Author Topic: Mazeradi Fox=biggest attention whore of all time?  (Read 271 times)

ABN

Mazeradi Fox=biggest attention whore of all time?
« on: April 27, 2009, 09:34:19 AM »
am i the only one that´s tired of this guy running his mouth about everyone and everything? i mean if he could actually rap it would be one thing but if there was an award for the worst rapper alive this guy would be in serious contention for that shit. i know that 50 and them keep him around for protection but does anyone on here actually like that rat looking motherfucker? and is he ever gonna do an interview without mentioning that he´s done 8 years in jail and is a "super blood"?

Elano

Re: Mazeradi Fox=biggest attention whore of all time?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 09:39:50 AM »
am i the only one that´s tired of this guy running his mouth about everyone and everything? i mean if he could actually rap it would be one thing but if there was an award for the worst rapper alive this guy would be in serious contention for that shit. i know that 50 and them keep him around for protection but does anyone on here actually like that rat looking motherfucker? and is he ever gonna do an interview without mentioning that he´s done 8 years in jail and is a "super blood"?

who cares.
rick ross is a fag

ABN

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 09:45:46 AM »

who cares.
rick ross is a fag
i could give a shit about Rick Ross or the 10 or so other rappers he´s talked shit about. but if you´re gonna run your mouth like crazy about other rappers you should atleast have some talent to back it up. now Rick Ross is wack but he´s atleast 100x better then Mazeradi Fox.

Elano

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 10:59:50 AM »

who cares.
rick ross is a fag
i could give a shit about Rick Ross or the 10 or so other rappers he´s talked shit about. but if you´re gonna run your mouth like crazy about other rappers you should atleast have some talent to back it up. now Rick Ross is wack but he´s atleast 100x better then Mazeradi Fox.

mazaradi beef with ross not for rap

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 12:26:55 PM »
I peeped one of his mixtapes like 2 years ago when I had first heard of him and liked a couple tracks on it... he ain't the best rapper but I don't think he's wack... but as far as the whole "Blood" shit goes, I'm assuming that's because of prison ties just like how it is with Messy Marv? and what exactly did he do 8 years for?

I find him entertaining though, just peep WSHH  8)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 11:25:23 PM »
Fox is really beefing with Ross cause thats one of 50's goons disguise as a rapper. homie is really it in the strees. hate or love he has he streets on smash where he at. Cant say that for Ross.

And of course he seeking attention fromt  the beef. Wasnt that what Ross did with this whole beef

brickboy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 12:09:16 AM »
mazi is the hardest in NY hands down , he got 2 years but ended doing 8 bcus he was going wild in jail , i like the fact about him and 50 are childhood friends , nobody want it with mazi and the dum outs , he and maino are the realest gangsta rappers from ny

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 02:38:33 AM »
Pretty lame for a moderator on this forum

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 03:13:38 AM »
I think he went jail for cutting the fuck out of some one...im sure i read that some where.

Hes also not ment to get along with banks alledgedly. Banks verse on you so tough is supposedly about him.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 01:49:27 PM »
east coast spider loc

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 04:29:45 PM »
Never heard of this guy, who is he?

----------------
Now playing: Cunninlynguists - Seasons (Feat. Masta Ace)
via FoxyTunes

Pretty lame for a moderator on this forum
Lol, why ? Shouldn't he be able to say what he feel and want?

----------------
Now playing: Cunninlynguists - Seasons (Feat. Masta Ace)
via FoxyTunes

kemizt

Moe

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 05:33:44 PM »
Never heard of this guy, who is he?