Author Topic: Soundscan Numbers (Rick Ross)  (Read 882 times)

eNgIeS

Re: Soundscan Numbers (Rick Ross)
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 01:50:18 AM »
As Ross says. He had kids to feed. "yeah I C.O, yeah a shovel shit" & from what we're now hearing he may have been a corrupt one. Thats working against the system. That dont make you no cop! Its possible he may be a fraud but i like his music & to be honest, most rappers aint done no real work on the streets maybe sold some drugs but i bet 99% of these rappers saying they kill aint never killed (not that killings a good thing just saying). The musics more important than the reality, though I do appreciate reality and reflection of wrong doings in some rappers music

nortyhat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 03:11:04 AM »
Naw, man this cat is actually over here with me saying that hes going to out sell 50 cents album coming out. & hes stating like rick ross is  going to sell like kanye or waynes first week sales. thats why i wanted the numbers

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 03:59:33 AM »
As Ross says. He had kids to feed. "yeah I C.O, yeah a shovel shit" & from what we're now hearing he may have been a corrupt one. Thats working against the system. That dont make you no cop! Its possible he may be a fraud but i like his music & to be honest, most rappers aint done no real work on the streets maybe sold some drugs but i bet 99% of these rappers saying they kill aint never killed (not that killings a good thing just saying). The musics more important than the reality, though I do appreciate reality and reflection of wrong doings in some rappers music

I can understand all that, but if he was a crooked C.O. why deny everything? It just made him look real stupid

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 05:43:11 AM »
50 killed Ro$$ with the character attack's, Skit's, cartoons & Stuff money can buy..
But Ro$$ holding his own against 50 & his G-Unit camp with the MUSIC.

"I Get In" & "Get Up" can't hold up to most Ro$$ material on "Deeper Than Rap" IMO.
I bump both so, I could care bout this stupid beef in reality.

Just saying, "Magnificent", "Mafia Music", "In Cold Blood", "Valley Of Death", "Rich Of Cocaine", "Yacht Club" ect..
Good records..
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 05:46:33 AM by Hatesrats™ »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 06:28:13 AM »
Why would 50 go hard with the music when Eminem getting ready to drop? It would take attention away from either one of them. And rick ross killing 50? lol The nigga getting offers from comedy central from pimping curly lol more money, how is that a loss? Rick ross shit aint weak but he fucked up lying.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 06:43:59 AM »
Why would 50 go hard with the music when Eminem getting ready to drop? It would take attention away from either one of them. And rick ross killing 50? lol The nigga getting offers from comedy central from pimping curly lol more money, how is that a loss? Rick ross shit aint weak but he fucked up lying.
50's album was already close to done & was supposed to drop a while back if I''m not mistaken correct..
That means he already had the majority of it done including the tracks he believed were going to be the banger's.
(Hence "I Get In" & "Get Up")

No doubt 50 has the comedy/$ locked down.. ;D
But on the music tip in '09 Ro$$ has him. IMO.

Anyone disagree, List your fav 50 track's since '08/'09 (around beef time)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 07:41:38 AM »
50 killed Ro$$ with the character attack's, Skit's, cartoons & Stuff money can buy..
But Ro$$ holding his own against 50 & his G-Unit camp with the MUSIC.

"I Get In" & "Get Up" can't hold up to most Ro$$ material on "Deeper Than Rap" IMO.
I bump both so, I could care bout this stupid beef in reality.

Just saying, "Magnificent", "Mafia Music", "In Cold Blood", "Valley Of Death", "Rich Of Cocaine", "Yacht Club" ect..
Good records..

Co-sign

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 08:09:54 AM »
50's album was already close to done & was supposed to drop a while back if I''m not mistaken correct..
That means he already had the majority of it done including the tracks he believed were going to be the banger's.
(Hence "I Get In" & "Get Up")

No doubt 50 has the comedy/$ locked down.. ;D
But on the music tip in '09 Ro$$ has him. IMO.

Anyone disagree, List your fav 50 track's since '08/'09 (around beef time)

Yea its suppose to be out in the summer. Rick ross only doing his thing cause he got an album coming out and he promoting lol. Why would 50 do all this promo when his album is coming out in the summer? 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 08:20:45 AM »
You know what I don't get is when a song doesn't catch on but they use the beat on the radio all the time.  For example, I Get In.  I always hear it being used on the radio and some form of promotion is over it.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 08:26:50 AM »
158 thousand.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 08:36:36 AM »
You know what I don't get is when a song doesn't catch on but they use the beat on the radio all the time.  For example, I Get In.  I always hear it being used on the radio and some form of promotion is over it.

That's because the beat is super hot but 50 really sucked on it.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 11:01:13 AM »
158 thousand.

Those are good numbers. Not a flop like some people are saying. But if they mean its a flop in the way of his album not selling like 50's or how kanyes album sold when he went against 50 then it is a flop. But the music was on point on rick rosss album.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 04:34:13 PM »

That's because the beat is super hot but 50 really sucked on it.

like Have a Party? I love that beat. Hear it all the time on kmel but I've never heard them play the actual song.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 05:44:25 PM »
i think Curtis will have sold a lot more than this when Ross' numbers come to a stop.

he's a wack rapper carried on beats, enough said.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 07:08:08 PM »
Have a Party is a dope track.

I Get It In was lacking inspiration.  He seriously does need to give up creating an in da club part 2.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks