Poll

Who will win?

Chelsea
Barcelona
Draw

Author Topic: Chelsea vs Barcelona  (Read 1981 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chelsea vs Barcelona
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 04:00:11 AM »
Messi best player in world ? LMAO .. he couldnt even do shit against a player playing Left back for the first time in his career. Ronaldo gets heavily criticised for being a big game flop but Messi is on par if not worse then Ronny when it comes to big game floppage. Thats another big knockout later stage game he has flopped in.

CL vs man u last season(twice)
WC quater final vs Germany 2006
Copa America final vs brazil 2007

he can do Maradona runs and goals against shit teams but to even consider comparing him to Maradona he has to turn it on in the big games.

tempo2

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 04:10:57 AM »
^^ u cant judge messi on that 1 game last nite. he's probabley been part of 50 great moments this year in terms of his brilliance, every player has a dissapointing game now and again and dont play to there potential. i think chelsea deserve alot of credit tho for swarming him whenever he had the ball, also inesta is fantastic, i probabley only get to see the odd game of his i.e. champisons league and for spain national etc but what a player he is.

Elano

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 04:12:32 AM »
Messi best player in world ? LMAO .. he couldnt even do shit against a player playing Left back for the first time in his career. Ronaldo gets heavily criticised for being a big game flop but Messi is on par if not worse then Ronny when it comes to big game floppage. Thats another big knockout later stage game he has flopped in.

he can do Maradona runs and goals against shit teams but to even consider comparing him to Maradona he has to turn it on in the big games.

this is the proof that you don't have a clue about football  :P :laugh:

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 04:16:06 AM »

messi has been best player all year and you calling him a big game flop for 1 bad game??? wow lol

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 06:53:19 AM »
What I don't get is why Chelsea gets props for a good game.

kemizt

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2009, 07:39:56 AM »
United - Barca final would be sooooo dope!!  8)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2009, 09:28:24 AM »

Not again ::) For the third time, Messi didn't play in the quater final vs Germany, and he had injuries throughout the last season. I'm not sure if he even played the CL games last year.
United - Barca final would be sooooo dope!!  8)

:puke: That'll be boring as hell for all neutral spectaors

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2009, 01:04:16 PM »
Chelsea played it smart.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2009, 01:21:48 PM »
Chelsea played it smart.
...safe, pathetic and boring.

kemizt

$anchez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 01:24:50 PM »
Chelsea played it smart.
...safe, pathetic and boring.

As a Chelsea fan, I have to agree :(

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 11:43:36 AM »
Jan Itor in 9 games Messi hasn't scored against no english teams

$anchez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 07:47:09 AM »
I've got this horrible feeling that Barca will rip chelsea apart :'(
Unless Chelsea actually play an attacking game...

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 09:36:33 AM »
lol u dont think Chelsea will score ?

everyone was saying the same thing about Barca last season, how they would steamroll Man UTd. Yet Man Utd bearly had to break sweat to beat them.

Yes Barca put 6 past Real, but Real is only on the level of a top 5-8 prem team and is known for sacrificing defensive reliability in pursuit of attacking football and goals. Chelsea and the prem top 4  are far superior defensively then any team in la liga physically and tactically that Barca have to face week in week out.

Also Barcelona defence is much poorer then Chelsea's. u got a Man Utd reject and a 5ft 10 centre back who relies purely on pace and strength and is ver poor positionally. Then u got a natural winger playing at RB and a 30 something french CB playing at LB.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2009, 11:29:54 AM »
Gonna be close, cant see barca not scoring as chelsea will have to attack.

No henry, puyol or maquez so they are weakened.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

'EclipZe

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2009, 11:58:29 AM »
that was fast again lol..