Author Topic: serious question......  (Read 835 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: serious question......
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 10:34:24 PM »
i dont know but i am jus now findin out some (and no im not only gettin one side to the story, im gettin as many sides as i can) but the whole tax issue is insane and outta control, and that fake president aint gon change nuthin but his b-ball shoes
i say that to say:if they are in fact the cause of us-me and others who work and do pay taxes off the nuthin we make, thats a fucked up situation and like a lil kid would say "unfair"
but the whole we were here first, hey you get that alot from white people
tell em to go back to their country, they ruined ours etc..
they takin out medical etc..
and thats why i asked, but what if this is their country?  maybe america bought it, i dont know haha

i'm going to be honest, that was written weird, and i didn't understand what you were talking about wholey.

i guess you're inferring the question why people get mad at illegals for coming here and using our social programs

i work for the Federal Government now.......and i've been training in many of the Social Security areas in So Cal....

Illegals are a problem.....but not even THAT much of a problem from THAT standpoint.......INDIANS (hindu, India, Kumar, Apu) are more of a problem from that viewpoint.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 10:40:22 PM »
nah basically (cuz im bout get some log hours since i got work in a bit, ill jus say this for now)
the system as a whole is messed up IMO i think its corrupt from many sides but i also do have facts that i am speakin off of
and the whole goin back to their country:
that type of talk comes from white people-id say who are conservative, not all but alot and others
they say this is their country and the mexicans are takin it away from them in many ways
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 10:40:40 PM »
CLASS ISSUE

anyone who says different never worked a low wage job and had to deal with a cornucopia of different combinations of  clasess and races.

any one from the upper and uppermiddle class is going to develop those tenancies.

the thicker your wallet gets, the prissier you get......the THINNER your wallet gets the more realistic and humble you get. that's the way it is, that's what great philosophers from every race have preached ( Cochise (native), John Lenonon(white), Ghandi (indian), Chavez (mexican), ect) since the dawn of time

it's not the Darker your skin tone becomes the less "devilish" you become,lol

Job quit feeling sorry for yourself and get real.
notice how Don jacob wanna be white ass can never......... even attempt to answer and of my questions. or even refer to some portion of what eye say. dont be fooled by Don jacob.......... he is a mexicant who desperately wants to be be like the white people on them novelas.

notice how he says great philosophers from every race but some our manages to leave out the Black race. when it was Martin Luther who reached out to Chavez with his fight for the famer workers. is this clown serious??

notice how he says " quit feeling sorry for yourself"
now anybody with a brain and who is reading this shit and isnt biased. doesnt it seem like eye am feeling sorry for myself ( or am eye just trying to ask a question).  matter of fact eye thought eye made it clear that eye wasnt making excuses ( just like Sikotic said eye agreed with what he said).  the only person assuming eye am feeling sorry for my self. is your clown ass. who posted up the picture of government cheese. dont assume is makes and ass out of you and only you
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 10:50:20 PM »
JOB, what race was here first?
or who was here first? (and by here i mean the us)
technically the natives but Africans  (OLMECS) traveled to here a long time ago. and actually traded with the natives here. if you dont believe research that shit. no one wants to believe that African inhabitant other lands of the world unless they are there by slave boats.

check out the Andaman islands. Africans  did not get there by slave boats.
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 11:02:01 PM »
I read something a while back that said archaeologists found tobacco buried with an African that dated back 2,000-3,000 years ago, and tobacco was only native to the Americas at that time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2009, 11:55:44 PM »
CLASS ISSUE

anyone who says different never worked a low wage job and had to deal with a cornucopia of different combinations of  clasess and races.

any one from the upper and uppermiddle class is going to develop those tenancies.

the thicker your wallet gets, the prissier you get......the THINNER your wallet gets the more realistic and humble you get. that's the way it is, that's what great philosophers from every race have preached ( Cochise (native), John Lenonon(white), Ghandi (indian), Chavez (mexican), ect) since the dawn of time

notice how Don jacob wanna be white ass can never......... even attempt to answer and of my questions. or even refer to some portion of what eye say. dont be fooled by Don jacob.......... he is a mexicant who desperately wants to be be like the white people on them novelas.

notice how he says great philosophers from every race but some our manages to leave out the Black race. when it was Martin Luther who reached out to Chavez with his fight for the famer workers. is this clown serious??

now anybody with a brain and who is reading this shit and isnt biased. doesnt it seem like eye am feeling sorry for myself ( or am eye just trying to ask a question).  matter of fact eye thought eye made it clear that eye wasnt making excuses ( just like Sikotic said eye agreed with what he said).  the only person assuming eye am feeling sorry for my self. is your clown ass. who posted up the picture of government cheese. dont assume is makes and ass out of you and only you

1. i tend to ignore most of what you say because it's fucking racist bullshit, and because half the time I doubt the sincerity of your posts....you're just a person who's committed to an alias. you don't even really exist, and if you do it's even funnier because you would have wasted your life taking the hard to to achieve your goals.

2.i don't need to include black people in everything i cite to make the 2 black people on this board feel better about themselves. i didn't include MLK because i couldn't think of a direct quote off the top of my head that was in line with the philosophy i was talking about....and i'm not going to make assumptions. if he did FINE....i got MLK in my corner on this one as well.

3. lol i love how you're calling the kettle black by saying your bullshit racist crap and then getting offended by my counter attacks. fuckin' hypocrite.lol. quit being pissed at me cuz your mom couldn't cook nothing else but macaroni and government cheese and waffles.

4. again quit feeling sorry for yourself, this isn't limited to this topic at hand it stems from other topics you've posted.....and i'll add; quit looking for apology or a stepping stool by throwing others down to validate your lack of social interactions. Quit getting mad at other races cuz kids playing Transformers didn't want your nerdy Carlton lookin' ass playing with them.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Kool Beenz

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2009, 12:01:11 AM »
LMAO@ calling Don Jacob a mexicant and wanna be white guy

i dont know any mexican that wants to be white...

:-X

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2009, 09:20:49 AM »
What about the DC Snipers back several years ago?  Black serial killers right there.  Then there was that rapper Sicx (i think) that like killed his girlfriend and ate her liver and intestines and shit...Every race has insane people.

Job, there is no denying that racism exists.  Not all white people are inherently bad and racist. 

You need to understand that it really is more of a class issue.  The elite of the world are the reason things are fucked up.  You constantly hating white people with as much anger is basically letting them win.  You fall right into their trap of being so obsessed with it that it hampers your development and ability to grow and mature.

Don't waste your thoughts on all the negativity and hate.  It's not good for you.
come on are you really going to try and compile a list of Black serial killer vs white serial killer?? you do know which one is going to have you typing for days now rite? eye mean eye hope thats clear. but just one quick question.........at the end of the day eye can think of plenty of legit reasons, why a Black man in this country could lose his mind and succumb to such behavior (even though still its fucked up and there really should be no excuse). But is there a legit sound reason why any white man in this country should even fall to such levels??

like forreal. the system and rules and laws of these countries where created by white men for the success of white men ( because even white women weren't on the same level, which created the feminism movement which in turned cause chaos between Black women and Black man relationship). so to me aint nothing better than being a white man in this county? you agree?

you say its a class thing and eye guess eye can semi agree with that. but at the end of the day didnt racism define and create class. right? eye mean during after ww2 when Black war veterans came home and they were excluded from reaping the benefits from the GI bill, which allowed white soldiers to buy homes and basically create the suburbs of america and take loan etc. that right which is racism created a class. you with me?

not to mention, if its more of a class thing then Black children, of rich and prominent Black people in this country should get treated like the white ones right?  http://mlb.fanhouse.com/2009/02/16/robbie-tolan-faces-long-road-to-recovery-after-police-shooting/

No, as usual you completely missed the point.  My point was to illustrate that there are psychopaths in every race.  Do you realize that if you look at the DNA of every race on the planet that were 99.9% the same? 

So you think it's justified for black people to succomb to sociopathic behavior, but not white people? 

Job, I'd like to know what level of education you have, where you have lived, and what kind of jobs you have held down.  And don't take that as disrespect, I'm just curious. 

And I want to reiterate that regardless of what you or I believe, you are falling into the elitest trap.  Nearly every post you make is geared towards hatred and negativity.  And that's exactly what they want you to be consumed by.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2009, 09:35:08 AM »
CLASS ISSUE

1. i tend to ignore most of what you say because it's fucking racist bullshit, and because half the time I doubt the sincerity of your posts....you're just a person who's committed to an alias. you don't even really exist, and if you do it's even funnier because you would have wasted your life taking the hard to to achieve your goals.

