh, and Infinite didnt jack shit...he got permision...

Hhaha, look, hes the other version of Jamal420....but the opposite, Jamal420 spits negativly on me, and he does on you...

And Infinite didnt jack it homie, he was gonna pay for it..peace

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2002, 05:28:23 PM »
WHY DO YOU ALL TAKE EVERYTHING NEGATIVELY I WAS JSUT SAYIN DONT BRING THE KID DOWN FOR DOIN SHIT LIVE

AND I GET ON YOUR CASE CUZ YOU SYA STUPID SHIT SCCIT

AND I DIDNT MEAN THAT SHIT ABOUT JACKIN ARMZ BEATZ LIKE THAT SO CALM DOWN

AND SCITT I DONT CREDIT MYSELF AS MC'IN AS MY #1 THING

I CREDIT MYSELF AS A DJ AND PRODUCER MORE THAN AN MC.

BUT YES I AM SITLL BETTER THAN YOUR WEAK SHIT

I WAS GIVIN INFINITE PROPS ON THOSE TRACKS AT HIS SITE CUZ THE SUBJECTS HE WAS TOUCHIN WERE VERY SIMILAR TOT HE SUBJECTS I TOUCH IN MY WORK AND THE REST OF LIFTED INDIVIDUALZ  

SO MIND YA OWN BITCH

PZ

Ineffable