Author Topic: Games Females Play....  (Read 713 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Games Females Play....
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2002, 10:54:53 AM »
alright i'm gonna speak on this thread:

first of all, i can bet that any guy that's posted in this thread ain't got a women, and if he does he ain't treating her right to deserve the respect that he is demanding.

girls do play head-games sometimes, but it's because of men no doubt. men fuck up women's heads and lead them to believe that they can't trust a good man when they come across one.

men beat women out of jealousy and pure ignorence because they're scared that their lady is gonna go out and fuck the neighbor, which leads women to fear men.

so now we have women not trusting and fearing.

if you are getting with a girl or have been with a girl and she means something to you, i'll tell you this much, don't be influenced by rap. you have to compliment and make them feel like you want them, and if you really do, you won't have a problem with complimenting them. if you want trust you have to trust them as well. show affection and be there for them and never make them feel like you are trying to pressure them into doing something they don't want to do. (i feel bad for you midnight pills, fuck that dude that did that shit).

it's funny to read this thread cause you have guys saying stuff like i ain't buying a girl shit, i'm gonna let her catch feelings and then lay off and make them miss me. they ain't missing shit, if you aren't there, they ain't gonna want you. therefor if you back off they are gonna think that you are uninterested and they'll move on and it'll be you waiting on their ass to get the time of day again.

yall are funny, this is just the way i look at it...i have been with my girl for almost 2 years and i am not pussy whipped or whatever youd call it and neither is she, we just know how to respect each other and trust eachother and everything works nicely...there are the bumps here and there but nothing that can't be worked out by talking.

the best advice i can give is respect the girl and let them know you enjoy their company and you'll do just fine, peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

MidnightPills

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2002, 11:26:40 AM »

first of all, i can bet that any guy that's posted in this thread ain't got a women, and if he does he ain't treating her right to deserve the respect that he is demanding.

girls do play head-games sometimes, but it's because of men no doubt. men fuck up women's heads and lead them to believe that they can't trust a good man when they come across one.

men beat women out of jealousy and pure ignorence because they're scared that their lady is gonna go out and fuck the neighbor, which leads women to fear men.

if you are getting with a girl or have been with a girl and she means something to you, i'll tell you this much, don't be influenced by rap. you have to compliment and make them feel like you want them, and if you really do, you won't have a problem with complimenting them. if you want trust you have to trust them as well. show affection and be there for them and never make them feel like you are trying to pressure them into doing something they don't want to do. (i feel bad for you midnight pills, fuck that dude that did that shit).

it's funny to read this thread cause you have guys saying stuff like i ain't buying a girl shit, i'm gonna let her catch feelings and then lay off and make them miss me. they ain't missing shit, if you aren't there, they ain't gonna want you. therefor if you back off they are gonna think that you are uninterested and they'll move on and it'll be you waiting on their ass to get the time of day again.

yall are funny, this is just the way i look at it...i have been with my girl for almost 2 years and i am not pussy whipped or whatever youd call it and neither is she, we just know how to respect each other and trust eachother and everything works nicely...there are the bumps here and there but nothing that can't be worked out by talking.

the best advice i can give is respect the girl and let them know you enjoy their company and you'll do just fine, peace.

Thank you for that....

You said it all....

The only reason i had sex with this person is to keep from being rapped... then i realized i was rapped emotionally... i have to live with that i gave it up that easy... ever since then i have not been able to trust guys... I am just trying to move on with my life.... i never want to end up in abortion clinic again.. sign a life away that may or may not be... just to get some stupid pills that might or might not work... because there only 72% affective... I go back in a week and half.. to get my final PG test and i hope that it comes up Neg... because i am not about to abort a baby.. even if means living with an everyday reminder of what when on... i will put it up for adoption if i have too... i know i signed the life away... but i don't care... i am not going to go though with it... if i am ... so pray that i am not..... and not bring an unwanted baby in the world.... i can't do it... peace

Youngster323

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2002, 11:43:41 AM »
I'll pray for you, hopefully everything will be alright

MidnightPills

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2002, 11:46:51 AM »
I'll pray for you, hopefully everything will be alright

thanks... i will pray for you too... i love your pic by the way :)

Youngster323

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2002, 11:49:28 AM »
yea thanx, im kinda having troubles with my lady so it would be nice if u pray for me, thanx  ;)

MidnightPills

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2002, 11:54:12 AM »
yea thanx, im kinda having troubles with my lady so it would be nice if u pray for me, thanx  ;)

Will do... :)

Youngster323

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2002, 12:09:15 PM »
Gracias  :)

infinite59

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2002, 02:14:02 PM »
Fuck a Bitch

Sub-Z

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2002, 03:23:48 PM »
Fuck a Bitch

lol,dunno why thats funny,but it is

Jome

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2002, 03:26:38 PM »

lol,dunno why thats funny,but it is

Somehow I had a feeling Sub Z would respond to infinites onliner.

Sub-Z

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2002, 03:38:49 PM »

Somehow I had a feeling Sub Z would respond to infinites onliner.

lol wtf?

ToNe1904

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2002, 06:28:50 PM »

lol AlerG...yur sposed to be a KING. not a QUEEN.  ;D lol j/k. but anywayz, sum of the shit u say is true. Also, u were right...i dont have a girl. But thas has nuthin to do with how i treat them. its all about the fact that, im not so concerned about havin a girl. when it comes, it comes...i aint stressin it. As for girls playin head games. cmon now homie. i mean, sumthings that girls do...to guys...are in RESPONSE to what we do. Some arent. n the same is true in the opposite direction. yur basically saying men are in the WRONG, n women are RIGHT. point blank. hell naw. i aint sayin that we're better then them...or theyre better then us. we both have our OWN fuked up shit that we do to eachother. Thas why i set up this thread...n said, if yur a female...say what games u hate they guys play. I dont bother playin gamez wit these femalez, cus i dont got tha patients for games. which is why i hate when they try to shoot em at me. but itz all good. thas why im still on tha lookout for a winna. n tha girl im talkin bout in thiz thread...lol i think im quittin that...ha!

LilSniper

• Lil Geezy
  • WESTCOAST G'Z
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2002, 04:05:16 AM »
games female play are fuckin' stupid cause @first they act that they don't want u then they're all over "DEEZ NUTZ"

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2002, 04:36:37 AM »
ok maybe i was in favour of the girls but at the same time it was 2 minutes after i read the shits pillz is going through...and i know a girl that went through similar stuff...nonetheless i'm happy with what i have and i wouldn't give her up for the world, pleezbalieveit, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :