Author Topic: Ras Kass Secures May Release Date From Prison  (Read 494 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ras Kass Secures May Release Date From Prison
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 10:20:59 PM »
I didn't realize how powerful Game's groupie population was until people started acting like Ras Kass was wack or irrelevant after the beef. I can't think of too many cats from the West besides maybe Crooked who are that lyrical and can come with bangers like Ras.

It was the youtube video that Ras and his crew dropped immediately after the Game fight that took him a notch down in some people's eyes. It was corny and unnecessary, but I still fuck with Rassy's music. He's too talented to be dismissed completely.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2009, 10:48:13 PM »
as an artist i like & respect ras kass but he definetly was too jealous of game and he got what he deserved in my eyes, an ass whooping period....when u talk about anotha niggaz kids u gonna get a whooping no matter what the excuse is, that nigga talked smack then got smacked like a bitch....and if he come out again talkin smack again he gonna get smacked again simple...

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2009, 10:57:43 PM »
I didn't realize how powerful Game's groupie population was until people started acting like Ras Kass was wack or irrelevant after the beef. I can't think of too many cats from the West besides maybe Crooked who are that lyrical and can come with bangers like Ras.

It was the youtube video that Ras and his crew dropped immediately after the Game fight that took him a notch down in some people's eyes. It was corny and unnecessary, but I still fuck with Rassy's music. He's too talented to be dismissed completely.
yup, that video was career suicide, i showed it to sum of my homies who were fans and they couldnt believe it.....and i aint no hater, i been down since the 'wont catch me runnin' days on patchwerk.....i still got my promo anything goes cassette single and copped soul on ice on cd when it dropped......but dudes is a horrible buisness man and makes really bad personal and career choices
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Elano

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 11:09:26 PM »
do people actually still care about this dude?

8)

people still care about crooked i,so why not rass kass ?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 07:39:25 AM »
 I was unaware tah the was locked up again. I was wondering why he went so quiet all of a sudden afetr gettin out an releasin all them albums in quick sucsesson. New Ras music would be sweet.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 08:13:10 AM »
Ras kass went to prison behind drinking..wow..some gangsta..I hope he got rid a dat rat hair flat top...
i thought it was painkillers

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 12:21:09 PM »
Basically up till now Ras has had several troubles blocking his way.  First was Capitol Records.  They held him on contract without releasing his album.  That was a great hold back.. Later his troubles with the law have put him in a whole other bracket.  As of May29th he wont be worried about prison or Capitol Records anymore.  He finally got released from Capitol and will be signing to a new label.  Give him a few months and Ill have more info along with some new songs./

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 12:26:02 PM »
what label did Ghetto Fabulous come out on again
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 01:48:12 PM »
Priority (Capitol)

DaGChild

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2009, 05:46:22 PM »
Hope the Horsemen get back together.  Kurupt has a revitalized flow with a hungry Ras would be nice.  Haven't heard much from Canibus, but the last Killah album was his best one.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 03:59:19 AM »
lol who still checks for this guy?

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 05:01:35 AM »
Good news.I agree that situation with game was silly and I lost some respect from him out of that.That being said he can make some great music.I agree riot with chino xl was an amazing track probably in my top 5 of both artists.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 11:16:51 AM »
What was the name of that track off of Van Gogh/Goldyn Chyld that sampled Timesplitters 2?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...