Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67267 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #195 on: April 30, 2009, 02:05:10 PM »
You might be right, but it sounded like a homie of Mike Toreno's is supposed to to up this project soon, unless I misunderstood.  Of course, we'll have to wait and see if it happens, but that's what I took from the post.  As far as other projects, I'm as skeptical as the next person.  But there could be several reasons for them not putting up full projects on here.  I might be something other than them not having them.  I'm not saying that for sure, because maybe they don't have them.  But we'll just have to see.

I ain't upping it, but I heard some dudes were selling it who paid for it for way cheaper. We'll see how it goes.

Did you mean Thugz Get Lonely Too?

Thought U Knew if I remember correctly is the song with Ryan D that Money B leaked a while back. Check teh Youtubez.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #196 on: April 30, 2009, 02:05:18 PM »
yeah don't where that tracklist for FATAL N FELONY came from but it ain't a dante project as its not in the levels

It is a fake project created by Baja Ma Dee.

what??? :(
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #197 on: April 30, 2009, 02:09:46 PM »
yeah don't where that tracklist for FATAL N FELONY came from but it ain't a dante project as its not in the levels

It is a fake project created by Baja Ma Dee.

what??? :(

Fabricated project and tracklisting.

Tank2000

« Reply #198 on: April 30, 2009, 02:13:22 PM »
You might be right, but it sounded like a homie of Mike Toreno's is supposed to to up this project soon, unless I misunderstood.  Of course, we'll have to wait and see if it happens, but that's what I took from the post.  As far as other projects, I'm as skeptical as the next person.  But there could be several reasons for them not putting up full projects on here.  I might be something other than them not having them.  I'm not saying that for sure, because maybe they don't have them.  But we'll just have to see.

I ain't upping it, but I heard some dudes were selling it who paid for it for way cheaper. We'll see how it goes.

Thought U Knew if I remember correctly is the song with Ryan D that Money B leaked a while back. Check teh Youtubez.

"U Don't Wanna Battle" OG you mean... yeah...

Still, my point still stands... without people like D&G the songs would never be out there at ALL, they'd be locked up in a vault somewhere waiting to be remixed by Amaru. They went through the effort of sourcing the material, paying the large sums of money that's needed to secure it and they sold it to a close knit group of people to recoup their money, seriously. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? I looked at the financial's, they skimmed so little off the top it's ridiculous. They barely covered hosting and postage in most cases, in reality it exonerated them from all the accusations of ripping people off. I seriously think it's haterade that ya'll are sippin on, the songs were there for the taking if you had the money to spend. You expected it for free, which makes no sense. Where's the sense of entitlement coming from? Just because you download commercial albums for free on limewire doesn't mean that the same should be expected for extremely rare material that is purchased by COLLECTORS.

I thought WorldWide was at once part of the private forum? I supposed it was okay when he was a member but now it's all fuck dante.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 02:19:35 PM by Tank2000 »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #199 on: April 30, 2009, 02:15:04 PM »

Still, my point still stands... without people like D&G the songs would never be out there at ALL, they'd be locked up in a vault somewhere waiting to be remixed by Amaru. They went through the effort of sourcing the material, paying the large sums of money that's needed to secure it and they sold it to a close knit group of people, seriously. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? I seriously think it's haterade that ya'll are sippin on, the songs were there for the taking if you had the money to spend. You expected it for free, which makes no sense. Where's the sense of entitlement coming from? Just because you download commercial albums for free on limewire doesn't mean that the same should be expected for extremely rare material that is purchased by COLLECTORS.

I thought WorldWide was at once part of the private forum? I supposed it was okay when he was a member but now it's all fuck dante.

Actually, Julien Kaiser sourced some stuff - same for other forum members. You can't give all the credit to Dante and his precious Golden Litt. Fuck them both in my eyes.

Tank2000

« Reply #200 on: April 30, 2009, 02:21:29 PM »

Still, my point still stands... without people like D&G the songs would never be out there at ALL, they'd be locked up in a vault somewhere waiting to be remixed by Amaru. They went through the effort of sourcing the material, paying the large sums of money that's needed to secure it and they sold it to a close knit group of people, seriously. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? I seriously think it's haterade that ya'll are sippin on, the songs were there for the taking if you had the money to spend. You expected it for free, which makes no sense. Where's the sense of entitlement coming from? Just because you download commercial albums for free on limewire doesn't mean that the same should be expected for extremely rare material that is purchased by COLLECTORS.

Actually, Julien Kaiser sourced some stuff - same for other forum members. You can't give all the credit to Dante and his precious Golden Litt. Fuck them both in my eyes.

I see that, but it doesn't matter who sourced what. The THC was a cohesive group that supported the single goal of getting new shit, they pooled their money in some cases to do some pretty amazing things. Whoever sourced the material doesn't matter as much as getting the funds together to do it.

I disagree with them taking money from people directly or degrading projects without disclosing that, but it is what it is. And honestly, only those people direct affected by that should have a beef, everyone else is hating on the THC folks because the private folks have what they wish they did.

What's funny was that the THC was open to everyone in the beginning who wanted in, you just had to buy RM 1-3 and TL Demo and you were in. I decided against it back then because I was warned that it would get expensive and I'd rather not get into that habit. But you know what? I'm OKAY with others spending large sumes of money to hear rare shit, do I wish I had the material? ABSOLUTELY, but am I  expecting it for free, or worse, DISSING people who have it because they do and I don't? No, they paid their dues..

