Author Topic: DUBCNN: Dreamz New Single Sure To Be A Hit "In Da Club" (Audio) (KK)  (Read 423 times)

Denumz_Throwback

• Lil Geezy
Re: DUBCNN: Dreamz New Single Sure To Be A Hit "In Da Club" (Audio) (KK)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 07:47:01 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/dreamz-indaclub/

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2009/may/dreamz-in_da_club_(ft_kk)-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=dreamz-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2009/may/dreamz-in_da_club_(ft_kk)-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=dreamz-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?</a>

Dreamz New Single Sure To Be A Hit "In Da Club" - By : Mil - May 24, 2009

Early in 2007 we introduced you to an up and coming talent by the name of Dreamz. The Chicano artist who hails from the Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley area has been working on material for some time now and was brought to our attention when he linked up with Meech Wells.

Last year he enlisted in the help of Meech Wells & DJ L-Gee to release his solo mixtape Dreamz - The Execution, which featured Konflict, E-White, Fredro Starr, Kokane, Mr Shadow, Lil Uno, Mack 10, Bad Azz and many more.

He then exclusively released through dubcnn, Midnight & U (Featuring Sly Boogy & Konflict), his first single from the upcoming mixtape "Cali Dreamz". The single blew away readers and received nothing but high praise.

We've got a follow up single to share today which features KK of 2nd II None. Produced by Mr. Brimm, "In Da Club" is sure to keep the dance floor packed. If you need proof just head on over to Club Element in Hollywood, where Dreamz will be rocking the stage on the 27th!. If you're in the area stop by and check out the show.

Dreamz - In Da Club (Featuring KK)

Be sure to drop by the forums to share your thoughts. Expect Cali Dreamz to drop later this summer!

we dont need anymore bubble gum rappers :(
IM SORRY WHO THE f@#k ARE U AGAIN......???? OH, THATS RIGHT.....LOOK EVERYBODY IT'S A NEW HATER, AGAIN....WHAT A F@#KIN SURPRISE ??? DON'T BE UPSET CUZ YOUR MOMS COULDN'T LAY THAT HOOK, NOT OUR FAULT SHE COULDN'T SWALLOW & SING AT THE SAME TIME.....SHE TOLD US SHE COULD JUGGLE...SHE LIED 8) 8) 8) LAY OFF THE SMART REMARKS & I'LL DO THE SAME, TRUST ME.....IM JUST BEING POLITE HERE....LMFAO 8) 8) 8) 8) DREAMZ DO YOUR THANG -DENUM BLUE- www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage

Denumz_Throwback

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 08:01:32 PM »
interesting beat, unoriginal boring hook, mediocre rhymes. Doubtful this will ever be a hit.
CAN SOMEBODY TELL CORREA THAT HIS B@#TCH IS WONDERING AROUND HERE WITH HIS D@#K STILL ATTACHED TO HIS MOUTH PIECE.......WHAT THE F@#k IS UP WITH THESE HOMOS ??? ??? ??? LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, IF YOU DON'T GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY......U SHOULD KNOW THE REST, BUT IF NOT......COME BACK & LET ME KEEP CORRECTING YOU UNTIL YOU DO......LMFAO....F@#KIN HOMOS..LOL -DENUM BLUE- www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage   

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 09:21:37 PM »
interesting beat, unoriginal boring hook, mediocre rhymes. Doubtful this will ever be a hit.
CAN SOMEBODY TELL CORREA THAT HIS B@#TCH IS WONDERING AROUND HERE WITH HIS D@#K STILL ATTACHED TO HIS MOUTH PIECE.......WHAT THE F@#k IS UP WITH THESE HOMOS ??? ??? ??? LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, IF YOU DON'T GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY......U SHOULD KNOW THE REST, BUT IF NOT......COME BACK & LET ME KEEP CORRECTING YOU UNTIL YOU DO......LMFAO....F@#KIN HOMOS..LOL -DENUM BLUE- www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage   

who the fuck is correa? You're taking this shit a little personal. I'd never even heard of Dreamz before but good for him he's already got his lil groupies.

