Author Topic: serious question......  (Read 784 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: serious question......
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2009, 09:09:19 PM »
I've been wait listed in San Francisco, UCLA and San Diego, but one of them will open up in a few weeks. Competition is a motherfucker.
congratulations man. you'll be straight . ucla - you get to see some nice basketball games
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2009, 09:09:35 PM »
yeah i mean each race is/are "sick" in their own way
its hard to say one race is "sicker" than the next
theres alotta shit that happens thats not told on the news, media etc..
but for what is told yeah its some crazy
and for the crazy CRAZY shit thatis told, alotta the times yeah its the white race
but i think they dont want to be known as that crazy person and rather or try and put that on the next race-possibly the race or races takin over their country
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 09:11:16 PM »
yeah i mean each race is/are "sick" in their own way
its hard to say one race is "sicker" than the next
theres alotta shit that happens thats not told on the news, media etc..
but for what is told yeah its some crazy
and for the crazy CRAZY shit thatis told, alotta the times yeah its the white race
but i think they dont want to be known as that crazy person and rather or try and put that on the next race-possibly the race or races takin over their country
eye tell you what. and try this so that you can see eye aint tripping. when you see fucked up shit being reported on the news and they dont show the face of the culprit, majority of times he is white.
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2009, 09:13:42 PM »
haha he/she might be white but they prolly wont call him out as bein white and will wait
not suprised tho, they supportin their people or their race
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2009, 09:13:59 PM »
I've been wait listed in San Francisco, UCLA and San Diego, but one of them will open up in a few weeks. Competition is a motherfucker.
congratulations man. you'll be straight . ucla - you get to see some nice basketball games
Thanks man. Those motherfuckers kill people over there if they're not down with UCLA. They don't fuck around when it comes to basketball.

I saw that craiglist shit on the news the other day. This is why I don't fuck with craigslist. I tried to buy a table off some dude on craiglist and when i asked him to send me some pictures of the table, he told me I would have to go to his house and look at it. Fuck that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2009, 09:15:43 PM »
haha thats crazy and were talkin bout this right now
that phillip cat still dont, well that whole case sounds weird but anyway
watch king go loaded, roll up to his crib wit a ak, trench coat mafia style

Thanks man. Those motherfuckers kill people over there if they're not down with UCLA. They don't fuck around when it comes to basketball.

I saw that craiglist shit on the news the other day. This is why I don't fuck with craigslist. I tried to buy a table off some dude on craiglist and when i asked him to send me some pictures of the table, he told me I would have to go to his house and look at it. Fuck that.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2009, 09:17:25 PM »

damn niggas tried to set u up. how you going to sell something and not have a picture of it. you street smart............... bet you if it was some other person they would of been on the news reported missing

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2009, 09:21:24 PM »
haha thats crazy and were talkin bout this right now
that phillip cat still dont, well that whole case sounds weird but anyway
watch king go loaded, roll up to his crib wit a ak, trench coat mafia style

look at the majority of people who get caught on dateline predator with chris hansen. shout out to chris hansen he definitely seem like a cool caucasian. which is very rare. and look at the sentences handed down to them!! shit ridiculous. you see they cant hand down crazy harsh ( and well deserved) sentences because white men going to start populating prisions and they dont want that. if they plan to survive as race

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2009, 09:22:40 PM »
well aite so are you sayin the system isnt fair or racist?
Cube

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2009, 09:24:34 PM »
well aite so are you sayin the system isnt fair or racist?

O eye already thought that was a given. and its going to stay like that as long white people around. eye am beyond that. eye was just pointing out how the majority of sick people out there are white

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2009, 09:26:36 PM »
haha well i was gettin that from your input, but didnt want to assume without gettin the confirmation from your side (of the story)
but yeah its crazy tho
were posedly in a white mans country, wit other races takin over
mexicans get treated better,
its jus crazy
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2009, 09:44:45 PM »

damn niggas tried to set u up. how you going to sell something and not have a picture of it. you street smart............... bet you if it was some other person they would of been on the news reported missing
Haha I know. I told his creepy faggot ass to keep the damn table then. The table probably didn't exist anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2009, 10:31:32 PM »
oh the thread starter is job......explains everything.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2009, 10:35:11 PM »
100 % class issue
0% race issue

That is honestly how I see it

DIP DIP SET SET

Cali Climate

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2009, 12:52:40 AM »
thanks for ignoring factual evidence danny.