Author Topic: * * * Eminem - Relapse Tracklist * * *  (Read 1153 times)

Lucifuge

Re: * * * Eminem - Relapse Tracklist * * *
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 06:59:03 AM »
why you on every theard?? :-[
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 11:02:58 AM »
hopefully he gets deep with this shit. 8)

I have heard that thats gunna be more-so on the Relapse 2 ... sequal is meant to be the serious album... Relapse is just a fun/lighter album...

sounds good, i cant wait for both. 8)

when is 2 suppose to drop? later in the year?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 06:09:22 PM »
For those interested, here's the real reason Em is putting out two albums. Em initially made the album that he and Dre wanted to make... but Jimmy Iovine wasn't happy with it due to lack of commercial singles. Jimmy wanted more radio-friendly singles and that pissed Em off. So him and Dre extended their recording sessions and made enough materiel for two LPs. RELAPSE is the one that Jimmy Iovine wanted. RELAPSE 2 is more geared towards Em and Dre's initial version of the album. So that's why Em decided to put out another album... so he could release the music he and Dre WANTED to release in the first place.

In a way, RELAPSE and RELAPSE 2 are the same album... if you put them together and removed the radio-Iovine-friendly singles you'd come pretty close to Em and Dre's original vision for a comeback album.

50 Cent is pretty much going through the same thing right now. Which is why he said he would release two albums alongside Em's.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 06:11:52 PM »
^but then why would Iovine allow the 2nd album to see the light of day if he ain't happy with it?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »
^but then why would Iovine allow the 2nd album to see the light of day if he ain't happy with it?

More money in his pocket.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 06:34:05 PM »

Because the way Hip Hop sales have been dropping dramatically the last few years. That's why nobody from the Math came out last year. Iovine/Interscope was not going to release or back anyone from the label unless they were garanteed to sell. So the next album to come out of Aftermath had to make Interscope/Iovine money for it to come out. Since RELAPSE is supposed to set the business tone back towards Aftermath/Interscope, he had more say and control over it. He wanted to reach the young teen and female audience as well so he made Em put out a single like "We Made You" (btw, this is no defence to Em for this cause he's made radio-friendly singles that were dope...i.e. The Real Slim Shady, My Name Is...) "We Made You" is far from dope, haha.

If RELAPSE comes out,makes Interscope back some money and brings some media hype back to Aftermath again... and if 50 does the same in the summer, than Iovine will be satasfied enough to where the money is coming in from all urban demographics. Hence, more artistic leeway from the artists to release projects they have more say in (RELAPSE 2, DETOX and The Reformation).
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 06:38:18 PM by Rebel »

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 07:54:41 PM »

Because the way Hip Hop sales have been dropping dramatically the last few years. That's why nobody from the Math came out last year. Iovine/Interscope was not going to release or back anyone from the label unless they were garanteed to sell. So the next album to come out of Aftermath had to make Interscope/Iovine money for it to come out. Since RELAPSE is supposed to set the business tone back towards Aftermath/Interscope, he had more say and control over it. He wanted to reach the young teen and female audience as well so he made Em put out a single like "We Made You" (btw, this is no defence to Em for this cause he's made radio-friendly singles that were dope...i.e. The Real Slim Shady, My Name Is...) "We Made You" is far from dope, haha.

If RELAPSE comes out,makes Interscope back some money and brings some media hype back to Aftermath again... and if 50 does the same in the summer, than Iovine will be satasfied enough to where the money is coming in from all urban demographics. Hence, more artistic leeway from the artists to release projects they have more say in (RELAPSE 2, DETOX and The Reformation).

Makes sense if you ask me. Getting Jimmy Iovine to green light an album is impossible unless you have what he feels are hit records. I'm curious to see what happens when he starts rejecting Dre singles. If they come out.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 08:17:56 PM »
I think Detox would sell crazy even if Em didn't drop.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »

Makes sense if you ask me. Getting Jimmy Iovine to green light an album is impossible unless you have what he feels are hit records. I'm curious to see what happens when he starts rejecting Dre singles. If they come out.

Dre has total control for his album.

Rebel how did u find out this info? Im not questioning you because you've ceom good numerous times through your website too but im wondering what and how solid your source is?

Because as much as it makes sense, it could just be being used to make excuses for the poor openings for this album and to keep hope and hype up for both this album and relapse 2.

I dont like the way jimmy iovine is getting too involved though if its true. However some classic eminem records would never have been made if he never asked for more recording sessions either so its a two way thing. However you have to have limits and at this stage in eminems career, he should be allowed to put out whatever he wants without jimmy getting too involved.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 10:05:10 PM »
i doubt jimmy would let the album come out if he wasnt happy with it.. i mean look what happened to bunch of artists that were on aftermath

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 10:09:36 PM »

I dont like the way jimmy iovine is getting too involved though if its true. However some classic eminem records would never have been made if he never asked for more recording sessions either so its a two way thing. However you have to have limits and at this stage in eminems career, he should be allowed to put out whatever he wants without jimmy getting too involved.

Clearly if Em/Dre/50 and the rest of the math want to put out whatever they feel like.. they need to sign to wherever Snoop or Lil Wayne sign to.. they seem to be able to drop some crap records lately LOL

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 10:32:57 PM »
cant wait for this too drop~~!!!!!

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2009, 05:29:08 AM »

Dre has total control for his album.

Rebel how did u find out this info? Im not questioning you because you've ceom good numerous times through your website too but im wondering what and how solid your source is?

Because as much as it makes sense, it could just be being used to make excuses for the poor openings for this album and to keep hope and hype up for both this album and relapse 2.

Dre HAD 100% control... until the Hip Hop industry started dying finacially. Who's idea do you think it was to record with Lil' Wayne for DETOX or use autotune? Iovine is taking a complete corperate approach to the music Interscope distributes now. The only way things will go back to what they were and for Dre to have 100% control over DETOX again is for RELAPSE and BISD to be a success. If they are and money starts coming back to Interscope, then RELAPSE 2, 50's possible follow-up to BISD, DETOX and The Reformation will have more creative backing than corperate "dictations".

Where I get the info? Well obviously I can't name my sources... but they are people who are in the inner workings of the Math; musically and business-wise.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 05:57:21 AM by Rebel »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2009, 08:46:50 AM »
Sounds like an excuse to me. I mean I know that Jimmy probably dictates 2,3 tracks but the whole album ? I don't believe that. He's not that dumb. But if this is true you also have to wonder if Dre & Em actually have any balls.

The only way I'm gonna believe this theory is if the first one sucks and the 2nd one is a masterpiece.  But I doubt that will happen, they'll probably both be solid albums.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2009, 01:21:30 PM »
Sounds like an excuse to me. I mean I know that Jimmy probably dictates 2,3 tracks but the whole album ? I don't believe that. He's not that dumb. But if this is true you also have to wonder if Dre & Em actually have any balls.

The only way I'm gonna believe this theory is if the first one sucks and the 2nd one is a masterpiece.  But I doubt that will happen, they'll probably both be solid albums.

lol i doubt that