Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67527 times)

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2009, 10:05:08 AM »
Here's the remaster of "How Many Shots Will It Take":

http://www.zshare.net/audio/593967741ea201ef/

The quality isin't great but it's better than the previous versions that's been leaked. I think it's the best version available at the moment..

I will post some more stuff later meanwhile enjoy it folks 8)

Gotta get that unleaked pac. What a beautiful mess this is ha. I remember when paper
and pen leaked, i thought that was big. Just wait till these projects start draining

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2009, 10:15:55 AM »
Yeah, im loving it, both of them have tried to destroy 2pac's legacy for a profit, no matter what anyone says or tries to defend it.

I just wish the bitch let us into her secret of how she obtained the material back in 97. Good thing to know is that the free 2pac cds are titled - the realest leak, so it looks like he was the one who sold dante and litt that tape.

One good thing though is he does not have the material I used to think, most of these are shit quality and not something to brag about.

If thats what you wanted to know- she got them from one of the guys that did the car detailing and installs for DR
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 10:31:00 AM by smile4menow »

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2009, 10:21:13 AM »
ORDERING DETAILS:

$349.99 - The Born Busy Sessions: CD Only
$399.99 - The Born Busy Sessions: CD + Bonus DVD
send PayPal payment to: payment@2pacdvds.com

____

LOL ILL PAY 50 BUCKS EXTRA FOR A DVD OR 349.99 FOR A CD HAHAHAHAHA

You know what the really funny thing about this whole deal is. Aside from their greed to make profit, I will say it looks like it did cost them quite a bit to get the material, I can see trying to get the material and sharing it amongst the people who put out for it. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with them trying to make a profit, that’s just unreal. However the real funny thing is, lets say these guys hacked in and got everything (which by all accounts they did not) these morons could of avoided any leaks by simply doing what they did before. Invest some time and money into putting together a quality project. Instead they looked to cut more cost and put up download links lmao and then left them up…….. I mean how dumb can they possibly be. They had to know someone was out there looking to make them pay for the way they treat people. I had my run-in’s with  Dante in real life and on the net. However, I stopped talking to him when he hooked up with that waste G Clitt. That’s when he started acting better than everyone and being a prick more or less. This is what happens when you act like you are the man and better than everyone Peter!

you met dude in real life?

Ya its actually a real funny story one day I will spill the beans on who dante really is and how he got his shit! It would take me an hour to do it and I dont have the time right now lmao

kuruptlon

« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2009, 10:30:10 AM »
ORDERING DETAILS:

____

You know what the really funny thing about this whole deal is. Aside from their greed to make profit, I will say it looks like it did cost them quite a bit to get the material, I can see trying to get the material and sharing it amongst the people who put out for it. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with them trying to make a profit, that’s just unreal. However the real funny thing is, lets say these guys hacked in and got everything (which by all accounts they did not) these morons could of avoided any leaks by simply doing what they did before. Invest some time and money into putting together a quality project. Instead they looked to cut more cost and put up download links lmao and then left them up…….. I mean how dumb can they possibly be. They had to know someone was out there looking to make them pay for the way they treat people. I had my run-in’s with  Dante in real life and on the net. However, I stopped talking to him when he hooked up with that waste G Clitt. That’s when he started acting better than everyone and being a prick more or less. This is what happens when you act like you are the man and better than everyone Peter!

Ya its actually a real funny story one day I will spill the beans on who dante really is and how he got his shit! It would take me an hour to do it and I dont have the time right now lmao

Let it be known then

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #169 on: April 30, 2009, 10:32:18 AM »
yeah man, that will make great reading, drop that shit :)

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2009, 10:45:40 AM »
I wonder what ever happened to the song "Sarahs Smile"? I remember reading about it back in the
mrmakaveli.net days. Its an unleaked pac solo i guess they had it
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 10:47:45 AM by -{Angel Of Death}- »

hobomotel

« Reply #171 on: April 30, 2009, 11:10:42 AM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 11:27:09 AM by hobomotel »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #172 on: April 30, 2009, 11:21:58 AM »
your saysing a 1992 2pac song was going to be put on Too Gangsta 4 Radio part 2?

sounds like some bullshit to me....interesting that SOMEONE took the time to make a remix to that song but thank god it wasn't released (the OG is much better)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Quadruple OG

« Reply #173 on: April 30, 2009, 11:48:42 AM »
which version of "Hoodstar" came first, Crooked I's or Petey Pablo's?

JohnnyL

« Reply #174 on: April 30, 2009, 11:49:34 AM »
Too Gangsta 4 Radio 2 sampler
http://www.zshare.net/audio/594104161740a16f/

Thanks. That tracklist they posted for this the other day looked pretty tight.  Hopefully this leaks in full at some point.

**Sampler sounds good.  I imagine this release wasn't a huge hit with the secret Tupac forum because it wasn't all Pac.  But I think a lot of the Death Row fans would love this release, from the sound of things.  There were several non Pac tracks on there that sounded pretty cool to me.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 12:08:23 PM by JohnnyL »

JohnnyL

« Reply #175 on: April 30, 2009, 11:52:18 AM »
which version of "Hoodstar" came first, Crooked I's or Petey Pablo's?

Probably Crooked's.  Because I'm pretty sure he was already off the label by the time Petey was recording with Tha Row.  So Crooked's would have had to come first.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 12:09:05 PM by JohnnyL »

hobomotel

« Reply #176 on: April 30, 2009, 12:07:02 PM »
Yeah the songs seem ok. Nothing to get excited about. That DCMB Remix sounds ok and thats all.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #177 on: April 30, 2009, 01:00:19 PM »
ORDERING DETAILS:

____

Let it be known then

Here is a taste lol 

I used to go to the vigils in Vegas, One year I asked Pete to come, he declined because he was worried someone would beat his ass lmao! This was the vigil that some homo rolled up bumpin first to bomb before a lot of people ever heard it!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #178 on: April 30, 2009, 01:04:26 PM »
ORDERING DETAILS:

____

Let it be known then

Here is a taste lol 

I used to go to the vigils in Vegas, One year I asked Pete to come, he declined because he was worried someone would beat his ass lmao! This was the vigil that some homo rolled up bumpin first to bomb before a lot of people ever heard it!

LOL what the hell

nowonder he lives in Iowa nobody wants to go there to beat him up
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #179 on: April 30, 2009, 01:18:26 PM »
ORDERING DETAILS:

____

Let it be known then

Here is a taste lol 

LOL what the hell

nowonder he lives in Iowa nobody wants to go there to beat him up

You dont know the half of it, lol it gets way funnier!