Author Topic: New 2Pac leak produced by Sam Sneed!!!  (Read 25917 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: New 2Pac leak produced by Sam Sneed!!!
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2009, 07:43:02 AM »
I hope the people who no - get at amaru/wide awake and reveal all :)

though more info would be appreciated and will make good reading

All the information on them is coming soon. You'll be reading for quite sometime if everything is revealed.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2009, 07:46:49 AM »
ok cool man, who ever has this information and is in two minds were ever or not to release it, then please do and put these bootleggers in jail please :)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2009, 07:58:20 AM »
ok cool man, who ever has this information and is in two minds were ever or not to release it, then please do and put these bootleggers in jail please :)

Oh, they'll be reaching there soon.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2009, 08:11:36 AM »
good  :)

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2009, 09:07:33 AM »
is it big d (pre-deathrow producer) or BIG D (Deathrow producer)?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2009, 09:21:04 AM »
is it big d (pre-deathrow producer) or BIG D (Deathrow producer)?

Pre-DR

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2009, 12:26:19 PM »
Lol, for real, y'all won't figure what is up between 'em.

Best internet secret. lol

But, there are betrayers...

And those know all Tupac fans are thankfull to 'em more than ppl trying to sell for such amount of money.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2009, 12:36:18 PM »
will this info be dropping soon - can't wait to read it :)

Mietek23

« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2009, 11:31:51 PM »
Now when the full song is leaked, I'm really feelin' the beat - dope track 8)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 12:32:37 AM by YoungThug23 »

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2009, 02:32:20 AM »
Mike Toreno -hurry up with posting that info man-lol  :)

yeah the song is one of the best to leak in a while, the beat is so layed back and pac drops an incredible verse, though the outlawz come sloppy a biy, has to be one of the worst syke verses I've heard

J2K

« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2009, 05:00:14 AM »
Im not really feelin this at all , mayb it'll grow on me , but i doubt it  :P i searched it on google , this is wat i found:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DammiT 
Certain ppl said guy's get the song from Sam Sneed himself.
Dante & Glitt (& co) said that's not the true OG (well won't surprise me after all, if it's not, someone will surface in futur years tellin here the true true real OG).

I saw there were also discussion about Dante/Glitt not wanted to get problem with officials. Like there was a track coming from Big D (preDeathRow) or something I got a headache trying to cop the truth.

Of course Dante and Glitt are going to say that, now they can make a remix and pawn it off as an OG, how else are they going to make money off an OG track that was leaked?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2009, 11:34:37 PM »
Im not really feelin this at all , mayb it'll grow on me , but i doubt it  :P i searched it on google , this is wat i found:

Quote:
Dante & Glitt (& co) said that's not the true OG (well won't surprise me after all, if it's not, someone will surface in futur years tellin here the true true real OG).

I saw there were also discussion about Dante/Glitt not wanted to get problem with officials. Like there was a track coming from Big D (preDeathRow) or something I got a headache trying to cop the truth.

Of course Dante and Glitt are going to say that, now they can make a remix and pawn it off as an OG, how else are they going to make money off an OG track that was leaked?

that is the real og dante knows it well, he's gonna get it real soon in the ass....don't drop that soap dante......that song is the real og, dante and his lil cunts can't make a beat that good on their own, listen to the sound carefully it has all the elements that sam sneed used....sam sneed basically perfected the dre sound...

Mietek23

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2009, 12:33:49 AM »

Quote:

that is the real og dante knows it well, he's gonna get it real soon in the ass....don't drop that soap dante......that song is the real og, dante and his lil cunts can't make a beat that good on their own, listen to the sound carefully it has all the elements that sam sneed used....sam sneed basically perfected the dre sound...

True. The beat has vintage Sam Sneed elements...

J2K

« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2009, 01:10:54 AM »
^^ Im not sayin i dont think itz prod. by same sneed , i was jus postin wat i found wen i typed 2Pac - Immortal , into google. ;) 8)

Peace

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2009, 03:48:06 AM »
c'mon guys, drop some good info on these dirty bootleggers :)