Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67591 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2009, 05:59:30 PM »
with all these levels, I'm kinda curious how much money they've made off these Pac bootlegs

Want the financial records? Lol.

you've exposed everything else, figured you'd have the receipt as well lol

Here's my remaster of "Initiated OG"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5937109783b2a608/

It's a little preview before all that material starts to leak which I hope it does 8). I will post some more stuff tomorrow..

HOLY SHITT. Theres alottttttt of unleaked pac tracks. Is there ANY possiblity these projects are goin to leak soon?

hopefully soon

Keep in mind, there are more records than this but here's a glimpse.

Courtesy of Mob Figgaz and myself:

http://www.zshare.net/download/59381938d34fbe11/

wow, I was only half kidding about the receipt...this is crazy that this kinda stuff would leak. I wonder if the people that ordered these projects received them?

They did if you didn't fuck them over. :)

You know, I have to admit I'm surprised by the sheer volume of data you and Mob Figgaz have managed to collect about these people.  When people first started coming on here claiming they had the goods on these guys, I was a little skeptical.  I had no idea that you and others had this much dirt on them.  Maybe this is karma paying them back for that April Fools joke. lol Really I still don't know exactly what happened that allowed you guys to get all this info (I know it's been said that some kind of hacking was involved), but I have to admit, some of this information has been pretty interesting.  I didn't really have any dealings with these people, so I don't really have any personal feelings about this one way or the other.  But just learning about all these projects has been pretty fascinating.

I and others were fucked around by all these 2Pac fans. We figured it was time to get the paid back. I don't want to speak about how we did it, but I can say ways and means. :) Preciate the support. Also, yes it did - I was the one who leaked it right as the bootlegs got shipped out.

Mike Toreno, Does this mean you have all these projects too? I shakin will anticipation for these crazt unleaked pac tracks. This is fckin nuts!

Don't really wanna speak on it. Plenty of people have hit me on AIM with offers. I'm not saying yes or no. Just saying, I don't want to speak on it.

Do you have msn?

creativehell@live.com

woof

« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2009, 06:01:40 PM »
they fucked their own members  :D
they never paid 2 gz per track
leak if there's a cure plz!!

BATCH 1 (JAM)   $2 800
Ballad Of A Dead Soldier   
*** Don't Sleep   
If There's A Cure   

BATCH 2   $2 500
Borrowed Time   
*** Fame   
Niggaz Narture   

JohnnyL

« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2009, 06:06:36 PM »
they fucked their own members  :D
they never paid 2 gz per track
leak if there's a cure plz!!

BATCH 1 (JAM)   $2 800
Ballad Of A Dead Soldier   
*** Don't Sleep   
If There's A Cure   

BATCH 2   $2 500
Borrowed Time   
*** Fame   
Niggaz Narture   

Personally, I'm waiting to see if we're going to get to hear "Fame" (OG) and "Secretz of War." (w/Kurupt and Spice1) (OG)  I think those are the two I'd most like to hear.  Although granted, that's a pretty gigantic list of tracks to try to remember everything I've read.  But I think those two are probably on the very top of my list.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2009, 06:07:00 PM »
Niggaz Narture LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2009, 07:26:12 PM »
this might be the new spot for them now, it seems completely locked....

http://www.makaveli-forever.com/

JohnnyL

« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2009, 07:36:51 PM »

Lol.  It amazes me that these people are being threatened with serious legal action, and there biggest priority would still be buying and selling rare Tupac songs?  Don't they all have enough Tupac music?  It seems like they've already tracked down every person Tupac ever said "hi" to in order to try to find all the songs he ever recorded in the whole world.  What would drive them to the point of continuing all this?  Is it OCD?  Do they really make that much money doing this?  I can't believe there's that many people out there that would pay these prices.

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2009, 07:43:19 PM »

Those bastards!!! A lot of people will remember me from when I was a mod and an admin on that site when it was alive and well. People can believe it or not but not all who ran that site were involved with Dante. Most of them were but not all. I quit the 2Pac scene when I found out how deeply rooted the problems were.This is the first time I've posted or spoken on the subject in well over a year and a half. I'm glad justice is finally being served.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 07:45:20 PM by scratch42069 »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2009, 08:26:49 PM »

Those bastards!!! A lot of people will remember me from when I was a mod and an admin on that site when it was alive and well. People can believe it or not but not all who ran that site were involved with Dante. Most of them were but not all. I quit the 2Pac scene when I found out how deeply rooted the problems were.This is the first time I've posted or spoken on the subject in well over a year and a half. I'm glad justice is finally being served.

you'd probably enjoy that 2pac/Sam Sneed thread. Lots of interesting stuff about Dante there

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2009, 08:33:46 PM »
well,that site of theirs went down faster than a fly..shitty that people leaked the link,we couldve gotten more info or shit out of it..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2009, 08:34:15 PM »
well,that site of theirs went down faster than a fly..shitty that people leaked the link,we couldve gotten more info or shit out of it..
nope, not us
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2009, 08:35:32 PM »
Trump Tight (Original Version Remake)
3. If There's A Cure with Snoop Doggy Dogg
--16 He vs She.wav
War games

^^^ Damnnnn i want to hear these like none other

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2009, 08:37:49 PM »
Trump Tight (Original Version Remake)
3. If There's A Cure with Snoop Doggy Dogg
--16 He vs She.wav
War games

^^^ Damnnnn i want to hear these like none other

go to Iowa and find dante

or go to a STD clinic and find Gurjeet Litt

JohnnyL

« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2009, 08:42:38 PM »
I wonder how the quality is on that "My Dyin' Day" track on "Interscope III."  Been waitin' for years to hear that track in good quality.

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2009, 09:18:50 PM »
Courtesy of Mob Figgaz and myself:

http://www.zshare.net/download/59381938d34fbe11/

LOL!

hopefully you've contacted the IRS. income tax evasion is a SERIOUS crime

plus you've got all the emails for potential leakers

Also "THC overpaid my account in the Deon deal before we switched the website to instruct payment to Bobby's PP. They overpaid $894.76 so you get half."
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 09:28:45 PM by itzmurda »

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2009, 09:20:22 PM »

I wonder how the quality is on that "My Dyin' Day" track on "Interscope III."  Been waitin' for years to hear that track in good quality.
^ My dyin day sounds like such a crazy track too, cant wait to hear this one in at least decent q