What do you think this is? Its a music forum. Someone posts music I'm gonna speak my piece on it. Especially when they title the post "sure to be a hit" and the chorus of the song is "I'm in the club." Don't get butthurt over it.

Denumz_Throwback

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 11:45:25 PM »

who the fuck is correa? You're taking this shit a little personal. I'd never even heard of Dreamz before but good for him he's already got his lil groupies.

What do you think this is? Its a music forum. Someone posts music I'm gonna speak my piece on it. Especially when they title the post "sure to be a hit" and the chorus of the song is "I'm in the club." Don't get butthurt over it.
PERSONAL.......NEVER, BUT SINCE YOU CLAIM TO KNOW ME BY STATING I'M A "GROUPIE".....LET'S PLAY. THE TITLE WAS NEVER POSTED BY DREAMZ HIMSELF, IT WAS POSTED BY MIL WHO'S ASSOCIATED WITH DUBCNN & HAS HAS BEEN FOR A GOOD MINUTE.....WHAT IT DO MILLIE MILL!!! RUD WHO IS THE TOPP DOGG ON DUBCNN HEARD THE TRACK FIRST BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE COULD.....THOUGHT IT WAS A BANGER & WANTED IT UP FOR EVERYBODY TO TAKE A LISTEN TOO, GOOD LOOKIN OUT RUD!!! NOW WITH THAT SAID, I GUESS YOUR OPION OUT-WAYS THOSE OF TWO DUBCNN ASSOCIATES OF WHO I MENTIONED.....RIGHT..HMMM ??? ??? ??? AS FOR THE CHORUS, I GIVE YOU THAT......IT COULD'VE BEEN FRESHER......BUT IT'S A CLUB TRACK & WHEN YOUR DRUNK AS F@#K GRINDIN WITH THE LADIES....WHO GIVES A F@#K, IF IT'S BEEN DONE.... 8) 8) 8) NOW AM I BUTTHURT OR TAKING THIS TO FAR........HONESTLY NO. DREAMZ IS ONE OF MY BOYZ WHO I SOCIALIZE WITH ON THAT MUSIC TIP & HAVE WATCHED HIM HUSTLE DAY AFTER DAY ONLY MOVING FURTHER TO THE NEXT LEVEL. IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT MOTIVATION IN HIM, I WOULD HAVE NEVER PUT HIM & MEECH WELLS TOGETHER......SHOT OUT TO MY FAM BAM, MEECH WELLS!!! SO I DO FEEL THAT I'M IN MY RIGHT TO ATTACK ON ANYBODY WHO TRY'S TO PLAY DOWN ON THOSE WHO ARE WITHIN MY CIRCLE OR SOCIAL CLUB IF THAT'S EASIER FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND, WHETHER IF IT BE DREAMZ, MEECH OR ANYBODY ELSE......SO DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL YOURSELF, JUST KNOW I'M WATCHING OVER MY PEOPLES THREADS. 8) 8) 8)   WITH ALL THAT SAID, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPION..........I GIVE THAT. BUT REMEMBER THIS, SOMETIMES IT'S NOT SAFE TO BARK UP THAT TREE.........BECAUSE THAT TREE MIGHT FALL ON YOU. -DENUM BLUE-     
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 11:48:10 PM by Denumz_Throwback »

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 03:33:37 AM »

