Author Topic: THE SWINE FLUUUUUU  (Read 801 times)

Roccy

Re: THE SWINE FLUUUUUU
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 01:57:07 PM »
"Most of the nation's confirmed cases were in New York, where the city health commissioner said "many hundreds" of schoolchildren were ill at a school where several students had confirmed cases of swine flu."

the government must be destroyed!
how it really goes down..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »
its all a tactic cooked up by the Beef/ Chicken industries.... :grumpy:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 07:38:49 PM »
some kid from a school literally a mile away from mine went to Mexico for spring break & came back with it & went to school.

75% of the school got it & it is spreading throughout the country.

a baby in Texas died today (from the flu). :-\ :-X

i hope it doesnt become way too serious though & more become in critical condition. :-X

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 08:47:33 PM »

a baby in Texas died today (from the flu). :-\ :-X

it was a baby that came from mexico tho and brought it to houston

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 09:43:47 PM »

Jrome I think you need to be cautious because there are 3 obvious responses to that

1) We don't know the incubation period
2) This is a combination of human, pig flu and bird flu
3) We don't know the true numbers

Now obviously those who hold shares in vaccine will benefit massively but that doesn't mean that this isn't extremely serious. i am not willing to commit to one or the other because we also had the u.s government saying this strain might diminish and fade out but there will be another one. While the chasm of actual information exists, then beyond the frenzy and beyond the hype, a clear picture has not emerged.

Whatever happens though, stay the fuck away from the vaccine

Peace

That's a stupid conspiracy considering that Tamiflu is becoming more and more worthless over time. Most viruses have become resistant to Tamiflu and Relenza so Rumsfield really made a shitty investment then.

Fortunately, Swine Slu can be treated with Tamiflu........for now. Who's to say the strand doesn't become resistant to it like most other viruses?

In the event that this is a pandemic, and the CDC and WHO are acting like it is because they actually met together and increased the threat level from possible pandemic (3) to increased human-human transfer (4) meaning a pandemic is possibly on the way. That has never happened before......not with bird flu or SARS....never.

If any of you have flu-like symptoms, go to a doctor immediately. If not, you could unintentionally kill your loved ones, coworkers, etc. by spreading the swine flu to them if you happen to have it. This flu is more dangerous in 25-50 year olds than it is in young children and the elderly. It could get bad, but hopefully it is just a bunch of media sensationalism. I doubt it though because the CDC and WHO are not fucking around with this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2009, 09:50:52 PM »
Another Swine flu thread?
 ::)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 04:43:33 AM »

Jrome I think you need to be cautious because there are 3 obvious responses to that

Now obviously those who hold shares in vaccine will benefit massively but that doesn't mean that this isn't extremely serious. i am not willing to commit to one or the other because we also had the u.s government saying this strain might diminish and fade out but there will be another one. While the chasm of actual information exists, then beyond the frenzy and beyond the hype, a clear picture has not emerged.

Peace

That's a stupid conspiracy considering that Tamiflu is becoming more and more worthless over time. Most viruses have become resistant to Tamiflu and Relenza so Rumsfield really made a shitty investment then.

Fortunately, Swine Slu can be treated with Tamiflu........for now. Who's to say the strand doesn't become resistant to it like most other viruses?

In the event that this is a pandemic, and the CDC and WHO are acting like it is because they actually met together and increased the threat level from possible pandemic (3) to increased human-human transfer (4) meaning a pandemic is possibly on the way. That has never happened before......not with bird flu or SARS....never.

If any of you have flu-like symptoms, go to a doctor immediately. If not, you could unintentionally kill your loved ones, coworkers, etc. by spreading the swine flu to them if you happen to have it. This flu is more dangerous in 25-50 year olds than it is in young children and the elderly. It could get bad, but hopefully it is just a bunch of media sensationalism. I doubt it though because the CDC and WHO are not fucking around with this.

Ermm you haven't read what I said have you lol, exactly, these vaccines do harm than good
Secondly tamiflu has become resistant to bird flu, something which is well documented, thirdly prior to it being billed as this wonder drug for bird flu it was considering both a commercial failure and it wasn't particularly good at doing what it was supposed to be doing.
I never said anything about a conspiracy in reference to tamiflu!, I took the opposite side of the fence and said that those who had investments in tamiflu would benefit regardless of whether it was truly serious or not (that was me retorting to jrome).

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 06:45:14 AM »
Another Swine flu thread?
 ::)

this is THE swine flu thread.

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 11:21:18 AM »
they announced today that some 3 yr old kid brought it back to the netherlands. weak kids :P

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »

Peace

Ermm you haven't read what I said have you lol, exactly, these vaccines do harm than good
Secondly tamiflu has become resistant to bird flu, something which is well documented, thirdly prior to it being billed as this wonder drug for bird flu it was considering both a commercial failure and it wasn't particularly good at doing what it was supposed to be doing.
I never said anything about a conspiracy in reference to tamiflu!, I took the opposite side of the fence and said that those who had investments in tamiflu would benefit regardless of whether it was truly serious or not (that was me retorting to jrome).

The King Sik is studying to go to med school, I think I'll take his word for it. Every doctor and nurse I know say if you got the flu this late, even if it ain't Swine Flu, you should go to the doctor anyways, simply because the flu you have is acting abnormal since it ain't flu season. Sik also said
So he wasn't denying that more viruses are able to fight Tamiflu, just right now Swine Flu can be treated by it. I'm a history major, so I'll debate old Illuminate, conspiracies and current events, but my man Sik is doing his medical thing and I'm sure his not thinking lizard people, unless we see a strand of Lizard Flu.

LMAO  ;D
its all a tactic cooked up by the Beef/ Chicken industries.... :grumpy:

Matty

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 03:10:44 PM »
blatantly being spread by the serpent race :laugh:

for real i'm not sure about this one im sure it'll be contained relatively well. them damn swines!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 03:29:05 PM »

Third time lucky....

I made no mention of a conspiracy, i said that those with shares in tamiflu would benefit regardless of whether this was hyped or not because this has been so strongly endorsed as the it drug.

Matty

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 03:41:57 PM »
so eat ya brocolli peeps!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 04:39:14 PM »

anything with high levels of magnesium is going to be benefit to you yup

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 05:39:42 PM »
I'm sure his not thinking lizard people, unless we see a strand of Lizard Flu.

Man, who knows nowadays lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE