Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67277 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2009, 05:15:49 PM »
with all these levels, I'm kinda curious how much money they've made off these Pac bootlegs

Want the financial records? Lol.

you've exposed everything else, figured you'd have the receipt as well lol

Here's my remaster of "Initiated OG"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5937109783b2a608/

It's a little preview before all that material starts to leak which I hope it does 8). I will post some more stuff tomorrow..

HOLY SHITT. Theres alottttttt of unleaked pac tracks. Is there ANY possiblity these projects are goin to leak soon?

hopefully soon

Keep in mind, there are more records than this but here's a glimpse.

Courtesy of Mob Figgaz and myself:

http://www.zshare.net/download/59381938d34fbe11/

Quadruple OG

« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2009, 05:21:12 PM »
with all these levels, I'm kinda curious how much money they've made off these Pac bootlegs

It's a little preview before all that material starts to leak which I hope it does 8). I will post some more stuff tomorrow..

HOLY SHITT. Theres alottttttt of unleaked pac tracks. Is there ANY possiblity these projects are goin to leak soon?

hopefully soon

wow, I was only half kidding about the receipt...this is crazy that this kinda stuff would leak. I wonder if the people that ordered these projects received them?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2009, 05:24:05 PM »

hopefully soon

wow, I was only half kidding about the receipt...this is crazy that this kinda stuff would leak. I wonder if the people that ordered these projects received them?

They did if you didn't fuck them over. :)

woof

« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2009, 05:29:00 PM »
gotdamm the financial files are on some professional level  :o

Muhfukka

« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2009, 05:29:20 PM »
FUCK TOOTHPICK

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2009, 05:29:28 PM »
This will be coming soon from a friend of mine....

The Born Busy Sessions (CD+DVD)
THE AUDIO:

2Pac: The Born Busy Sessions is an exciting and exclusive release that reflects a young 2Pac that
is in many ways the same, yet many ways different from the polished 2Pac we have come to know on
record. During these sessions, recorded when he was 15 and 16 years old, 2Pac and his Born Busy Crew
(consisting of DJ Plain Terror, Ace Rocker, and Slick D on the beatbox) had no money to cut a demo and
 so they literally placed a tape recorder in the center of 2Pac's bedroom and spit their verses a capella.
His rhyme flow is very similar to the material found on the Lost Tapes release, except much less refined.
2Pac blunders through his lines at times with DJ Terror and Ace often are heard clowning around and interrupting
verses with their antics. Just like the 2Pac we know, he resumes his verses when they shut up and stays in focus.
An interesting point to highlight is that 2Pac labels almost every track with the date and the group members
before they begin, not only giving the song authenticity but a very precise date so there is no speculation
as to when it was recorded. The Born Busy Sessions are a true exclusive. After years of negotiations and
trust building (and thousands of dollars) we were able to secure this audio. While it is not a refined
studio recording, it is also not hissy or in bad quality. If you can imagine three teenagers excited
to carve their roles in hip hop out and have some fun along the way even despite not having much
money to help pursue their dreams, then you know what historical rawness you are in store for!
Below is a list of the Born Busy Sessions' tracks that appear on this release.
These tracks are the full demo as recorded by Tupac, DJ Plain Terror, and Ace Rocker,
and were given to Shock G by 2Pac thus beginning his affiliation with Digital Underground.
This relationship paved the way for songs that appeared on the Lost Tapes, which in turn led
to 2Pac becoming a featured member of Digital Underground.

01. Check it Out
02. That's My Man Throwing Down
03. Freestyles
04. Babies Having Babies
05. I Saw Your Girl
06. Terror on the Tables

Of course, it doesn't stop here... We have included several DAT ripped songs to bring this
CD out to capacity. All of the songs below have not been compressed to mp3 and are the pure,
unadulterated digital quality WAVE files:

07. Heartz of Men (Pre-Mix)
08. Words 2 My First Born (Death Row Remix: Complete)
09. Deadly Combination (Ron G Remix) with Biggie, Stretch, and Big L
10. Out On Bail (Extended Mix) featuring AB
11. Don't Fuck With A Killa with Ray Dog (Benzino) and Freddie Foxxx
12. Don't U Trust Me (Stereotypes Remix) featuring Keyshia Cole
13. Thug 4 Life (Jellyroll Remix)

Above are some familiar songs and some new ones/versions.
Heartz of Men (Pre-Mix) has a different introduction and outro, with a slightly different
sound to it as it has been mastered differently than the LP version. As it turns out, the
leaked version of the Death Row remix of Words 2 My First Born (the one with the saxophone) was a work in progress.
We have secured the final product, which includes singing hooks and another layer of saxophone.
Deadly Combination (Ron G Remix) was previously available in 2002 as a real audio stream.
We worked with Ron G to secure his remix, which he stated he will never release anywhere thanks to
Violetta Wallace and Afeni Shakur being thorns in his side (lol).
Out on Bail we all know and love. This is the full version, pulled from DAT and in all its glory.
LG, the producer of the song, stated that the song wasn't really recorded for any album in particular.
2Pac was just released from a brief jail stint in Atlanta and wanted to lay down a track a few months
before the Me Against the World sessions would begin. Next stop on this ride: Don't F*$& with a Killa.
This long sought after song features production by Freddie Foxxx (not Stretch as previously rumored) and
surprisingly Benzino actually comes with a very decent verse.
The instrumental is very dark and is very Strictly/Thug Life sounding.
We're not sure when it was recorded exactly, but the song has a completely different vibe
than the Trying to Make it Through (Fanbase Remix) that was put out on Benzino's Arch Nemesis album.
Finally, rounding out the bonus songs are the remixes of Don't U Trust Me and Thug 4 Life that were
intended for the Loyal to the Game album. Both are full DAT master rips and are pretty good remixes,
highlighting how much of a mistake it was to let one person have too much influence and contribution to an album.
One can only guess why these songs were left off of the final version when they really out shine what was put
on there instead.

Finishing the CD are the instrumentals to all but one of the bonus tracks.
These instrumentals are included not as filler, but they are actually really worth listening to.
Collectors will celebrate the historic value and opportunity to piece back together the source
DAT tapes, but everyone will enjoy the instrumentals as they are very quality and some of 2Pac's best.

14. Heartz of Men (Instrumental)
15. Words 2 My First Born (Death Row Remix: Missing Layer)
16. Out On Bail (Instrumental)
17. Don't Fuck With A Killa (Instrumental)
18. Don't U Trust Me (Stereotypes Remix Instrumental)
19. Thug 4 Life (Jellyroll Remix Instrumental)

THE VIDEO:

Included as an optional part of this package is a bonus DVD containing some truly amazing material.
For the first time two unreleased videos are now available in full DVD quality.
All About U (Solo Version) is the true original cut of the song.
The video was altered later (which is why you do not see any of the added rappers in it) to reflect the cutting
of 2Pac's "mini skirt verse." Life Goes on is a long sought after tribute video by Gobi for 2Pac,
however it has gone unused and seems very much forgotten about by Amaru. As a supplement to the video set,
Pac's Life appears in full DVD quality and with the promo screen lead. Originally sold to me on VHS, we
stuck with my contact until they unveiled a digital reel rip. Sometimes it pays to be an ass .
Next, the full MTV Jams performance where 2Pac is dressed in a purple denim suit. This recording
is the source of the "Jack Daniels Lemonade" freestyle. Also included is the Sessions Trailer, which was
cut from the Sessions project. It's superior in this format anyway, as the difference between enhanced .mov
content versus DVD quality is night and day. Behind the scenes of All About U was purchased from Tracy in
1998, and she sold two copies - one to us and one to another collector. Unfortunately that other collector
wasn't too smart and traded his rip to LyricalMilitant, who in turn ripped him off (in typical form) and
traded and sold it as much as he could. The leaked rip is not full quality and full length, but now we unveil
exactly what was sold and in full quality. Just as the behind the scenes of Hit Em Up, the viewer is
treated to an insight into the process of making the video and all the people who make it happen. The DVD is
finished off with the 2Pac music segments of the three Tyson fights that contained unique songs recorded
specifically for him, namely Road To Glory aka Wrote The Glory, Ambitionz Az A Fighta, and Let's Get It On
(one of 2Pac's final tracks recorded).

1. All About U (Solo Version)
2. Life Goes On (Tribute)
3. Pac's Life (Full Digital Promo)
4. E-40 - Practice Lookin' Hard
5. MTV Jams Live - 1. Interview Segment
6. MTV Jams Live - 2. Performance
7. Sessions Trailer
8. All About U (Behind The Scenes) (Full Quality)
9. Tyson vs Bruno II
10. Tyson vs Mathis
11. Tyson vs Seldon

ORDERING DETAILS:

$349.99 - The Born Busy Sessions: CD Only
$399.99 - The Born Busy Sessions: CD + Bonus DVD
send PayPal payment to: payment@2pacdvds.com

Please indicate which product you are purchasing when you order (in the PayPal subject or message fields).
We will accept installment payments, but it is your responsibility to number and keep track of your payments.
Contact us at the PayPal email address (payment@2pacdvds.com) when you have completed your payments and
we will verify them before shipping out your items.

Shipping: NOW SHIPPING

A FINAL WORD...

Keep in mind that the price reflects two essential components - investment price and
number of projected customers. As you can imagine, the material contained here cost a pretty penny
and the Born Busy Sessions is material that we know for certain that Amaru does not have! Why?
They tried to get it from us (for free lol)! That being said, the high price reflects our effort
to recoup some of our costs for this and the other material that was rather pricey to secure.
While old material might not be everyone's cup of tea, it's actually quite a journey hearing how
2Pac began and how even at that age he was clearly destined for a life in music.
We rounded out the CD with a nice selection of bonus songs that touch on the Death Row, Interscope, and Amaru eras.
You'll find that the instrumentals also stand alone on their own merit - especially Heartz Of Men.

Of course this is a PRIVATE release and therefore any discussion outside of this forum will result
in a permanent ban from this and all future projects. We are only as strong as our weakest link,
and one member's bad judgment can completely ruin any future releases - which we have PLENTY more of.
Enjoy Pen and Thug Life until this ships, because it will blow you away just as they did

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2009, 05:30:31 PM »
So do you have all these projects?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2009, 05:32:39 PM »
didn't that "Heartz of Men (Pre-Mix)" get leaked around the time the DJ Quik and 2nd II None bootlegs were leaked?

JohnnyL

« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2009, 05:34:06 PM »

hopefully soon

You know, I have to admit I'm surprised by the sheer volume of data you and Mob Figgaz have managed to collect about these people.  When people first started coming on here claiming they had the goods on these guys, I was a little skeptical.  I had no idea that you and others had this much dirt on them.  Maybe this is karma paying them back for that April Fools joke. lol Really I still don't know exactly what happened that allowed you guys to get all this info (I know it's been said that some kind of hacking was involved), but I have to admit, some of this information has been pretty interesting.  I didn't really have any dealings with these people, so I don't really have any personal feelings about this one way or the other.  But just learning about all these projects has been pretty fascinating.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2009, 05:37:41 PM »

hopefully soon

You know, I have to admit I'm surprised by the sheer volume of data you and Mob Figgaz have managed to collect about these people.  When people first started coming on here claiming they had the goods on these guys, I was a little skeptical.  I had no idea that you and others had this much dirt on them.  Maybe this is karma paying them back for that April Fools joke. lol Really I still don't know exactly what happened that allowed you guys to get all this info (I know it's been said that some kind of hacking was involved), but I have to admit, some of this information has been pretty interesting.  I didn't really have any dealings with these people, so I don't really have any personal feelings about this one way or the other.  But just learning about all these projects has been pretty fascinating.

I and others were fucked around by all these 2Pac fans. We figured it was time to get the paid back. I don't want to speak about how we did it, but I can say ways and means. :) Preciate the support. Also, yes it did - I was the one who leaked it right as the bootlegs got shipped out.

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2009, 05:40:47 PM »

hopefully soon

I and others were fucked around by all these 2Pac fans. We figured it was time to get the paid back. I don't want to speak about how we did it, but I can say ways and means. :) Preciate the support. Also, yes it did - I was the one who leaked it right as the bootlegs got shipped out.

Mike Toreno, Does this mean you have all these projects too? I shakin will anticipation for these crazt unleaked pac tracks. This is fckin nuts!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2009, 05:42:30 PM »

hopefully soon

Mike Toreno, Does this mean you have all these projects too? I shakin will anticipation for these crazt unleaked pac tracks. This is fckin nuts!

Don't really wanna speak on it. Plenty of people have hit me on AIM with offers. I'm not saying yes or no. Just saying, I don't want to speak on it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2009, 05:43:30 PM »
LG the producer of Out on Bail didn't even know that PAc slated that song to be on Thug Life before Interscope said no?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2009, 05:44:29 PM »
This will be coming soon from a friend of mine....

The Born Busy Sessions (CD+DVD)
THE AUDIO:

2Pac: The Born Busy Sessions is an exciting and exclusive release that reflects a young 2Pac that
is in many ways the same, yet many ways different from the polished 2Pac we have come to know on
record. During these sessions, recorded when he was 15 and 16 years old, 2Pac and his Born Busy Crew
(consisting of DJ Plain Terror, Ace Rocker, and Slick D on the beatbox) had no money to cut a demo and
 so they literally placed a tape recorder in the center of 2Pac's bedroom and spit their verses a capella.
His rhyme flow is very similar to the material found on the Lost Tapes release, except much less refined.
2Pac blunders through his lines at times with DJ Terror and Ace often are heard clowning around and interrupting
verses with their antics. Just like the 2Pac we know, he resumes his verses when they shut up and stays in focus.
An interesting point to highlight is that 2Pac labels almost every track with the date and the group members
before they begin, not only giving the song authenticity but a very precise date so there is no speculation
as to when it was recorded. The Born Busy Sessions are a true exclusive. After years of negotiations and
trust building (and thousands of dollars) we were able to secure this audio. While it is not a refined
studio recording, it is also not hissy or in bad quality. If you can imagine three teenagers excited
to carve their roles in hip hop out and have some fun along the way even despite not having much
money to help pursue their dreams, then you know what historical rawness you are in store for!
Below is a list of the Born Busy Sessions' tracks that appear on this release.
These tracks are the full demo as recorded by Tupac, DJ Plain Terror, and Ace Rocker,
and were given to Shock G by 2Pac thus beginning his affiliation with Digital Underground.
This relationship paved the way for songs that appeared on the Lost Tapes, which in turn led
to 2Pac becoming a featured member of Digital Underground.

01. Check it Out
02. That's My Man Throwing Down
03. Freestyles
04. Babies Having Babies
05. I Saw Your Girl
06. Terror on the Tables

Of course, it doesn't stop here... We have included several DAT ripped songs to bring this
CD out to capacity. All of the songs below have not been compressed to mp3 and are the pure,
unadulterated digital quality WAVE files:

07. Heartz of Men (Pre-Mix)
08. Words 2 My First Born (Death Row Remix: Complete)
09. Deadly Combination (Ron G Remix) with Biggie, Stretch, and Big L
10. Out On Bail (Extended Mix) featuring AB
11. Don't Fuck With A Killa with Ray Dog (Benzino) and Freddie Foxxx
12. Don't U Trust Me (Stereotypes Remix) featuring Keyshia Cole
13. Thug 4 Life (Jellyroll Remix)

Above are some familiar songs and some new ones/versions.
Heartz of Men (Pre-Mix) has a different introduction and outro, with a slightly different
sound to it as it has been mastered differently than the LP version. As it turns out, the
leaked version of the Death Row remix of Words 2 My First Born (the one with the saxophone) was a work in progress.
We have secured the final product, which includes singing hooks and another layer of saxophone.
Deadly Combination (Ron G Remix) was previously available in 2002 as a real audio stream.
We worked with Ron G to secure his remix, which he stated he will never release anywhere thanks to
Violetta Wallace and Afeni Shakur being thorns in his side (lol).
Out on Bail we all know and love. This is the full version, pulled from DAT and in all its glory.
LG, the producer of the song, stated that the song wasn't really recorded for any album in particular.
2Pac was just released from a brief jail stint in Atlanta and wanted to lay down a track a few months
before the Me Against the World sessions would begin. Next stop on this ride: Don't F*$& with a Killa.
This long sought after song features production by Freddie Foxxx (not Stretch as previously rumored) and
surprisingly Benzino actually comes with a very decent verse.
The instrumental is very dark and is very Strictly/Thug Life sounding.
We're not sure when it was recorded exactly, but the song has a completely different vibe
than the Trying to Make it Through (Fanbase Remix) that was put out on Benzino's Arch Nemesis album.
Finally, rounding out the bonus songs are the remixes of Don't U Trust Me and Thug 4 Life that were
intended for the Loyal to the Game album. Both are full DAT master rips and are pretty good remixes,
highlighting how much of a mistake it was to let one person have too much influence and contribution to an album.
One can only guess why these songs were left off of the final version when they really out shine what was put
on there instead.

Finishing the CD are the instrumentals to all but one of the bonus tracks.
These instrumentals are included not as filler, but they are actually really worth listening to.
Collectors will celebrate the historic value and opportunity to piece back together the source
DAT tapes, but everyone will enjoy the instrumentals as they are very quality and some of 2Pac's best.

14. Heartz of Men (Instrumental)
15. Words 2 My First Born (Death Row Remix: Missing Layer)
16. Out On Bail (Instrumental)
17. Don't Fuck With A Killa (Instrumental)
18. Don't U Trust Me (Stereotypes Remix Instrumental)
19. Thug 4 Life (Jellyroll Remix Instrumental)

THE VIDEO:

Included as an optional part of this package is a bonus DVD containing some truly amazing material.
For the first time two unreleased videos are now available in full DVD quality.
All About U (Solo Version) is the true original cut of the song.
The video was altered later (which is why you do not see any of the added rappers in it) to reflect the cutting
of 2Pac's "mini skirt verse." Life Goes on is a long sought after tribute video by Gobi for 2Pac,
however it has gone unused and seems very much forgotten about by Amaru. As a supplement to the video set,
Pac's Life appears in full DVD quality and with the promo screen lead. Originally sold to me on VHS, we
stuck with my contact until they unveiled a digital reel rip. Sometimes it pays to be an ass .
Next, the full MTV Jams performance where 2Pac is dressed in a purple denim suit. This recording
is the source of the "Jack Daniels Lemonade" freestyle. Also included is the Sessions Trailer, which was
cut from the Sessions project. It's superior in this format anyway, as the difference between enhanced .mov
content versus DVD quality is night and day. Behind the scenes of All About U was purchased from Tracy in
1998, and she sold two copies - one to us and one to another collector. Unfortunately that other collector
wasn't too smart and traded his rip to LyricalMilitant, who in turn ripped him off (in typical form) and
traded and sold it as much as he could. The leaked rip is not full quality and full length, but now we unveil
exactly what was sold and in full quality. Just as the behind the scenes of Hit Em Up, the viewer is
treated to an insight into the process of making the video and all the people who make it happen. The DVD is
finished off with the 2Pac music segments of the three Tyson fights that contained unique songs recorded
specifically for him, namely Road To Glory aka Wrote The Glory, Ambitionz Az A Fighta, and Let's Get It On
(one of 2Pac's final tracks recorded).

1. All About U (Solo Version)
2. Life Goes On (Tribute)
3. Pac's Life (Full Digital Promo)
4. E-40 - Practice Lookin' Hard
5. MTV Jams Live - 1. Interview Segment
6. MTV Jams Live - 2. Performance
7. Sessions Trailer
8. All About U (Behind The Scenes) (Full Quality)
9. Tyson vs Bruno II
10. Tyson vs Mathis
11. Tyson vs Seldon

ORDERING DETAILS:

$349.99 - The Born Busy Sessions: CD Only
$399.99 - The Born Busy Sessions: CD + Bonus DVD
send PayPal payment to: payment@2pacdvds.com

Please indicate which product you are purchasing when you order (in the PayPal subject or message fields).
We will accept installment payments, but it is your responsibility to number and keep track of your payments.
Contact us at the PayPal email address (payment@2pacdvds.com) when you have completed your payments and
we will verify them before shipping out your items.

Shipping: NOW SHIPPING

A FINAL WORD...

Keep in mind that the price reflects two essential components - investment price and
number of projected customers. As you can imagine, the material contained here cost a pretty penny
and the Born Busy Sessions is material that we know for certain that Amaru does not have! Why?
They tried to get it from us (for free lol)! That being said, the high price reflects our effort
to recoup some of our costs for this and the other material that was rather pricey to secure.
While old material might not be everyone's cup of tea, it's actually quite a journey hearing how
2Pac began and how even at that age he was clearly destined for a life in music.
We rounded out the CD with a nice selection of bonus songs that touch on the Death Row, Interscope, and Amaru eras.
You'll find that the instrumentals also stand alone on their own merit - especially Heartz Of Men.

Of course this is a PRIVATE release and therefore any discussion outside of this forum will result
in a permanent ban from this and all future projects. We are only as strong as our weakest link,
and one member's bad judgment can completely ruin any future releases - which we have PLENTY more of.
Enjoy Pen and Thug Life until this ships, because it will blow you away just as they did

wow....yet another project.  How many damn projects did these fools have? lol

I have to say too, that even though that project looks pretty cool.  The price they put on it is ridiculous.  I wouldn't give them 10% of the asking price for that set.  If they really had to ask that much to cover the cost of what they paid their source for it, they just never should have bought it to begin with. lol  That's ridiculous.  I  can't believe they even found 10 or 12 people to pay that much money for this project.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 05:55:20 PM by JohnnyL »

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2009, 05:58:52 PM »

hopefully soon

Don't really wanna speak on it. Plenty of people have hit me on AIM with offers. I'm not saying yes or no. Just saying, I don't want to speak on it.

Do you have msn?