Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67575 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #225 on: April 30, 2009, 03:07:35 PM »
 I never had any bad feelings toward Dante and them others, personally.  Because I never had any dealings with them.  And I personally don't have any moral objection to bootlegging. I know there are some people who disagree with me on that, but so be it. And I'll even agree that Dante did hook up some good info for everyone.
  My only issue with any of those people would be selling projects to people under the pretense that it's something when it's actually something else.  For example, degrading the sound quality of that "Evolution" set when they told people it was all in the best available quality possible, and then only selling that version to certain people.
  I might not have bought that project, but I can still disagree with it in principle.  They knew that was wrong when they did it, and they did it anyway. I never bought from them, not because I objected to bootlegs, but because I thought their prices were mostly unreasonable.  If others thought that three and four hundred dollars a project was reasonable then so be it, but then they should have at least received what they payed for.

good post Johnny L

always like what you gotsa say

johnny is a very reasonable person, i seen that since the crooked i fiasco.....

Quadruple OG

« Reply #226 on: April 30, 2009, 03:08:42 PM »

Dante didn't pay his dues. He and G Litt made money off a dead man. Elvis collectors, Biggie collectors, etc. don't do that. It's because of sharks like them the 2Pac scene got fucked up so bad plus the losers who hounded them and would do nothing but make empty threats made it just as bad as well.

EXACTLY! biggie's fans almost got everything he ever did and freely share it

dante and glitt fucked up the pac scene and is the reason pac bootlegs went from $15 back in 97 to $399 in 09

fuck those scammers talking about evolution was not degraded then degrading it

the difference though is 2pac left volumes of unreleased work. Biggie didn't have his work ethics and there were not many songs that were unreleased.
 I never had any bad feelings toward Dante and them others, personally.  Because I never had any dealings with them.  And I personally don't have any moral objection to bootlegging. I know there are some people who disagree with me on that, but so be it. And I'll even agree that Dante did hook up some good info for everyone.
  My only issue with any of those people would be selling projects to people under the pretense that it's something when it's actually something else.  For example, degrading the sound quality of that "Evolution" set when they told people it was all in the best available quality possible, and then only selling that version to certain people.
  I might not have bought that project, but I can still disagree with it in principle.  They knew that was wrong when they did it, and they did it anyway. I never bought from them, not because I objected to bootlegs, but because I thought their prices were mostly unreasonable.  If others thought that three and four hundred dollars a project was reasonable then so be it, but then they should have at least received what they payed for.

I agree about the degrading a project that clearly stated everything was as it was sourced.

But I have to disagree about only selling to certain people, I'm sure they do that to keep it secure, and considering Evolution didn't leak... shit worked didn't it?

I am surprised the stuff they did manage to sell, such as Too Gangsta 4 Radio Vol. 2, didn't leak. Must have been extremely loyal to Dante.

By the way, what does THC stand for? I've seen it thrown around in this thread and wondering what it means.

Tank2000

« Reply #227 on: April 30, 2009, 03:10:10 PM »
you made some valid points i wont take that from you at all, but the bottom line is that yes they might have spent a lot of money to aquire rare music. but: 

1. no one asked them to start doing that or put a gun to their head to start doin it.
2. its pretty obvious that they did it to make more money than what they spent, except it backfired on them due to tha ridiculous prices.
3 .they could have recouped their cost and profit even more if the prices were more reasonable.
4. had they treated people with respect instead of looking down on them none of this would have happened.
5. the april's fool jokes was the last straw for them...

i do understand their madness but i don't agree with their methods..at the end of the day the real losers here is both sides.
why because they can never sell to the public again & the public will never be able to buy from the directly......

I agree with all points except 3, they don't set the prices. If they paid $7000 for a song, shouldn't they be able to recoup that money by selling it? If a song costs $7000 and there are 35 buyers, then that's $200 per member. If the member is okay with spending that much, then what's the issue? If he bought the song for $700 he would then sell it for $20 for member (Probably, I don't know him well enough to know if he lied or whatever).

I agree with 5 especially, they took it to far with that, but are we sure it was 100% fake? Maybe the rar was real but the follow up jack move (Which was never elaborated on) was the joke.

you dont wanna battle was originally titled THought U Knew according to a 1997 newspaper clipping....lol (for what its worth)

Good lookin homie, didn't know that.

Same information you've been hearing for years? I stated my personal opinion on the situation at hand. I'd say when a song leaks people should be grateful for what they get and when they get it. Also, they didn't do anything by getting it from a producer or something like that. I've spoke with C Valentino, Kurt Kobane, Deon Evans, DJ Dize, and tons of others affiliated with Death Row and 2Pac. It's not that hard to SOURCE stuff. These guys were doing it over Myspace. Don't big up idiots, makes you look stupid.

