Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67271 times)

smile4menow

• 'G'
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2009, 10:20:00 PM »
this might be the new spot for them now, it seems completely locked....

http://www.makaveli-forever.com/

Lol.  It amazes me that these people are being threatened with serious legal action, and there biggest priority would still be buying and selling rare Tupac songs?  Don't they all have enough Tupac music?  It seems like they've already tracked down every person Tupac ever said "hi" to in order to try to find all the songs he ever recorded in the whole world.  What would drive them to the point of continuing all this?  Is it OCD?  Do they really make that much money doing this?  I can't believe there's that many people out there that would pay these prices.

Why would that amaze you? Do you know how many times G Clitt has recieved a cease letter? she knows she can get away with it because she has in the past! The issue is cost of trying to find her and all of her customers and play  it until the end. This will be similar to what happened with her in the past, she will stop for a few months maybe a year and be back at it. Afeni is simply not going to waste the time and money going though this process. I know it all sounds simple; report them and they will get in trouble, it just dont work like that. Look what went down with daz lol he was publicly selling Mak and dilli- what did afeni do? sent a cease letter for him to turn over all his masters lol did he? no He turned over some and then later tried to use move for the money. Its bullshit but it is what it is. While all of this might be pumping everyone g and dante screwed over up, its just a bump in the road for them. I heard she had recieved 11-13 cease orders lol. I hope they pay this time but the odds are not good. The only good thing is they got exposed, their whole homo THC groups sees what the are now, back stabbing fakes only in it for the money.

Dmented

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2009, 10:31:43 PM »

I registered to say makaveli-forever.com has nothing to do with what's going on. When I shut it down I had the domain redirect to 2pacshakur.net.
Since all of this happening I have decided to just place a nice picture for it instead. Nothing is going on with my domain/hosting that currently has to do with 2pacshakur.net.

JohnnyL

« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2009, 10:44:14 PM »

Lol.  It amazes me that these people are being threatened with serious legal action, and there biggest priority would still be buying and selling rare Tupac songs?  Don't they all have enough Tupac music?  It seems like they've already tracked down every person Tupac ever said "hi" to in order to try to find all the songs he ever recorded in the whole world.  What would drive them to the point of continuing all this?  Is it OCD?  Do they really make that much money doing this?  I can't believe there's that many people out there that would pay these prices.

Why would that amaze you? Do you know how many times G Clitt has recieved a cease letter? she knows she can get away with it because she has in the past! The issue is cost of trying to find her and all of her customers and play  it until the end. This will be similar to what happened with her in the past, she will stop for a few months maybe a year and be back at it. Afeni is simply not going to waste the time and money going though this process. I know it all sounds simple; report them and they will get in trouble, it just dont work like that. Look what went down with daz lol he was publicly selling Mak and dilli- what did afeni do? sent a cease letter for him to turn over all his masters lol did he? no He turned over some and then later tried to use move for the money. Its bullshit but it is what it is. While all of this might be pumping everyone g and dante screwed over up, its just a bump in the road for them. I heard she had recieved 11-13 cease orders lol. I hope they pay this time but the odds are not good. The only good thing is they got exposed, their whole homo THC groups sees what the are now, back stabbing fakes only in it for the money.

Can it really be that profitable to keep going?  After that laundry list of projects was posted in this thread, can there really be that much material left to even justify continuing to scalp people with those ridiculous prices?  I can't believe that they found about a dozen people to pay those inflated prices for this stuff, before the fact.  But now that all this evidence has leaked that they were scamming some of them, will they still have even that many people left to buy from?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »

I registered to say makaveli-forever.com has nothing to do with what's going on. When I shut it down I had the domain redirect to 2pacshakur.net.
Since all of this happening I have decided to just place a nice picture for it instead. Nothing is going on with my domain/hosting that currently has to do with 2pacshakur.net.

well if im wrong im wrong then....sorry homie

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2009, 11:45:17 PM »

maybe when it comes to the riaa or whatever but the IRS would want some of that $25,000+

thats a guarantee

never before have their financial records been exposed. if somebody reports them, they are in for an audit.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2009, 12:31:32 AM »
WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE - Thanks Mike  ;D

you conning bastards, I hope these documents have been sent to Amaru/Wide Awake

Tank2000

« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2009, 12:53:55 AM »
Other than embarrassing Dante and G.Litt, what do you guys hope to accomplish?

