Author Topic: New 2Pac leak produced by Sam Sneed!!!  (Read 26014 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: New 2Pac leak produced by Sam Sneed!!!
« Reply #225 on: April 29, 2009, 05:23:37 PM »
LOL like what

Not sure, I stopped speaking with Los Skanless after a while because I was told he was shady and his associates are definitely shady.

Jaydc555

« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2009, 06:49:13 PM »
Kurt kobane didn't actually work with 2pac did he?I thought he came afterwards.I always wondered what happened to him he had some dope production

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2009, 06:51:12 PM »
Kurt kobane didn't actually work with 2pac did he?I thought he came afterwards.I always wondered what happened to him he had some dope production

He did MOB and Welcome 2 Death Row with Danny Boy. KK is still around. My friend was suppose to do his site years back.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #228 on: April 29, 2009, 07:05:40 PM »
did Dante ever get ahold of the THUGADON project?   the eastcoast version of Thug Life?

Majesty said back in March he plans to drop it soon...but he's done been saying that for 3 years
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #229 on: April 29, 2009, 07:27:43 PM »
did Dante ever get ahold of the THUGADON project?   the eastcoast version of Thug Life?

Majesty said back in March he plans to drop it soon...but he's done been saying that for 3 years

I've never heard of this.  Do you have any more info on this project?  Was this something 2pac was actually involved with?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #230 on: April 29, 2009, 07:50:34 PM »

I've never heard of this.  Do you have any more info on this project?  Was this something 2pac was actually involved with?

not sure yet...trying to find out myself lol

Dante seems to have everything from that list tho! dayum
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #231 on: April 29, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »

not sure yet...trying to find out myself lol

Dante seems to have everything from that list tho! dayum

Oh, okay.  Gotcha.  Yeah, I have to admit that from a collection stand point, that's a pretty impressive list.  I think a lot of the prices placed on those projects are outrageous.  But the content itself, is pretty impressive.  It seems like more and more keeps being revealed too.  It just makes me wonder, how much stuff did these people actually have?  Evidently, quite a lot.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #232 on: April 29, 2009, 08:14:50 PM »
there's no reason to sell any CD's for more than 15 or 20 dollars unless the CD itself is atleast PRESSED

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #233 on: May 06, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »
Exactly^^

Actually, any artist who got a project got to put big money for his shit to be release.

But he can't put a price like 100$ if he wants the ppl to buy it.

So why Dante & co will do that if its not clearly to make profit. without mentioning they make profit with shit that never belonged to 'em.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #234 on: May 06, 2009, 03:08:10 PM »
BTW, DOES ANYONE CAN RE-UP THAT COVER OF TGFR II PLZ, didn't pay attention to it, just wanna see something

Mietek23

« Reply #235 on: May 07, 2009, 02:18:22 AM »
BTW, DOES ANYONE CAN RE-UP THAT COVER OF TGFR II PLZ, didn't pay attention to it, just wanna see something

Tank2000

« Reply #236 on: May 07, 2009, 10:42:52 AM »
there's no reason to sell any CD's for more than 15 or 20 dollars unless the CD itself is atleast PRESSED

Exactly^^

Actually, any artist who got a project got to put big money for his shit to be release.

So why Dante & co will do that if its not clearly to make profit. without mentioning they make profit with shit that never belonged to 'em.

You guys are insane, yes... When an artist is putting out a major release. They spends a large sum of money to record, produce, engineer, press and promote their release. The reason they do that though is because they are selling to the largest audience possible (The world). Their sales are determined by how much promotion they get and how many people know about him/them.

When you're dealing with bootlegs, and in this case the THC. You have a fixed set of supporters, it was done this way to keep projects secure (And it's worked, mostly). So when material is sources for x amount of dollars, the sale price of the project is determined by estimating the number of supporters divded by the operating costs (Sourcing the material, shipping, etc).

So if you have material sourced at $5000, and you have 50 estimated purchases, the price will be set at $100. That way, if all of the estimated purchases come through, they at least broke even. If more purchase it, then they keep the extra money, but from the records it looks like they use it as seed money to source the next project.

With public cd releases, you run the risk of not breaking even, which 90% of hip-hop albums are doing now. If an artist consistently cannot at least recoup the operating costs of his album and break even, he will not be working for that label much longer.

woof

« Reply #237 on: May 07, 2009, 12:36:09 PM »
but when your sourcing 3 deathrow tracks for $2800 and you have an 50 estimated purchases why selling for $250?? its a complete ripoff or is the customer paying for the multiple dante remasters??

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #238 on: May 07, 2009, 01:21:17 PM »

Exactly^^

You guys are insane, yes... When an artist is putting out a major release. They spends a large sum of money to record, produce, engineer, press and promote their release. The reason they do that though is because they are selling to the largest audience possible (The world). Their sales are determined by how much promotion they get and how many people know about him/them.

When you're dealing with bootlegs, and in this case the THC. You have a fixed set of supporters, it was done this way to keep projects secure (And it's worked, mostly). So when material is sources for x amount of dollars, the sale price of the project is determined by estimating the number of supporters divded by the operating costs (Sourcing the material, shipping, etc).

So if you have material sourced at $5000, and you have 50 estimated purchases, the price will be set at $100. That way, if all of the estimated purchases come through, they at least broke even. If more purchase it, then they keep the extra money, but from the records it looks like they use it as seed money to source the next project.

With public cd releases, you run the risk of not breaking even, which 90% of hip-hop albums are doing now. If an artist consistently cannot at least recoup the operating costs of his album and break even, he will not be working for that label much longer.

Your not reading the right excel doc - theres a few of them online  ;D
each project they make a huge profit, evo for example they made 16 plus grand -lol and thats just from thc people.
ain't no one getting rich lmfao
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 01:25:07 PM by davidr »

rarez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #239 on: May 07, 2009, 04:01:08 PM »
then please do post them for all to see