I meant the hatred, nothing against you personally because I don't know you from Adam. And I don't mean to up them, I was just trying to say that they went through all the work to get the tracks, so that should be accepted by those who had no part in it. If you've talked to though people, and you sourced some track, and the asking price was $1000, would you pay it? If you did and you got the track, would you leak it for free? I don't think that you would. Also, I imagine if the song was gonna leak, no one would sell shit to you, they would only sell to you if they had strict assurances that it would stay unleaked.

Friends of mine have done that, and yes they leaked the tracks they paid money for. Hell, they did Hoodstars and Death Row Entertainment if you remember that site. They were never greedy with any of the stuff even the stuff they were told not to leak. Also, yes I would.

But see, I bet they weren't able to source new shit after the first deal they got leaked right? Why piss of your source?

You would eat $1000 (Let alone $7000) and leak it for free? I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe, and even if you did, you wouldn't do it more than once.

woof

« Reply #228 on: April 30, 2009, 03:10:27 PM »
I meant the THC members... I said in the previous post that looking at the financial records, it doesn't look like they made anything other than a few bucks. the rest went to postage and server costs.

Where are you getting your information? Seems like the same shit I've been hearing for years.

I appreciate the new songs, but they aren't anything abso-fucking-lutely amazing. It ain't no "Watch Ya Mouth", LOL.

you are either dante or someone from thc. deny it all you want, but its true.

*awaits your next post where you deny it*

YOU ARE.

and you call upwards of $25,000 TAX FREE a "few bucks"?

lol dante you are pathetic
Well of course I'm gonna deny it, because I'm not a member. The $25k you claim was not INCOME dude, it went to sources and producers and shit for material. The only taxable money is what was left, which, by looking at the docs, is not much.

I agree with all points except 3, they don't set the prices. If they paid $7000 for a song, shouldn't they be able to recoup that money by selling it? If a song costs $7000 and there are 35 buyers, then that's $200 per member. If the member is okay with spending that much, then what's the issue? If he bought the song for $700 he would then sell it for $20 for member (Probably, I don't know him well enough to know if he lied or whatever).

not true
they paid 3 trzacks $2500 and sold them by telling their members they paid $2000 per track

It said $2500 per batch, three batches = $7500... can you copy and paste what you mean?
one batch was 3 tracks not one track

11:37:07 PM forthepeopleent: when u guys find someone with material
11:37:11 PM forthepeopleent: how much do u pay?
11:37:18 PM forthepeopleent: just generalized
11:37:29 PM forthepeopleent: cause i could just sell u songs here and there if u want
11:37:54 PM Dante: it depends on the person really
11:38:04 PM Dante: sometimes people are totally crazy
11:38:08 PM forthepeopleent: yea
11:38:10 PM Dante: like one guy wanted 2k per song <<<< LIAR
11:38:14 PM forthepeopleent: lol
11:38:18 PM Dante: that's just not realistic lol
11:38:23 PM forthepeopleent: did he have actually good shit?
11:38:38 PM Dante: yeah but 2k each is tough to swallow

BATCH 1 (JAM)   $2 800
Ballad Of A Dead Soldier   
*** Don't Sleep   
If There's A Cure   

BATCH 2   $2 500
Borrowed Time   
*** Fame   
Niggaz Narture   

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #229 on: April 30, 2009, 03:11:25 PM »

the difference though is 2pac left volumes of unreleased work. Biggie didn't have his work ethics and there were not many songs that were unreleased.

not true at all, while he didnt have hundreds like pac, there were TONS of rare biggie demos, unreleased tracks, freestyles, that big fans leaked for free.

JohnnyL

« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2009, 03:12:03 PM »

I agree about the degrading a project that clearly stated everything was as it was sourced. That was a good level headed post... good shit.

But I have to disagree about only selling to certain people, I'm sure they do that to keep it secure, and considering Evolution didn't leak... shit worked didn't it?

No, I agree with you about only selling to certain people for security.  I don't have any objection to that.  What I was talking about was only selling the optimum sound quality version of "Evolution" to certain people, while others got the 192 kbs per track version.  I'll even say that the 192kbs probably wasn't bad quality.  But if they were promised the same sound quality as everyone else, I think they should have received that.

woof

« Reply #231 on: April 30, 2009, 03:12:47 PM »
  I never had any bad feelings toward Dante and them others, personally.  Because I never had any dealings with them.  And I personally don't have any moral objection to bootlegging. I know there are some people who disagree with me on that, but so be it. And I'll even agree that Dante did hook up some good info for everyone.
  My only issue with any of those people would be selling projects to people under the pretense that it's something when it's actually something else.  For example, degrading the sound quality of that "Evolution" set when they told people it was all in the best available quality possible, and then only selling that version to certain people.
  I might not have bought that project, but I can still disagree with it in principle.  They knew that was wrong when they did it, and they did it anyway. I never bought from them, not because I objected to bootlegs, but because I thought their prices were mostly unreasonable.  If others thought that three and four hundred dollars a project was reasonable then so be it, but then they should have at least received what they payed for.

I agree about the degrading a project that clearly stated everything was as it was sourced. That was a good level headed post... good shit.

you must be dante or of their forum members Lol

Tank2000

« Reply #232 on: April 30, 2009, 03:14:30 PM »
not true
they paid 3 trzacks $2500 and sold them by telling their members they paid $2000 per track

It said $2500 per batch, three batches = $7500... can you copy and paste what you mean?

11:37:29 PM forthepeopleent: cause i could just sell u songs here and there if u want

BATCH 1 (JAM)   $2 800
Ballad Of A Dead Soldier   
*** Don't Sleep   
If There's A Cure   

BATCH 2   $2 500
Borrowed Time   
*** Fame   
Niggaz Narture   

How do you know what "one guy" he was referring to?

Also, batch 1 + batch 2 = 5300. How many THC members paid for that project?

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #233 on: April 30, 2009, 03:15:03 PM »

BATCH 1 (JAM)   $2 800
Ballad Of A Dead Soldier   
*** Don't Sleep   
If There's A Cure   

BATCH 2   $2 500
Borrowed Time   
*** Fame   
Niggaz Narture   

no need in arguing with tank. he's gonna take everything you say and switch it into dante and glitt into being angels, not the scammers they are. next hes gonna say degrading evolution to 192k made it sound better..

they made THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, I CAN READ, YOU KNOW..

tank is either confused or trying to purposely confuse others

they scammed their own thc members by acting like they paid more for tracks than they did

then when the members overpaid in one deal to the amount of almost $9,000, did they give it back or put it where it was supposed to go? no they split it

tank just shut the fuck up, you might as well be trying to take up for the fucking devil

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #234 on: April 30, 2009, 03:15:17 PM »
  I never had any bad feelings toward Dante and them others, personally.  Because I never had any dealings with them.  And I personally don't have any moral objection to bootlegging. I know there are some people who disagree with me on that, but so be it. And I'll even agree that Dante did hook up some good info for everyone.
  My only issue with any of those people would be selling projects to people under the pretense that it's something when it's actually something else.  For example, degrading the sound quality of that "Evolution" set when they told people it was all in the best available quality possible, and then only selling that version to certain people.
  I might not have bought that project, but I can still disagree with it in principle.  They knew that was wrong when they did it, and they did it anyway. I never bought from them, not because I objected to bootlegs, but because I thought their prices were mostly unreasonable.  If others thought that three and four hundred dollars a project was reasonable then so be it, but then they should have at least received what they payed for.

lol yea tank seems to be very well imformed.....hmmmmm either way it is what it is fuck it.....

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #235 on: April 30, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »
VA1 payment calc

90$ x 52 (?) members = 4680 $ (in total)

- 800 (which you already payed me for obtaining my material)
- 200 (profits from VA1, already transfered to me by Prophet)
- 300 (rest of the loss for Dantes Scorpio deal, after thc chipped in 500 $)

= 3380 $ / 3 (outlaw_tupac, Dante, Prophet)

= 1127 $ (left for each of us three)
========

VA2 payment calc

300 $ x 36 (?) members = 10'800 $ (ca. 16 additional members still on VA1 level will follow)

10800 $
- 700 (which you already payed me for obtaining my material)
- ?? (how much Dante payed to obtain Immortal, Ghetto Star,...)

= xx $

xx $ / 3 (outlaw_tupac, Dante, Prophet)

= xx $ (left for each of us three)
=======

vA1
$86.08 each x 52 purchases = $4476

$4476
- $800 paid to Julien for material
- $200 paid to Julien profits
- $300 Scorpio loss (after THC chipped in $500)
- $498 shipping
- $100 supplies
= $2578 (3 shares of $859.33)

VA2
$287.99 each x 39 purchases = $11231.61
- $700 to Julien (samples DAT and Sam to transfer reel to dvd)
- $1400 to Pete for payment of Sam ($1000 for reel + mail/bank fees/western union fees)
- $600 to Pete for Geto Starr Remix reel (2pac verse 1 vocals were part of the trade)
- $512 shipping
- $120 supplies
= $7899 (3 shares of $2633)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 03:18:27 PM by davidr »

Tank2000

« Reply #236 on: April 30, 2009, 03:18:31 PM »

No, I agree with you about only selling to certain people for security.  I don't have any objection to that.  What I was talking about was only selling the optimum sound quality version of "Evolution" to certain people, while others got the 192 kbs per track version.  I'll even say that the 192kbs probably wasn't bad quality.  But if they were promised the same sound quality as everyone else, I think they should have received that.

