Author Topic: THE SWINE FLUUUUUU  (Read 803 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: THE SWINE FLUUUUUU
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 08:19:33 PM »

Word, I think you have to look at this for what it is at the moment, it's either being hyped or it's being covered up.  From what we do know, only mexicans have died from this so far and that's not too surprising considering the general poor state of their health. So if this continues to be the trend, bearing in mind that flu kills hundreds of thousands worldwide as a low estimate and assuming this is contained within mexico, then it was something of an overblown and over hyped event. Comparisons have already been made to what occurred in 1976, so assuming that is the case, then the main party's directly benefiting off this, are the ones owning stocks in tamiflu and those who wish to spread fear.

Of course, the World Health Organisation may have grounds to raise the alert level, perhaps they understand this better than we do but only time will tell on that score. Oh and as for anyone considering getting the flu jab, understand the makeup of this strain, it's a mutated strain consisting of human, bird and swine flu. The shots won't protect you against that, the shot only aim to protect against a few strains of the disease but as there are hundreds of variants every year, then you are probably putting your health at more risk having the shots then not having them.
It's not a hype.  When CDC gets involve...yeah, it's a real deal.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Roccy

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 02:03:06 PM »

how it really goes down..

strak

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2009, 06:20:20 AM »
I think we should all just forget about it and do the Swine Flu Skank straight outta the UK!!  :P
I'm from the UK so round here its gunna be massive!

strak

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2009, 06:22:10 AM »

Thats the link man, if it doesn't work on this then just go on youtube and type in the Swine Flu Skank!
Theres a dance and everythin man!! He he

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2009, 10:18:17 AM »
I want to have a new std and have it named after me.Now that's a fucking legacy.Its the butterfly effect.I stuck my dick in too many whores and 32 years from now some poor kid is going to have a rumour started about him in high school that he's got the dylan.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2009, 10:46:40 AM »
Tami flu
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2009, 09:27:25 PM »
BULLSHIT DISEASE