Author Topic: "DJ KING ASSASSIN PRESENTS: D.L.E.MM.A. & MR. LOCO - 4 THA THUGZ & GUTTAR FOLK"  (Read 74 times)

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
TODAY IS THA DAY FOR THA THUGZ & GUTTAR FOLK TO RISE!!! THE NEW MIXTAPE "DJ KING ASSASSIN PRESENTS: D.L.E.MM.A. & MR. LOCO - 4 THA THUGZ & GUTTAR FOLK" IS OUT NOW!! FEATURING ALL STAR GUEST APPEARANCES SUCH AS YOUNG NOBLE, HUSSEIN FATAL, BIG SYKE, MOPREME SHAKUR, ASSASSIN, MUSZAMIL AND MANY MORE!! CHECK IT OUT NOW AND GET YOUR FREE COPY TODAY! HELP SUPPORT THE PROJECT AND SPREAD THE WORD TO EVERYBODY U KNOW WHO IS A 2PAC / OUTLAWZ FAN!

ZSHARE LINK:http://www.zshare.net/download/5523237429939048/

Oh yeah and to y'all who forgot who Assassin is, he's Thug Life's original DJ and one of Pac's favorite producers. He also produced for Tha Realest while Real was on Death Row and if you don't remember what song that was, it was Fuck Hollywood!

Physical copies are now available in a limited edition! If interested in getting a copy send me a pm! They will be signed when shipped! Also the first 20 sent out will include a bonus cd with 3 unreleased tracks from the next project im working on!

Anyone here who may be interested in getting physical copies better hurry because they are only a LIMITED EDITION!! the first 20 will be signed and include a bonus disc with 3 unreleased tracks!!!

Bonus Disc Tracklist:
1. Wild West Side 09 featuring Assassin, Mirriam and Krazy J
2. The Best featuring JT The Bigga Figga, J Rush and West Turf
3. Hard Livin' featuring Fade

Those 3 tracks are from the new project I'm workin on! Help support ya boy!!

COME ON PEEPZ COP THIS SHIT.

I JUST GOT MINE THROUGH THE POST TODAY! (A DAY AFTER THE CROOKED CD CAME LOL)

DOPE CD PEOPLE,................ HELP SUPPORT THE REAL

OG Hack Wilson

DJ ASSASSINNNN
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens