Author Topic: LBC Crew  (Read 708 times)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
Re: LBC Crew
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 01:46:54 PM »
If he really broke the tape, why are so many tracks on the album leaked??

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 03:35:09 AM »
they were played in the radio.. thats why many cut short.. some the leaks still have julio g on the end

thats why there are also radio freestyles too

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 03:43:06 AM »
^^^^ lol @ the dudes who wants to jump on lil c style.....you guys mean lil c style or c style cause their 2 differnet dudes...

Okka

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 03:57:54 AM »
Do you guys honestly believe Lil C Style broke a tape and that was the only copy they had of that? I sure as hell don't, I don't care if it came from Snoop's mouth.

Yeah, don't sound true at all.

^^^^ lol @ the dudes who wants to jump on lil c style.....you guys mean lil c style or c style cause their 2 differnet dudes...

Well, ofcourse they are talkin about Lil Style.

riphuero

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 11:00:33 AM »
That album would have been so dope.  Fuckin' Lil C Style had to destroy the tapes.

THAT AINT TRUE ... ALBUM WAS MASTERED ALREADY I BET THE NEW OWNERS HAVE IT....

kuruptDPG

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 03:03:43 PM »
That album would have been so dope.  Fuckin' Lil C Style had to destroy the tapes.

THAT AINT TRUE ... ALBUM WAS MASTERED ALREADY I BET THE NEW OWNERS HAVE IT....

yh man, thers a video interview of lil c style that lostskanless was goin to sale with other random deathrow videos too.

2euce 7even

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 04:21:11 AM »
If he really broke the tape, why are so many tracks on the album leaked??

good question..i wondered that too...

MarshColin

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 08:28:39 AM »
The Death Row documents prove that whole Lil C Style broke the "tape" was bogus. Look at the inventory list, all the masters are there. That story didn't make sense anyway because to my knowledge you cant fit a whole album on one DAT tape.