Author Topic: rumor:interscope isn't happy with 50 cent's new album-they want him to re-record  (Read 1070 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
April 23, 2009.   MediaTakeOut.com is hearing that there’s some REAL DRAMA going on behind the scenes over between rapper 50 Cent and his label, Interscope Records. According to one of our snitches, the powers that be over at Interscope are not happy with 50’s latest LP Before I Self Destruct and are asking that he re-record the entire album.

Word is that the label is unhappy with the lack of buzz from the streets that 50’s track releases off the album have received thusfar.

But we’re hearing that 50’s not happy with Interscope either. According to MediaTakeOut.com’s insider, 50 and his peeps feel that there are plenty of hot singles on the album – and that any “lack of buzz” is because Interscope hasn’t been promoting the project appropriately.

We’ll see how this plays out…

edit: REMOVED ALL CAPS FROM TITLE
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 08:55:33 AM by Adon »

Moe

But we’re hearing that 50’s not happy with Interscope either. According to MediaTakeOut.com’s insider, 50 and his peeps feel that there are plenty of hot singles on the album – and that any “lack of buzz” is because Interscope hasn’t been promoting the project appropriately.
of course hes going to say that

OG Hack Wilson

LOL

the end of 50 cent? PLEASE!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Other Webbies saying Ro$$'s - "Deeper Than Rap" is the reason.
(No one anticipated Ro$$ to drop as strong a project, That most agree overshadows 50's leaked material)
prob the best thing for 50, a Re-boot won't hurt, seems he is on the back burner right now anyway.
(Interscope in Shady mode)

It's all rumors, I Take it with a grain of salt.
Personaly I'd rather have 50's album over other stuff being dropped from the camp, But I can wait why not.
Why not send 50 back to the lab, How can that hurt?

Matty

3 headed flopster.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
when was mediatakeout credible?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

GangstaBoogy

when was mediatakeout credible?

I don't know why everybody says that. Most of their shit has turned up true.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

JossieJ

Mediatakeout employee :laugh: ^^
Because the most absurt things are being posted over theree !

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
April 23, 2009.   MediaTakeOut.com is hearing that there’s some REAL DRAMA going on behind the scenes over between rapper 50 Cent and his label, Interscope Records. According to one of our snitches, the powers that be over at Interscope are not happy with 50’s latest LP Before I Self Destruct and are asking that he re-record the entire album.

Word is that the label is unhappy with the lack of buzz from the streets that 50’s track releases off the album have received thusfar.

I think Eminem's Relapse album might give 50 the boost he needs and help bring him back.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I think Eminem's Relapse album might give 50 the boost he needs and help bring him back.

Quite possible.  The kids of today are fickle and will buy what they think theyre supposed to.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
This is fake, u know how I know?  CUZ U NEVER SEEN THESE KIND OF NEWS ARTICLES COME OUT ABOUT OTHER RAPPERS.  Funny how this is about the big bad media-favorite 50 CENT.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is fake, u know how I know?  CUZ U NEVER SEEN THESE KIND OF NEWS ARTICLES COME OUT ABOUT OTHER RAPPERS.  Funny how this is about the big bad media-favorite 50 CENT.

Probly right.  Fuckin rumor mill bullshit.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

jeromechickenbone

Interscope is late.  I haven't been happy w/ any of 50's records since GRODT.  Interscope is horrible.

Moe

Interscope is late.  I haven't been happy w/ any of 50's records since GRODT.  Interscope is horrible.
you should own intyerscope

Efrain

50's ego is going to be the end of him. "Get up" and "I get it in" are trash, even with the best promotional infrastructure and media outlets available those two are duds.... DUDS. For christ sakes 50, take a look at what you've put out recently to see what sells. Where's the "I get money"? where's the witty lines and comedy, the light-hearted jovial quips? Stop trying to recreate "In da Club" it's over. I bet Interscope is dead on the album probably sucks, 50 has no idea how to make good music anymore.