I'm with you, 1000% with that post.

lol yea tank seems to be very well imformed.....hmmmmm either way it is what it is fuck it.....

LOL, you guys bore me... Just because I didn't hop on the hate train doesn't mean shit. It's called critical thinking... something you learn as you transition into an adult. Learn to see shit from both sides, no one side can be trusted.

Was I wrong? Maybe Evo did leak? I didn't see it anywhere for download or anything.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #237 on: April 30, 2009, 03:21:01 PM »
I meant the THC members... I said in the previous post that looking at the financial records, it doesn't look like they made anything other than a few bucks. the rest went to postage and server costs.

Where are you getting your information? Seems like the same shit I've been hearing for years.

I appreciate the new songs, but they aren't anything abso-fucking-lutely amazing. It ain't no "Watch Ya Mouth", LOL.

YOU ARE.

Well of course I'm gonna deny it, because I'm not a member. The $25k you claim was not INCOME dude, it went to sources and producers and shit for material. The only taxable money is what was left, which, by looking at the docs, is not much.

How would you know?  Since you're not a member or anything?? Give me a break.

woof

« Reply #238 on: April 30, 2009, 03:27:18 PM »

BATCH 1 (JAM)   $2 800
Ballad Of A Dead Soldier   
*** Don't Sleep   
If There's A Cure   

BATCH 2   $2 500
Borrowed Time   
*** Fame   
Niggaz Narture   

no need in arguing with tank. he's gonna take everything you say and switch it into dante and glitt into being angels, not the scammers they are. next hes gonna say degrading evolution to 192k made it sound better..

they made THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, I CAN READ, YOU KNOW..

tank is either confused or trying to purposely confuse others

they scammed their own thc members by acting like they paid more for tracks than they did

then when the members overpaid in one deal to the amount of almost $9,000, did they give it back or put it where it was supposed to go? no they split it

tank just shut the fuck up, you might as well be trying to take up for the fucking devil
+1

not true

BATCH 1 (JAM)   $2 800
Ballad Of A Dead Soldier   
*** Don't Sleep   
If There's A Cure   

BATCH 2   $2 500
Borrowed Time   
*** Fame   
Niggaz Narture   

How do you know what "one guy" he was referring to?

Also, batch 1 + batch 2 = 5300. How many THC members paid for that project?
2Pac Death Row EP Volume I

1. Ballad Of A Dead Souljah.wav
2. Niggaz Nature with Val Young.wav
3. If There's A Cure with Snoop Doggy Dogg.wav
4. Borrowed Times (Chelle featuring 2Pac).wav

Payment details: $250

250 * 35 = 8750 for 4 tracks while a batch of 3 tracks cost $2 800

Tank2000

« Reply #239 on: April 30, 2009, 03:27:53 PM »
VA1 payment calc

90$ x 52 (?) members = 4680 $ (in total)

- 800 (which you already payed me for obtaining my material)
- 200 (profits from VA1, already transfered to me by Prophet)
- 300 (rest of the loss for Dantes Scorpio deal, after thc chipped in 500 $)

= 3380 $ / 3 (outlaw_tupac, Dante, Prophet)

= 1127 $ (left for each of us three)
========

VA2 payment calc

300 $ x 36 (?) members = 10'800 $ (ca. 16 additional members still on VA1 level will follow)

10800 $
- 700 (which you already payed me for obtaining my material)
- ?? (how much Dante payed to obtain Immortal, Ghetto Star,...)

= xx $

xx $ / 3 (outlaw_tupac, Dante, Prophet)

= xx $ (left for each of us three)
=======

vA1
$86.08 each x 52 purchases = $4476

$4476
- $800 paid to Julien for material
- $200 paid to Julien profits
- $300 Scorpio loss (after THC chipped in $500)
- $498 shipping
- $100 supplies
= $2578 (3 shares of $859.33)

VA2
$287.99 each x 39 purchases = $11231.61
- $700 to Julien (samples DAT and Sam to transfer reel to dvd)
- $1400 to Pete for payment of Sam ($1000 for reel + mail/bank fees/western union fees)
- $600 to Pete for Geto Starr Remix reel (2pac verse 1 vocals were part of the trade)
- $512 shipping
- $120 supplies
= $7899 (3 shares of $2633)

Woah... which doc is that?

YOU ARE.

How would you know?  Since you're not a member or anything?? Give me a break.

I can only go by what's in the docs...