Author Topic: (VIDEO) Clipse Talk Cam’ron Collabo: “Back By Popular Demand”  (Read 133 times)

Elano

“I think Killa is about to really, really show off,” Pusha T said. “When you hear the Clipse and Killa, it’s gonna be an amazing thing. Definitely!

“It’s entitled ‘Back by Popular Demand,’ ” he continued. “I think the title explains a lot. Cam has been away from the scene. The want for the Clipse is high. It’s just, like, ‘Back by Popular Demand’ is fitting.”

“It’s crazy, I can say that,” big brother Malice added, not wanting to divulge too much about the song.

Pharrell Williams produced the track and sings on the chorus. The Clipse and Williams are in Miami, deep in studio mode — as we talked to the brothers, Pharrell was inside making a new beat. Till the Casket Drops is tentatively due in early September but, before then, expect a ton of material in advance of the project.

“It’s about to be an onslaught of just viral footage, music … just everything leading up this album,” Pusha promised. “We’re really trying to get into the depths of the streets, get to the Net crazy — just put a whole campaign together for everything coming with this one.”

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/376841/the-clipse-and-camron-are-back-by-popular-demand.jhtml

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: (VIDEO) Clipse Talk Cam’ron Collabo: “Back By Popular Demand”
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 02:34:50 AM »
Can't wait ;D ;D

DIP DIP SET SET

Moe

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 06:15:23 AM »
sounds good. have they ever worked together?

Paul

funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 10:15:20 AM »
Till the Casket Drops is tentatively due in early September
damn, that's far away. they released the kanye single way 2 advance. but i got a feelin they'll drop a more mainstream single as the release date nears..

MediumL

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 01:26:59 PM »
not that biga fan of camron and its annoying the album aint comin out till early september. but hey as long as its as dope as their previous two then i dont mind the wait.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 06:50:25 PM »
damn, that's far away. they released the kanye single way 2 advance. but i got a feelin they'll drop a more mainstream single as the release date nears..
So, what about the interview? :)

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 06:52:33 PM »
I spoke to the Clipse ppl but they haven't hit me back since. Waiting to hear back from them. I'll be persistent until I get through  ;)

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 06:55:28 PM »
I spoke to the Clipse ppl but they haven't hit me back since. Waiting to hear back from them. I'll be persistent until I get through  ;)
Alright. If you need any help...

Anyway, here is another interesting collabo...

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 07:06:27 PM »
^check ya pm..