Author Topic: Jerkin: The biggest "movement" L.A. has seen this decade, hands down....  (Read 2298 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
thats just like 'L.A.' tho they always take all the bay's slang, swag, and whole scheme. this shit isnt original thats why it wont last more than a year. this is basically hyphy with a diffferent name just not as..........hmmm......how do i say...hyphy!

the bay is like the unmentioned trend setter for everything. they started all that bape hoody shit like that whole style. by the time new york and shit was on that shit, it was already old and washed up in the bay. but in the bay we are hella more laid back so we take all the worlds poserisms as compliments.

SOME people from the Bay are always cryin about this, but the thing is, most of the L.A. people have never openly disrespected the Bay or failed to give them credit...it's just that L.A. tends to get attention from the rest of the nation. With this, everybody in other states who sees it says they can tell it came straight from Hyphy, and none of the youngsters here are claimin it like L.A. created it all...and the youngsters here really grew up more on Hyphy than Gangsta Rap, so of course they are gonna be influenced more by that than anything else.

I think some people from the Bay are ready to start intra-state wars that aren't even necessary, because most people in L.A. are beefin too hard with each other to beef with another part of the state, LOL. But overall, no one here has EVER denied the Bay's influence here, so don't trip. No need for the cockiness or bitterness.

kazam

• Lil Geezy
BRAINWASHED CHILDREN MAKING SURE FUTURE GENERATIONS ARE DUMBED DOWN... WELL ITS GOOD THAT PEOPLE GET THEIR EXCLUSIVE SHINE BUT COME ON THIS SOUNDS LIKE TRASH!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha yeah they was tryna get snoopafly's co-sign on this movement

BRAINWASHED CHILDREN MAKING SURE FUTURE GENERATIONS ARE DUMBED DOWN... WELL ITS GOOD THAT PEOPLE GET THEIR EXCLUSIVE SHINE BUT COME ON THIS SOUNDS LIKE TRASH!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
When kids do it, it's a look good, I love to watch them get lite and do they lil dancin', especially the elementary school kids, but the middle school niggas be gettin' it in. I'm from CT, so whatever's goin' on in New York, comes here, and every coast, region, whatever got they thang, of course, but it's definitely a positive thang, it's keeps 'em preoccupied and when they do, do the chicken noodle soup, shit is live. They kids, men! Shit is ghetto as fuck and I love it. This being said even wit this case of 'jerkin'. Like 'krumpin', and so forth..

When a grown ass kidd starts doin' the shit, it's gay ass hell, and korny as fuck. And that needa's to be stopped. The fashion must go, you a boy, get the fuck out of them tight ass pants and out the queer state of mind.

When a mainstream artist takes it and puts it on there, as an acknowledgment, it's aight wit me. I don't see a problem wit that really. They respecting the kids.

So when the lil niggas get on a movement like this, more power to them. But nigga's needa let it be for them, that's my opinion. As for the tunes, the music is dance music, for them to dance too, so people needa to chill out wit callin' it wack. They dancin' to it people. They ain't goin' home in their bed wit it in their earphones tryin' to compare it to Tupac. Do these artists deserve to blow up from it? Nahhh, not in my opinion cuz than we have Soulja Boy. But it is what it is. Like the 69 Boyz, that whole Miami bass era, shit, you just gettin' down to it. Why you callin' music wack that ain't meant to be lyrical or tryin' to be.....now that's Plies, Rick Ross, T.I., Flo-rida, etc. Not these Young B's and Webstar's or whatever, or these West Coast cat's too..

Ya feel me?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
However...............listenin' to some these songs, what in the hell??? These joints is dirty as fuck.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When kids do it, it's a look good, I love to watch them get lite and do they lil dancin', especially the elementary school kids, but the middle school niggas be gettin' it in. I'm from CT, so whatever's goin' on in New York, comes here, and every coast, region, whatever got they thang, of course, but it's definitely a positive thang, it's keeps 'em preoccupied and when they do, do the chicken noodle soup, shit is live. They kids, men! Shit is ghetto as fuck and I love it. This being said even wit this case of 'jerkin'. Like 'krumpin', and so forth..

When a grown ass kidd starts doin' the shit, it's gay ass hell, and korny as fuck. And that needa's to be stopped. The fashion must go, you a boy, get the fuck out of them tight ass pants and out the queer state of mind.

When a mainstream artist takes it and puts it on there, as an acknowledgment, it's aight wit me. I don't see a problem wit that really. They respecting the kids.

So when the lil niggas get on a movement like this, more power to them. But nigga's needa let it be for them, that's my opinion. As for the tunes, the music is dance music, for them to dance too, so people needa to chill out wit callin' it wack. They dancin' to it people. They ain't goin' home in their bed wit it in their earphones tryin' to compare it to Tupac. Do these artists deserve to blow up from it? Nahhh, not in my opinion cuz than we have Soulja Boy. But it is what it is. Like the 69 Boyz, that whole Miami bass era, shit, you just gettin' down to it. Why you callin' music wack that ain't meant to be lyrical or tryin' to be.....now that's Plies, Rick Ross, T.I., Flo-rida, etc. Not these Young B's and Webstar's or whatever, or these West Coast cat's too..

Ya feel me?

GREAT post...I can definitely get with that.

I think it's corny if the 25+ were heavy into it like the kids. Most of the 21-30 crowd are dancin a lil like the kids are, but not to where it's corny...it's really just the main "Jerk" dance with the elbows out, and you can tell that really just came from the 90's "Gangsta boogie" that Snoop and everybody else did. I think the High Schoolers look hella silly doin it, and they'll definitely clown each other in 10 years, but it's all in fun.

