Author Topic: Infinite2k2Publishing- Official Press Release  (Read 487 times)

infinite59

Infinite2k2Publishing- Official Press Release
« on: February 22, 2002, 01:20:37 AM »

My first project for Infinite2k2Publishing is currently in it's final stages of editing.  I have 5 people looking over it and offering corrections and suggestions.  No Official Release Date Has Been Set.  But expect it Spring 2,002: Apocalypse Now: Prophecies of a 20th Century Martyr.  A novel based on the legacy of 2pac Shakur, and the Memiors of Eldridge Cleavers "Soul On Ice".

My second project is in it's development stages.  I will be taking 4 albums.  And I will heavily disect where every bar of their lyrics came from.  If a rapper says some shit about peanut butter and jelly, well, I'll tell you when peanut and jelly was created and why it's important.  (you get the idea).

The four albums I will be disecting.

-Ras Kass-  "Soul On Ice"
-Xzibit- "40 Days and 40 Nights"
-Rakim and Erik B- "Paid In Full"
-Nas- "Illmatic"

Any comments or suggestions on albums you would like to have looked over.... holla at me, Peace- Infinite
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

MUHFUKKA

Re: Infinite2k2Publishing- Official Press Release
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 12:05:24 PM »
where can i buy these books?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 01:29:35 AM »
Will it be available on Kindle or Nook?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 03:44:53 PM »
                         2pac the Prophet

Prophet: One who predicts the future

Why 2pac is himself the hip-hop prophet:  He predicted his rise to fame.  He predicted his people would turn on him.  As they did when he was shot five times.  He predicted that he would rise again, and defy his enemies, as he did to the top of the hip-hop community in 96, and he died on top.  A death that he predicted long before it came to be.  

I am in the early stages of a project I believe will be legendary.  I am putting together a book, formatted in the same way as are the Bible and the Holy Qu'ran. In the words of the prophet 2pac Amura Shakur.

The prophet 2pac spoke of his significance in saying:   "The Bible tells us that all these people did this because they suffered so much, that's what makes them special people.  I got shot five times, and I got crucified by the media.  And I walked through with the thorns on, and I had shit thrown o me, and I had the word thief at the top: I told that nigga (my enemies) "I'll be back for you.  It's not supposed to be going down this way.  I'll be back"  I'm not saying I'm Jesus, but I'm saying we gothrough that type of thing every day.  We (I) don't part the Red Sea, but we walk through the hood wihout getting sot. We (I) don't turn water into wine but I turn dope heads into productive citizens of society.  We turn words into money- What greater gift can their be."

Fellow hip-hop heads please listen when I tell you that we have a prophet.  Much like ancient Arabs had Muhammad, much like ancient Jews in Jeruselem had Jesus Christ, much like people before that time had Moses, much like the Nation of Islam has Alijah Muhammad, and thousands of other societies since the beggining of man, have had their prophets.  They are spiritual leaders who predicted the future and were divinely inspired. That is the definition of a prophet.  And I believe as do many more around the world that 2pac is the modern day hip-hop prophet.  I believe as does 2pac's close friend Treach of Naughty By Natur that we are a part of "the hip-hop community" and we too have a prophet.  2pac Amura Shakur.

If you are interested or want to be a part of this project please e-mail me. This is a non-profit cause.

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 04:27:31 PM »
Who is this 2Pac Amura?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 05:50:18 PM »
                         2pac the Prophet

Prophet: One who predicts the future

Why 2pac is himself the hip-hop prophet:  He predicted his rise to fame.  He predicted his people would turn on him.  As they did when he was shot five times.  He predicted that he would rise again, and defy his enemies, as he did to the top of the hip-hop community in 96, and he died on top.  A death that he predicted long before it came to be.  

I am in the early stages of a project I believe will be legendary.  I am putting together a book, formatted in the same way as are the Bible and the Holy Qu'ran. In the words of the prophet 2pac Amura Shakur.

The prophet 2pac spoke of his significance in saying:   "The Bible tells us that all these people did this because they suffered so much, that's what makes them special people.  I got shot five times, and I got crucified by the media.  And I walked through with the thorns on, and I had shit thrown o me, and I had the word thief at the top: I told that nigga (my enemies) "I'll be back for you.  It's not supposed to be going down this way.  I'll be back"  I'm not saying I'm Jesus, but I'm saying we gothrough that type of thing every day.  We (I) don't part the Red Sea, but we walk through the hood wihout getting sot. We (I) don't turn water into wine but I turn dope heads into productive citizens of society.  We turn words into money- What greater gift can their be."

Fellow hip-hop heads please listen when I tell you that we have a prophet.  Much like ancient Arabs had Muhammad, much like ancient Jews in Jeruselem had Jesus Christ, much like people before that time had Moses, much like the Nation of Islam has Alijah Muhammad, and thousands of other societies since the beggining of man, have had their prophets.  They are spiritual leaders who predicted the future and were divinely inspired. That is the definition of a prophet.  And I believe as do many more around the world that 2pac is the modern day hip-hop prophet.  I believe as does 2pac's close friend Treach of Naughty By Natur that we are a part of "the hip-hop community" and we too have a prophet.  2pac Amura Shakur.

If you are interested or want to be a part of this project please e-mail me. This is a non-profit cause.

Was this ever published?

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 05:57:29 PM »
I REMEMBER THAT SHIT

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 07:04:56 AM »
I did write most of this and sent out previews to publishers but of course they all got turned down.  The closest I came was WIlliam Upski WImsatt the dude who wrote "Bomb the Suburbs" and "No More Prisons", some of his people said they were interested but they wrote, "let us know if you need someone to talk to".... LOL, like they just felt sympathy for me or somethin, lol.

Now you go on facebook and see all the MEMES and shit about Pac and his legendary status steady increasing and you can see I was ahead of the curve on all that shit!!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 08:23:54 AM »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 11:07:33 AM »
lmao

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 07:18:29 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2014, 08:11:43 PM »
k-macc, what spot does riding nuts place on your hobby list

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2014, 01:17:05 PM »
k-macc, what spot does riding nuts place on your hobby list
I don't have hobbys nikky I set goals in my life you should try it you loser whens that album dropping hows kobe doing

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2014, 01:18:01 PM »
I don't have hobbys

THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2014, 01:21:25 PM »
I don't have hobbys

THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING
dubcc is not my life like you loser faggot my boy