Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67274 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2009, 01:51:13 PM »
lol damn
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2009, 01:51:31 PM »
Waits patiently for Mikes thread  8)  :)

whats that gonna be about?

he's going to reveal everything in detail and expose these bootleggers  ;D

kilo is taking credit for something he had nothing to do with..... :nawty:

You're just mad because your Gabanna ass got exposed ;)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2009, 01:56:11 PM »

Also, like you had shit to do with it. You are just another loser ass faggot who ran to Dante when you saw prospects of him forgiving you.

Don't twist my words around you burnt out piece of shit.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2009, 02:04:24 PM »

Lol...Please Kilo No Ones Mad Here But You....

OShay Jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2009, 02:19:31 PM »
chek out da greeenz  ;D

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2009, 02:24:36 PM »
chek out da greeenz  ;D

Hahaha....sticky icky icky! :P

Quadruple OG

« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2009, 03:56:39 PM »
Too Gangsta For Radio Part 2 looks real dope would love to have that... and that Fatal N Felony shit looks legit too

That I would have actually thought about buying. It looked pretty tight, although some of the tracks leaked

I guess i don't understand the extreme hate for these people.  As you can tell by the leaked forum posts, they are putting in work by going to Sam Sneed and Big D and Nuttso and other people and prying the songs from them and paying them a lot to get them.  With the songs in Amaru's hands, they'll never see the light of day.

The way I looked at it, I thought it was good to have these guys around selling their projects to people, because i knew full well one day they'd all leak, and we'd get them eventually.  The more people who had them, the bigger the chance of a leak. 

I know this ain't a popular viewpoint, but let's face it, if it wasn't for Dante and these guys, "Immortal" would probably still be sitting in Sam Sneed's storage somewhere and probably would have never been heard.  Amaru wasn't ever going to release it, not in OG anyway, so at least they put it some work to get that song out there.  And they are taking extreme legal risks by doing this, as now they got busted.  I know i'd never try it.  I'm kind of indifferent towards these people, if they want to go through all the trouble and do this stuff for new 2pac stuff, then so be it.  I never bought it, never would, but if some people want to, that's cool too.

Same with the Crooked I project.  People should have just kept their mouths shut, paid up if they wanted it, if not, moved on.  The more people that would have got that Crooked I album, the better chance it would have had of leaking.  Instead of 20 or 30 people having it, we're back to 2 or 3 people having it, a lot less of a chance it's going to leak that way.  If many people had it, all it would take is for one of them to get mad at the other and then 'leak' it as retaliation, which as we've seen, has happened quite a bit over the years. 

The reason for the hate is because how fucking moronic these people are. On a side note, with all this material I'm surprised people close to Pac that hooked them up with the material didn't have restraining orders against these people. Anyways, if you drop the ridiculous amount of money for this, and this goes for the Crooked I shit as well, you have two options: keep your mouth shut and enjoy the exclusive music you got or figure out a way to release it and make some money on it. They honestly should have gone with the first option because they obviously fucked up the second. No person with a drop of common sense would pay $300 for Pac material that could be remastered by people on this forum. If they were smart, they'd package all the tracks that HAVEN'T leaked, like "Immortal", "If there's a cure", etc. and sell that. But all this shit, while its an interesting read, doesn't mean shit, EFFeX said it best:

Unless he's leaking music, I really don't care about the bootleggers background information...

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2009, 04:21:23 PM »
anyone have any more info on the deon project - post it up  :)

Muhfukka

« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2009, 04:23:09 PM »
KILL YOURSELF

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2009, 04:42:57 PM »
chek out da greeenz  ;D

i got something better than that lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Quadruple OG

« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2009, 05:11:08 PM »
with all these levels, I'm kinda curious how much money they've made off these Pac bootlegs

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2009, 05:12:20 PM »
with all these levels, I'm kinda curious how much money they've made off these Pac bootlegs

Want the financial records? Lol.

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2009, 05:13:03 PM »
Here's my remaster of "Initiated OG"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5937109783b2a608/

It's a little preview before all that material starts to leak which I hope it does 8). I will post some more stuff tomorrow..

HOLY SHITT. Theres alottttttt of unleaked pac tracks. Is there ANY possiblity these projects are goin to leak soon?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2009, 05:13:55 PM »

Want the financial records? Lol.

you've exposed everything else, figured you'd have the receipt as well lol

Here's my remaster of "Initiated OG"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5937109783b2a608/

It's a little preview before all that material starts to leak which I hope it does 8). I will post some more stuff tomorrow..

HOLY SHITT. Theres alottttttt of unleaked pac tracks. Is there ANY possiblity these projects are goin to leak soon?

hopefully soon

JohnnyL

« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2009, 05:14:46 PM »

Me too.  But I kind of doubt it was all that much if they really paid the kind of prices that Dante was talking about paying in some of those conversations.  And considering they were selling to a very limited number of customers, I don't see how they could have made all that much.  Of course, I guess if there were a lot of situations where they didn't actually pay the sources for the material (as I guess is the case with Sam Sneed), then maybe they did make a little bit of money.