Author Topic: serious question......  (Read 823 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
serious question......
« on: April 26, 2009, 07:48:11 PM »
why cant white people cope with the pressures from this world. that was specifically made for them to succeed. eye dont get it. as soon as they lose they jobs, or whatever. they start committing suicide, or killing they whole family then offing themselves. then they want to complain that they out of work because of minorities and affirmative action.

white people love to say that Blacks make excuse for they situations and that they dont take responsibility. complaining about so called minorities and how unfair affirmative action is sounds like excuse to me and not taken responsibility. white people are the ones that are so used to everything being handed to them and as soon as a curver comes their way. they cant take it and its just too much for them to cope with

this has to be the reason why white people cant even begin to view the world from Black peoples eyes. because life has been so easy for them.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: serious question......
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 07:58:36 PM »
i dont know but tymez are fucked up right now, im not sayin thats a reason for them to go all out
but this might be some of the worst tymez ever, IF NOT ARE THE WORST TYMEZ EVER
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 08:02:09 PM »
i dont know but tymez are fucked up right now, im not sayin thats a reason for them to go all out

shit Blacks been hurdling obstacles since day and still here despite all the bullshit.
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 08:07:32 PM »
its not white people, its a class issue, rich people are drama queens, who do you think is popping the majority of the anti depressants in the country, going to the psychologists, etc. it aint even as much a money making it possible for them to do so issue, cause middle class are less likely and have the oppurtunity, rich people are just more sensitive, or just bigger bitches, its the poor people that slug it out, work go to school and if their gf breaks up with them the last thing they are thinking about is killing themselves

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 08:09:47 PM »
yeah some would say (which is basically what you were sayin if im correct) that black people will work harder than white which is why they are still here despite all the bullshit IMO
now this whole deal of mexicans workin for half and gettin pretty much nuthin, is crazy but thats what its come down to
cant be mad or suprised why white people are mad that mexicans are takin over their country
i mean shit sometimes it seems like mexicans have it made over here for them
and bout the whole history thing of this country bein theirs, who knows

shit Blacks been hurdling obstacles since day and still here despite all the bullshit.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:12:44 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 08:14:49 PM »
its not white people, its a class issue, rich people are drama queens, who do you think is popping the majority of the anti depressants in the country, going to the psychologists, etc. it aint even as much a money making it possible for them to do so issue, cause middle class are less likely and have the oppurtunity, rich people are just more sensitive, or just bigger bitches, its the poor people that slug it out, work go to school and if their gf breaks up with them the last thing they are thinking about is killing themselves
its a class issue to an extent. lets not front that white aint the ones offing themselves when faced with adversity. and thats not just white rich. thats white people in general

so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 08:21:47 PM »
some interesting facts to help you form your opinion.

Prof. William Shockley (February 13, 1910 – August 12, 1989) was the world's most famous researcher into the mental differences which exist between the races. Prof. Shockley won a Nobel Prize for his part in the discovery and invention of the transistor. He was also awarded a Medal of honor and a $10,000 prize (back when $10,000 was a lot of money) by the Institute of Electronic Engineers whose past president, Jerom Sruan, declared: If there's one person who's had the most impact on electronics in this century, it is Dr. Shockley."

Major Findings of Dr. Shockley

Dr. William Shockley was a professor at Stanford University in Calif. Basically the following constituted his views after many years of painstaking study and research.

1) Historically, niggers have an I.Q. 15 points lower than that of the average White. The difference is due to heredity and not environment.

2) Positive traits found in high I.Q. people include honesty, resistance to cheating and physical capacity. It takes such good traits to develop and maintain a good society.

3) Parents who have high I.Q.s have high I.Q. children and the opposite is true for those with low I.Q.s.

4) We live in a Dark Age dogmatism (a viewpoint or system of ideas based on insufficiently examined premises) which blocks objective studies of the I.Q., behavioral and personality differences which exist.

5) Low I.Q. niggers and Mexicans are outbreeding Whites. This element is the major cause of poverty, crime and unemployment and a host of other human miseries that impose heavy burdens on society.

Today we are breeding problem makers instead of problem solvers.