Portugoal

« Reply #201 on: April 30, 2009, 02:22:22 PM »
 :monkey_dance2:
 :cow:

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #202 on: April 30, 2009, 02:24:47 PM »

I see that, but it doesn't matter who sourced what. The THC was a cohesive group that supported the single goal of getting new shit, they pooled their money in some cases to do some pretty amazing things. Whoever sourced the material doesn't matter as much as getting the funds together to do it.

I disagree with them taking money from people directly or degrading projects without disclosing that, but it is what it is. And honestly, only those people direct affected by that should have a beef, everyone else is hating on the THC folks because the private folks have what they wish they did.

What's funny was that the THC was open to everyone in the beginning who wanted in, you just had to buy RM 1-3 and TL Demo and you were in. I decided against it back then because I was warned that it would get expensive and I'd rather not get into that habit. But you know what? I'm OKAY with others spending large sumes of money to hear rare shit, do I wish I had the material? ABSOLUTELY, but am I  expecting it for free, or worse, DISSING people who have it because they do and I don't? No, they paid their dues..

Dante didn't pay his dues. He and G Litt made money off a dead man. Elvis collectors, Biggie collectors, etc. don't do that. It's because of sharks like them the 2Pac scene got fucked up so bad plus the losers who hounded them and would do nothing but make empty threats made it just as bad as well.

Tank2000

« Reply #203 on: April 30, 2009, 02:33:09 PM »

Dante didn't pay his dues. He and G Litt made money off a dead man. Elvis collectors, Biggie collectors, etc. don't do that. It's because of sharks like them the 2Pac scene got fucked up so bad plus the losers who hounded them and would do nothing but make empty threats made it just as bad as well.

I meant the THC members... I said in the previous post that looking at the financial records, it doesn't look like they made anything other than a few bucks. the rest went to postage and server costs.

Where are you getting your information? Seems like the same shit I've been hearing for years.

I appreciate the new songs, but they aren't anything abso-fucking-lutely amazing. It ain't no "Watch Ya Mouth", LOL.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #204 on: April 30, 2009, 02:33:24 PM »

you made some valid points i wont take that from you at all, but the bottom line is that yes they might have spent a lot of money to aquire rare music. but:  

1. no one asked them to start doing that or put a gun to their head to start doin it.
2. its pretty obvious that they did it to make more money than what they spent, except it backfired on them due to tha ridiculous prices.
3 .they could have recouped their cost and profit even more if the prices were more reasonable.
4. had they treated people with respect instead of looking down on them none of this would have happened.
5. the april's fool jokes was the last straw for them...

i do understand their madness but i don't agree with their methods..at the end of the day the real losers here is both sides.
why because they can never sell to the public again & the public will never be able to buy from the directly......

Portugoal

« Reply #205 on: April 30, 2009, 02:35:40 PM »
So do you read each others posts?

And how much time does it take you to write a reply?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #206 on: April 30, 2009, 02:35:40 PM »

Still, my point still stands... without people like D&G the songs would never be out there at ALL, they'd be locked up in a vault somewhere waiting to be remixed by Amaru. They went through the effort of sourcing the material, paying the large sums of money that's needed to secure it and they sold it to a close knit group of people to recoup their money, seriously. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? I looked at the financial's, they skimmed so little off the top it's ridiculous. They barely covered hosting and postage in most cases, in reality it exonerated them from all the accusations of ripping people off. I seriously think it's haterade that ya'll are sippin on, the songs were there for the taking if you had the money to spend. You expected it for free, which makes no sense. Where's the sense of entitlement coming from? Just because you download commercial albums for free on limewire doesn't mean that the same should be expected for extremely rare material that is purchased by COLLECTORS.

you dont wanna battle was originally titled THought U Knew according to a 1997 newspaper clipping....lol (for what its worth)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2009, 02:40:08 PM »

exactly...you NEVER see any other rappers fanbase selling $500 projects

i think Dante is the man as far as hooking up 2pac info, i got no problem with the man myself.  but G Clitt and Dante selling projects for HUNDREDS of dollars? thats insane.

i bought "Remember Makaveli" for 40 bucks...and i thought that was hella expensive

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2009, 02:42:20 PM »

I meant the THC members... I said in the previous post that looking at the financial records, it doesn't look like they made anything other than a few bucks. the rest went to postage and server costs.

Where are you getting your information? Seems like the same shit I've been hearing for years.

I appreciate the new songs, but they aren't anything abso-fucking-lutely amazing. It ain't no "Watch Ya Mouth", LOL.

Same information you've been hearing for years? I stated my personal opinion on the situation at hand. I'd say when a song leaks people should be grateful for what they get and when they get it. Also, they didn't do anything by getting it from a producer or something like that. I've spoke with C Valentino, Kurt Kobane, Deon Evans, DJ Dize, and tons of others affiliated with Death Row and 2Pac. It's not that hard to SOURCE stuff. These guys were doing it over Myspace. Don't big up idiots, makes you look stupid.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2009, 02:43:45 PM »
Who cares about their effort.  It was all for greed..  There's lots of unheard material from many other artists but no one sinks so low to steal, scam, and stalk to get them.  It's not about music, it's about human morals..  And this whole 2pac internet scene is fucked up.