Author Topic: Israeli scientists announce that Jews are a superior race !  (Read 916 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: Israeli scientists announce that Jews are a superior race !
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 01:19:21 PM »
well if we talking about the real jews, that are Nubian......yes they are the choosen people. but not those fake white jews who had  to have the UN created there current location. hint* they are not original. IF YOU ARE ORIGINAL YOU DONT NEED SOME EXTERNAL HELP TO PUT YOU BACK INTO YOUR HOME. makes no sense

There are far better reasons to dismiss the need for Jewish, Christian or any other religiously or ethnically exclusivist states. However there is no law of nature that automatically allows people who were evicted from their homelands to return there, especially in the face of superior force. Look at the Palestinians. Does the fact that many of them were displaced from what is now Israel -their being "original"- grant them some supernatural advantage in their return to their homeland?

what eye am saying is if there is no external help or some outside source of help than Jews wouldnt be there. if its all natural process
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 12:44:39 AM »
Yeah it's probably true, but then even the people who ORIGINATED in the area that has become Israel, cannot return to their homes. In other words,for the purpose of residing in your homeland, it's not enough to originate there. Thus even the original inhabitants of historic Palestine- the Palestinians -can't live in their homeland. The historian Ilan Pappe argued that the reason why the Arab States intervened in 1948 was in order to stop the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. So the Palestinians needed external force in order to stay in their homes, in the face of a foe that was intent on displacing them.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 01:25:03 PM »
Yeah it's probably true, but then even the people who ORIGINATED in the area that has become Israel, cannot return to their homes. In other words,for the purpose of residing in your homeland, it's not enough to originate there. Thus even the original inhabitants of historic Palestine- the Palestinians -can't live in their homeland. The historian Ilan Pappe argued that the reason why the Arab States intervened in 1948 was in order to stop the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. So the Palestinians needed external force in order to stay in their homes, in the face of a foe that was intent on displacing them.
yea thats what eye am saying. if there is no external help then there is no way them white devils would do what they are doing. Therefore they are disrupting the natural process.
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 08:04:52 PM »
yea thats what eye am saying. if there is no external help then there is no way them white devils would do what they are doing. Therefore they are disrupting the natural process.

i thought that was the natural process tho. white devils doing fucked up shit to melanated people. this has been the natural process  for centuries as far as i can tell

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 08:57:46 AM »

Let the simple people who want to cry and bitch about somehow all white people are evil, have their gun i guess  ;D. Anyways I did read the article and well it's true in respect of a very small of jewish people succeeding at a very high ratio, jewish people on average do seem to be very intelligent, perhaps they don't numb their minds to an excess degree with tv like we seem to do lol.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2009, 01:19:59 PM »

i thought that was the natural process tho. white devils doing fucked up shit to melanated people. this has been the natural process  for centuries as far as i can tell
oh yeah of course the white race is a destructive, blood thirsty race. but if oyu have ot have someone create a so called homeland for you to live in than your not the original inhabitants in the first place. Only white people can do shit like that and get away with it.

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2009, 01:21:46 PM »

Let the simple people who want to cry and bitch about somehow all white people are evil, have their gun i guess  ;D. Anyways I did read the article and well it's true in respect of a very small of jewish people succeeding at a very high ratio, jewish people on average do seem to be very intelligent, perhaps they don't numb their minds to an excess degree with tv like we seem to do lol.
why you mad? you know its the truth. In the words of white people "get over it".

so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2009, 01:28:06 PM »
^^I think that's what he was getting at daniel. He is over it. As most of us are, we just let you clowns whine and bs endlessly about when your revolution is going to come or how white people won't be around in fifty years...We know it's all a crock of shit. If you need it though to get by, then danny, go ahead  and bitch, and moan, and predict all you want. I'll just continue to invest in small companies and buy land in New England.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2009, 01:43:38 PM »

Lol typo was meant to read fun

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 01:45:46 PM »
^^I think that's what he was getting at daniel. He is over it. As most of us are, we just let you clowns whine and bs endlessly about when your revolution is going to come or how white people won't be around in fifty years...We know it's all a crock of shit. If you need it though to get by, then danny, go ahead  and bitch, and moan, and predict all you want. I'll just continue to invest in small companies and buy land in New England.

Yep exactly, at one time of time that would really annoy me now but now I just find it senseless and dumb, by the way it was meant to read fun, not gun lol, enjoy your bitching though

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 03:09:18 PM »

Yep exactly, at one time of time that would really annoy me now but now I just find it senseless and dumb, by the way it was meant to read fun, not gun lol, enjoy your bitching though
you people crack me up with this eye dont care nonsense but continue to say something about it. IF YOU DO NOT CARE THEN DONT SAY SHIT ABOUT. EYE REPEAT THATS THE DEFINITON OF NOT GIVING A SHIT. for example, all the threads or topics whatever with my name in it trying to get my attention and me not even responding is a definition of not caring. so you do care virtous and sal maroni........  your responses show that.

LMAO at you buying land in New England..you can even barely make rent out in LA.

so fuck you." - Pac

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2009, 02:52:24 AM »

Let me define care to you, I find it funny that you are so pathetic, I don't care in the sense that I used to, i.e. it used to piss me off but now....the joke is on you

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2009, 09:30:40 PM »
JEWS ARE NOT THE BEST RACE...
THEY ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2009, 03:57:15 PM »
they are people but dependin on who you ask, some will die happy knowin jews are the worst race lol
(they might be jealous cuz of the skrill tho)

JEWS ARE NOT THE BEST RACE...
THEY ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2009, 05:53:02 PM »
fuck jews