People with the low I.Q. of '80 make up a majority of the prison population of America. (Average White I.Q. is 105).

6) Low I.Q. niggers are bearing twice as many children as Whites and Aid to Dependent Children is doubling every 10 years.

Thus it will be 1,000 times higher than it was 20 years ago in a century, creating a burden society cannot bear.

7) Negroes' intellectual and social deficits are hereditary and racially genetic. Thus, they are not remediable by improving their environment. Negroes are genetically enslaved to a life of frustration and may be the root cause of urban decay. It is possible that welfare mothers have babies to increase their income.

8 ) Negroes have a spouse killing spouse mortality rate 13 times higher than Whites. A young nigger male in Harlem is more than 100 times more likely to be a homicide victim than a White male in Denmark.

Opposed to Mixed Marriages

Dr. Shockley stated that if an employer chooses at random 109 niggers and 10 Whites to work, the Whites will coinsistently outperform the niggers. If an average nigger couple and an average White couple from the very same economic background have a baby the White will always have a higher I.Q. than the nigger.

Thus Dr. Shockley declared he was against interracial marriage because it would lower the average I.Q. of the general population.

Still he said it has been proven that the higher the percentage of White genes in a nigger the higher his I.Q. will be. A study in Oakland, Calif. found that the average nigger's genes were 22% White. He said that industrialists who have operated in Africa have told him "of the greater value of mulattoes over pure niggers as employees."

He quoted the book "Race" by J.R. Baker as stating that most of the eminent American negroes have substantial fractions of Caucasian ancestry. The conclusion seems to me to be borne out by niggers seen on TV - for example by nigger newscasters. Racial differences in intelligence are much deeper than skin color, of course.

Niggers forced to compete with Whites under quota hiring are under qualified as a whole.

Even remedial training will not help elevate them.

Thus they are left frustrated and instilled with a feeling of paranoia. What we need is genetic engineering to stop the deterioration of the overall intellectual capacity of the population.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 08:35:08 PM »
i like how you just made assumpetions (thread starter) without supporting them with any substantial facts....

it's like homie said earlier......it's a CLASS issue , not a race issue. Rich Black people act the same way.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 08:53:13 PM »
i like how you just made assumpetions (thread starter) without supporting them with any substantial facts....

it's like homie said earlier......it's a CLASS issue , not a race issue. Rich Black people act the same way.
assumptions huh?? you cant be serious. matter of fact you claim rich Black people act the same way? eye want you to find the last time you seen on the news a rich Black man who kill himself and his family because he lost his job. lets keep it real now. and the fact that your a mexicant who wishes he was white doesnt surprise me that you would do anything to not make the white race look weak.

you guys know damn well your fronting if you say rich Black people do the same shit that rich white people do when faced with adversity. stop fronting. can eye get for once a semi decent white individual who can admit this...

so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 08:59:56 PM »
Good point are made in here. I really can't think of the last time a white person from a trailer park went crazy and did a murder suicide.

Just to add more depth to this: what is up with all the asians going crazy lately? They're going on killing sprees too now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2009, 09:03:02 PM »
Good point are made in here. I really can't think of the last time a white person from a trailer park went crazy and did a murder suicide.

Just to add more depth to this: what is up with all the asians going crazy lately? They're going on killing sprees too now.
only connection eye can really make is that asians tend to want to be white. if a your white man and cant get a bitch he can always depend on getting a asian bitch as a last and guaranteed resort

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2009, 09:04:12 PM »
asians have been known to be crazy
well all races have been known to have done crazy shit
sometimes its jus maybe more of the same race in a row or more of the same race that gets more publicity
Cube

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2009, 09:04:18 PM »
sikotic how your grad school process make out? you get into your top picks?

so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2009, 09:05:50 PM »
I've been wait listed in San Francisco, UCLA and San Diego, but one of them will open up in a few weeks. Competition is a motherfucker.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2009, 09:06:05 PM »
asians have been known to be crazy
well all races have been known to have done crazy shit
sometimes its jus maybe more of the same race in a row or more of the same race that gets more publicity

only white people have the potential to be this sick and succumb to this type of shit

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090421/ap_on_re_us/us_craigslist_killing

so fuck you." - Pac