2.i don't need to include black people in everything i cite to make the 2 black people on this board feel better about themselves. i didn't include MLK because i couldn't think of a direct quote off the top of my head that was in line with the philosophy i was talking about....and i'm not going to make assumptions. if he did FINE....i got MLK in my corner on this one as well.

3. lol i love how you're calling the kettle black by saying your bullshit racist crap and then getting offended by my counter attacks. fuckin' hypocrite.lol. quit being pissed at me cuz your mom couldn't cook nothing else but macaroni and government cheese and waffles.

4. again quit feeling sorry for yourself, this isn't limited to this topic at hand it stems from other topics you've posted.....and i'll add; quit looking for apology or a stepping stool by throwing others down to validate your lack of social interactions. Quit getting mad at other races cuz kids playing Transformers didn't want your nerdy Carlton lookin' ass playing with them.

1.) if eye dont exist then why are you even in here. go take you white wanna be ass some where else then. simple ass that. aint nobody forcing you to be in here. you have a choice, que no?

2.) lol you said you didnt include MLK because you couldnt think of of a direct quote. but you didnt even cite any quotes from any of them.

man just take your clown mayete hating ass somewhere else

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2009, 09:52:08 AM »

No, as usual you completely missed the point.  My point was to illustrate that there are psychopaths in every race.  Do you realize that if you look at the DNA of every race on the planet that were 99.9% the same? 

So you think it's justified for black people to succomb to sociopathic behavior, but not white people? 

Job, I'd like to know what level of education you have, where you have lived, and what kind of jobs you have held down.  And don't take that as disrespect, I'm just curious. 

And I want to reiterate that regardless of what you or I believe, you are falling into the elitest trap.  Nearly every post you make is geared towards hatred and negativity.  And that's exactly what they want you to be consumed by.

no eye didnt completely miss your point. what eye am trying to tell you is how can the white race succumb to such a level in a world and society built for them. where the rules and laws cater to them ( you know they changed the laws on meth because it was thought that it was too hard on the people. what people? white people). the only person not comprehending anything is you. you said its was strictly about class. so then thats what eye commented but you ignore it because you cant come with nothing.

at the end of the day eye can think of plenty of legit reasons, why a Black man in this country could lose his mind and succumb to such behavior (even though still its fucked up and there really should be no excuse). But is there a legit sound reason why any white man in this country should even fall to such levels??

does that seem like eye am saying its okay. or are you just twisting my words??

its funny how you completely ignore this

like forreal. the system and rules and laws of these countries where created by white men for the success of white men ( because even white women weren't on the same level, which created the feminism movement which in turned cause chaos between Black women and Black man relationship). so to me aint nothing better than being a white man in this county? you agree?

and ignore this:

you say its a class thing and eye guess eye can semi agree with that. but at the end of the day didnt racism define and create class. right? eye mean during after ww2 when Black war veterans came home and they were excluded from reaping the benefits from the GI bill, which allowed white soldiers to buy homes and basically create the suburbs of america and take loan etc. that right which is racism created a class. you with me?

and this

not to mention, if its more of a class thing then Black children, of rich and prominent Black people in this country should get treated like the white ones right?  http://mlb.fanhouse.com/2009/02/16/robbie-tolan-faces-long-road-to-recovery-after-police-shooting/

you dont need to be asking me about my credentials like you the police. eye aint asking you for no job. there are plenty of people who have went to prestigious schools and are dumb ass. that shit does not define you.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:54:12 AM by Job starring as Spawn »

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2009, 10:00:35 AM »
LMAO@ calling Don Jacob a mexicant and wanna be white guy

i dont know any mexican that wants to be white...

:-X

thats because your probably white and all your amigos are white already. pinche gringos

you can front all you want and no its just  not novelas. you know there are mexicans out there that try  to pass for white, or marry white  to have light skin complexion kids.

so fuck you." - Pac

the ghost

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2009, 11:13:28 AM »
Job you bring up some good points, and I agree with some of the things you have said.  But consider a few things if you will.  Perhaps the reason you feel Blacks kill themselves off at a lesser rate than whites when things get bad is based on a few different reasons. Unfortunately , when a black person is killed around where I live it is always gang/drug related, or not even reported well.  I think there is a correlation between pressures faced (economic, social) and murder. I mean to say if you are doing ok, have a good job/future you are less likely to kill someone.  Now if you are stressed and worried about going to jail, or feeding your kids and you have been brought up in a certain environment you may feel a lot different about killing someone because of these stresses. 