I agree, it really is just a dance for the streets...I never said it's the "biggest thing L.A.'s had that's gonna bring us back to the spotlight and run the decade" because I doubt it is...but it's easily the largest thing I've seen since HS that came from here. It is definitely just dancin music, and it's nothin wrong with that...most of these fans here aren't from L.A., so they might prefer hearin the Gangbangers rap about murder and drugs...but for me bein around these kids around here, I'd MUCH RATHER them rappin and bumpin Jerkin songs than the gangbang content we used to listen to, because that wasn't just rap on paper...that was really what was goin on in the 90's and has slowed down now. The music itself isn't nearly as good, but I do prefer the content of it.

Jaydc555

Speaking of jerking movements I'm watching the girl next door.my god cuthbert is sexy

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
However...............listenin' to some these songs, what in the hell??? These joints is dirty as fuck.

LMAO...dirty as far as sexual?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Hellz yeah.

Ya feel me?

GREAT post...I can definitely get with that.

I think it's corny if the 25+ were heavy into it like the kids. Most of the 21-30 crowd are dancin a lil like the kids are, but not to where it's corny...it's really just the main "Jerk" dance with the elbows out, and you can tell that really just came from the 90's "Gangsta boogie" that Snoop and everybody else did. I think the High Schoolers look hella silly doin it, and they'll definitely clown each other in 10 years, but it's all in fun.

I agree, it really is just a dance for the streets...I never said it's the "biggest thing L.A.'s had that's gonna bring us back to the spotlight and run the decade" because I doubt it is...but it's easily the largest thing I've seen since HS that came from here. It is definitely just dancin music, and it's nothin wrong with that...most of these fans here aren't from L.A., so they might prefer hearin the Gangbangers rap about murder and drugs...but for me bein around these kids around here, I'd MUCH RATHER them rappin and bumpin Jerkin songs than the gangbang content we used to listen to, because that wasn't just rap on paper...that was really what was goin on in the 90's and has slowed down now. The music itself isn't nearly as good, but I do prefer the content of it.

Word up man.

B-MAn!!!!

DOWNLOAD MY JERK SONG FREE B-MAN "BIRTHDAY SUIT" FT J CALI AND D FRESH PRODUCED BY B-MAN

B-MAn!!!!

http://www.zshare.net/download/6025923232678610/

DOWNLOAD MY JERK SONG FREE !!! B-MAN "BIRTHDAY SUIT" FT D FRESH AND J CALI PRODUCED BY B-MAN

MYSPACE.COM/BMANPRODUCTIONS

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
thats just like 'L.A.' tho they always take all the bay's slang, swag, and whole scheme. this shit isnt original thats why it wont last more than a year. this is basically hyphy with a diffferent name just not as..........hmmm......how do i say...hyphy!

the bay is like the unmentioned trend setter for everything. they started all that bape hoody shit like that whole style. by the time new york and shit was on that shit, it was already old and washed up in the bay. but in the bay we are hella more laid back so we take all the worlds poserisms as compliments.

SOME people from the Bay are always cryin about this, but the thing is, most of the L.A. people have never openly disrespected the Bay or failed to give them credit...it's just that L.A. tends to get attention from the rest of the nation. With this, everybody in other states who sees it says they can tell it came straight from Hyphy, and none of the youngsters here are claimin it like L.A. created it all...and the youngsters here really grew up more on Hyphy than Gangsta Rap, so of course they are gonna be influenced more by that than anything else.

I think some people from the Bay are ready to start intra-state wars that aren't even necessary, because most people in L.A. are beefin too hard with each other to beef with another part of the state, LOL. But overall, no one here has EVER denied the Bay's influence here, so don't trip. No need for the cockiness or bitterness.

I can dig that, I think a lot of folks from the Bay feel the disrespect in that their artists don't get major attention from the majors, but some of that is choice. Most people from LA have respect for the Bay, there's a few haters but that's going to be everywhere. Music has gotten somewhat repetitive and it's a copycat type industry, you build on what others have done. So this sounds a lot like hyphy tracks recorded in some kid's bedroom, I respect that they are doing something and getting airplay off it. I think the phrase of "the biggest movement LA has seen" made it seem like everyone though it was original, but even the hyphy thing wasn't that original, it slowly evolved and by the time people actually took notice, it was different than what anyone had heard before.
I got a bird's eye view

Triple OG Rapsodie

I can dig that, I think a lot of folks from the Bay feel the disrespect in that their artists don't get major attention from the majors, but some of that is choice. Most people from LA have respect for the Bay, there's a few haters but that's going to be everywhere. Music has gotten somewhat repetitive and it's a copycat type industry, you build on what others have done. So this sounds a lot like hyphy tracks recorded in some kid's bedroom, I respect that they are doing something and getting airplay off it. I think the phrase of "the biggest movement LA has seen" made it seem like everyone though it was original, but even the hyphy thing wasn't that original, it slowly evolved and by the time people actually took notice, it was different than what anyone had heard before.

how so?

Muhfukka

damn you guys ae getting way too deep over this gay little dance. wait 2 years and this shit will be long gone

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
^^Word, this thing isn't going anywhere, it will leave a lot of people ashamed that they ever took part in this fad. As for the hyphy thing, it was all about up-tempo with a lot of bass, and Keak, Mac Dre and a lot of other rappers were on it before it broke to what it was.
I got a bird's eye view