It doesn't look like Worldwide has anything other than Immortal, Initiated and that shitty remaster of Friendz that he claims to be CDQ, otherwise he would have leaked it already.

Every OG that's leaked in the past 4 years is due to the work of D & G, other than Ryan D and some shitty tagged songs from Money B. If it wasn't for them fronting the cash for these project, you wouldn't have had "Too Late Playa" "Reincarnation" or other OGs like M.O.B.

Seriously, I hate D & G as much as the next guy, but it's out of envy. I don't feel I'm owed these tracks for free, I'm no leech. I'm not into paying $1000's for single tracks either, but if they want to, then that's their prerogative. Basically, leaking all this information is shutting down the well forever. WideAwake and Amaru are going to clamp down for fucking real this time and that't it.

It would be a COMPLETELY different story if WW had actually gotten a hold of these projects, but to leak the project information, the sources and how much was paid just out of spite? Sounds like pure haterade to me.

Dmented

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2009, 12:58:43 AM »
WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE - Thanks Mike  ;D

you conning bastards, I hope these documents have been sent to Amaru/Wide Awake

What do you think?

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9414/unauthorizedusesofcompo.jpg - Read the bottom...

CC:

Dina Lapolt
Eric Farber
Lara Lavi
Molly Monjauz
and so on...

WideAwake and Amaru people.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2009, 01:03:39 AM »
If I fiind out dmented, your going to be moving the germs to your website I will report you myself.

And I was refferring to the excel docs mike just uploaded.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 01:05:14 AM by davidr »

Dmented

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2009, 01:08:24 AM »
If I fiind out dmented, your going to be moving the germs to your website I will report you myself.

First, nothing is going on.

Second, report away. Nothing to hide on my end. I've been about the fans and not the shit in the background.

And the only reason my website has a new splash screen is not because it's being used. But so it does not redirect to a website that is having legal issues.
I want no part of that whatsoever since it does not concern me at all.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2009, 01:09:42 AM »
Its alright mate, I just wanted to see if this was another dmented posting as you, you seem a good guy, hope one day you can bring it back without those germs been involved.

Mietek23

« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2009, 01:49:22 AM »
Here's the remaster of "How Many Shots Will It Take":

http://www.zshare.net/audio/593967741ea201ef/

The quality isin't great but it's better than the previous versions that's been leaked. I think it's the best version available at the moment..

I will post some more stuff later meanwhile enjoy it folks 8)

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2009, 02:08:10 AM »
Name    Forkenbrock, Peter
Send e-mail to   peter-forkenbrock@uiowa.edu
E-mail Routing Address   pforken@healthcare.uiowa.edu
Hawk ID   pforken
Title   Administrator for Human Resources and Education
Campus Address & Phone   ICTS-ADMINISTRATION
W318 GH
+1 319 356 4640
Org & Department Code 21 5300 10000
Faculty/Staff

Institute for Clinical and Translational Science
Wideasleep will fail

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2009, 02:09:23 AM »
whats their policy on been kurupt and a fraud?
Not a good role model for his students :)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2009, 02:49:23 AM »

First, nothing is going on.

Second, report away. Nothing to hide on my end. I've been about the fans and not the shit in the background.

And the only reason my website has a new splash screen is not because it's being used. But so it does not redirect to a website that is having legal issues.
I want no part of that whatsoever since it does not concern me at all.

Dante deletes his account then Dmented registers. You Dante's new running man? No need to defend your site re-directs, because we all know you are legit. However, it does strike me as odd.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 02:52:46 AM by Mike Toreno »