So what I'm trying to say is that in many cases in the black community "stressed" blacks kill each other at a much higher rate than "stressed" whites themselves/families do in their communities.

Also, there is about 1 black person to ever 6 or so white people so the ratio might seem off because of that as well.  I know that you are aware there have been cases where black families have died recently, there was the case in southern ca about the hospital worker dude.   Know I know you can post up many more where white families have done this, but I guess I just don't see where there is a race division here.

All that being said.  There is no doubt that many Blacks have an unbreakable spirit, and may be better prepared for struggles/ tough times than some entitled Whites.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2009, 11:58:48 AM »
Job you bring up some good points, and I agree with some of the things you have said.  But consider a few things if you will.  Perhaps the reason you feel Blacks kill themselves off at a lesser rate than whites when things get bad is based on a few different reasons. Unfortunately , when a black person is killed around where I live it is always gang/drug related, or not even reported well.  I think there is a correlation between pressures faced (economic, social) and murder. I mean to say if you are doing ok, have a good job/future you are less likely to kill someone.  Now if you are stressed and worried about going to jail, or feeding your kids and you have been brought up in a certain environment you may feel a lot different about killing someone because of these stresses. 

So what I'm trying to say is that in many cases in the black community "stressed" blacks kill each other at a much higher rate than "stressed" whites themselves/families do in their communities.

Also, there is about 1 black person to ever 6 or so white people so the ratio might seem off because of that as well.  I know that you are aware there have been cases where black families have died recently, there was the case in southern ca about the hospital worker dude.   Know I know you can post up many more where white families have done this, but I guess I just don't see where there is a race division here.

All that being said.  There is no doubt that many Blacks have an unbreakable spirit, and may be better prepared for struggles/ tough times than some entitled Whites.
peace
about time finally someone who on the same page and eye can build with. and to add eye do agree with some of what you wrote. the rest of these bums (except for sikotic and you of course) are just plain and dumb. and to stuck on the fact that the person they are arguing/ conversing  with is Job. so they will do anything they can to win this argument. like this shit aint a contest..........just dont front. and just reply unbiased.

would you attribute that to stress really or just plain ol' stupidity. eye kind of think there is a difference. like if you are banging then someone is bound to get shot,stabbed or murdered. so there is no surprise to that. just stupidity. and a wicked cycle of ignorance.
so as brought up before would you say this is more of a class issue , a race issue. or a combo of both.

another question. are you white?

so fuck you." - Pac

the ghost

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2009, 12:49:49 PM »
Job, I don't agree with a lot of what you say, such as white people are descended from dogs, etc..., but that does not mean everything you say is wrong.  I think you bring up some interesting questions and I'm glad to see them. 

I think it is a combination of things in the black and white communities that causes people to do irrational things.  I do think it is much harder for an average minority in this country to succeed than it is for an average white person.  So in that vein I think that a lot of youth that grow up in the inner city that get involved with gangs/drugs do so in many cases out of necessity and not true desire to do bad.  So to me the black community has got to get back to one of it's strengths which is family.  There's no way for things to get better with more and more single mothers raising kids.  It's plain to see that a child raised by a family has a much higher chance of elevating themselves than one raised by the system, or a single parent.  Does not mean they can't just that it's even harder.

The whites that are killing them selves are dealing with a different type of pressure I think.  You see as much as whites have inherent advantages in this country, they also have the pressure of living up to the expectation of being successful.  I don't think any culture thinks it's good to lose your job , or have a setback, what I mean is that for whites I think there is a social stigma when all of a sudden your kids can't wear polo shirts, and you can't keep up with the Jones's anymore.  This coupled with the lack of a tangible excuse, such as the system is against me, can cause people to kill themselves out of shame.  many times, they have never had to struggle, and don't know how to climb back on the horse.  That being said, it's still a rare occurrence when there are like 150 million white people in the US and a few kill them selves every month.

And to answer your other question I am white, but I don't think I have any dog DNA;)

Cali Climate

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2009, 01:25:53 PM »
The tide has slowly been changing.

In 1980, whites had a suicide rate 157 percent higher than blacks. By 1995, the rate was only 42 percent higher, according to the research. I don't know danny, maybe by the time your daughter is in her teens those stats will be on par. Hell with you as a father pushing all the racism and hate on her, she'll probably wanna take her life before she even graduates high school.