PERSONAL.......NEVER, BUT SINCE YOU CLAIM TO KNOW ME BY STATING I'M A "GROUPIE".....LET'S PLAY. THE TITLE WAS NEVER POSTED BY DREAMZ HIMSELF, IT WAS POSTED BY MIL WHO'S ASSOCIATED WITH DUBCNN & HAS HAS BEEN FOR A GOOD MINUTE.....WHAT IT DO MILLIE MILL!!! RUD WHO IS THE TOPP DOGG ON DUBCNN HEARD THE TRACK FIRST BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE COULD.....THOUGHT IT WAS A BANGER & WANTED IT UP FOR EVERYBODY TO TAKE A LISTEN TOO, GOOD LOOKIN OUT RUD!!! NOW WITH THAT SAID, I GUESS YOUR OPION OUT-WAYS THOSE OF TWO DUBCNN ASSOCIATES OF WHO I MENTIONED.....RIGHT..HMMM ??? ??? ??? AS FOR THE CHORUS, I GIVE YOU THAT......IT COULD'VE BEEN FRESHER......BUT IT'S A CLUB TRACK & WHEN YOUR DRUNK AS F@#K GRINDIN WITH THE LADIES....WHO GIVES A F@#K, IF IT'S BEEN DONE.... 8) 8) 8) NOW AM I BUTTHURT OR TAKING THIS TO FAR........HONESTLY NO. DREAMZ IS ONE OF MY BOYZ WHO I SOCIALIZE WITH ON THAT MUSIC TIP & HAVE WATCHED HIM HUSTLE DAY AFTER DAY ONLY MOVING FURTHER TO THE NEXT LEVEL. IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT MOTIVATION IN HIM, I WOULD HAVE NEVER PUT HIM & MEECH WELLS TOGETHER......SHOT OUT TO MY FAM BAM, MEECH WELLS!!! SO I DO FEEL THAT I'M IN MY RIGHT TO ATTACK ON ANYBODY WHO TRY'S TO PLAY DOWN ON THOSE WHO ARE WITHIN MY CIRCLE OR SOCIAL CLUB IF THAT'S EASIER FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND, WHETHER IF IT BE DREAMZ, MEECH OR ANYBODY ELSE......SO DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL YOURSELF, JUST KNOW I'M WATCHING OVER MY PEOPLES THREADS. 8) 8) 8)   WITH ALL THAT SAID, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPION..........I GIVE THAT. BUT REMEMBER THIS, SOMETIMES IT'S NOT SAFE TO BARK UP THAT TREE.........BECAUSE THAT TREE MIGHT FALL ON YOU. -DENUM BLUE-     

good looking out homie!! My boy Denum!!! I appreciate the love!! But I take all feeback negative or positive!! Can't make me or brake me you dig!!  Lets keep this going!!! more feedback!! Muach love to dubcnnn and all my fam!!! New west up!!

alivar

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 11:19:20 AM »
Yo cuzzin that's 1 of the tracks you were spittin for me in my ride. You told me it was gonna be a hit in the clubs and I knew it too. Your flow and cadence fits perfect on the track. The hook is simple but simple sells and plays in the club!That beat is so catchy you could speaking Chinese and hos all over the U.S. are gonna bounce that a$$ to it !!

I can't wait to hear your new mix tape with all the other beats you let me listen to last year. Keep working hard cuz. You've made some progress these last 2 years so keep up the good work. Just stay away from that hard liquor so you don't get yourself in trouble !!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 11:23:10 AM by alivar »

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 12:47:57 PM »
Yo cuzzin that's 1 of the tracks you were spittin for me in my ride. You told me it was gonna be a hit in the clubs and I knew it too. Your flow and cadence fits perfect on the track. The hook is simple but simple sells and plays in the club!That beat is so catchy you could speaking Chinese and hos all over the U.S. are gonna bounce that a$$ to it !!

I can't wait to hear your new mix tape with all the other beats you let me listen to last year. Keep working hard cuz. You've made some progress these last 2 years so keep up the good work. Just stay away from that hard liquor so you don't get yourself in trouble !!

GOOD LOOKING OUT CUZIN!! I APPRECAITE THAT!! I KNOW ITS HOT AS FUCK OUT THERE IN AZ?? WE GONNA KEEP IT HOT THIS SUMMER STAY UP AND THANKS!!

DREAMZ