Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67531 times)

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2009, 04:58:29 AM »
I don't think the projects were hacked, just the site with all the info.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009, 05:13:16 AM »
also noticed no one nation project, guess they were bullshitting or sold this privately with no info posted on their forum.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2009, 05:34:46 AM »
damn i want this nutt-so album,the outlawz retribution album,the fatal and felony album and the too gangsta for radio vol.2 album.

why these fuckin cocksuckers have this music==??? it´s totaly unfair.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2009, 05:46:44 AM »
Eh, I don't really see anything that great in these projects.  I want completely new 2pac songs, which I saw maybe 5 or 6 of.  The rest are just total rehashes of songs we already have.  I could care less about a "Ride On Our Enemies" mix in which 2pac coughs in this version.  Or "Too Late Playa" in which Danny Boy's vocals are louder.  I mean, who cares about stuff like that?  Or songs that 2pac ad libs more in, yeah, they are nice to listen to once, then that's it.  Not worth the hundreds and hundreds of dollars they are charging for this stuff.  I alway wondered what I was missing by not being a member of that private forum, doesn't look like I missed much.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2009, 05:53:20 AM »
Eh, I don't really see anything that great in these projects.  I want completely new 2pac songs, which I saw maybe 5 or 6 of.  The rest are just total rehashes of songs we already have.  I could care less about a "Ride On Our Enemies" mix in which 2pac coughs in this version.  Or "Too Late Playa" in which Danny Boy's vocals are louder.  I mean, who cares about stuff like that?  Or songs that 2pac ad libs more in, yeah, they are nice to listen to once, then that's it.  Not worth the hundreds and hundreds of dollars they are charging for this stuff.  I alway wondered what I was missing by not being a member of that private forum, doesn't look like I missed much.

This.

I'd much prefer a properly mixed 2-disc set of the real unique original tracks.

I went cross-eyed looking through that list because most of the shit seemed to be repeated.

But a link to that Sam Sneed demo would be much appreciated ;D             

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2009, 06:03:13 AM »
I just wonder if they have better stuff they aren't making available, or if this is really all they have.  They don't have anything great judging by the lists in the private forum.  "If There's A Cure", "Welcome 2 Death Row", "Immortal" (which we all have now), and a few Fatal N Felony songs featuring 2Pac seem to be the only "new unheard" songs they are offering.  There are a few OGs in there and a ton of 'alternate versions', but that's it.

Where are songs like "Watch Yo Mouth" and "Too Tight" that they claimed to have?  Also, on the Mr. Makaveli boards a few years ago, they were talking about a song called "Sara Smile" which sampled the classic Hall and Oats song by the same name, which was a full 3 verse pac solo song.  Instead of that, they offer songs that maybe have one new 2Pac verse at best.  Where are all the full unreleased solo 2pac songs?  Seems like they are milking the little they have.   

Biggzy

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2009, 06:48:40 AM »
i have some of these tracks if that helps...

lemme know if any1 wants em uploaded...

2Pac- Just Watchin (feat. DPG & Charlie_Wilson)
2pac- My Own Style
2pac- Move for Money
2pac- Military Mindz (aka Where My Soldiers At from One Nation)
2pac- If U Really Want It
2pac- Days Of A Criminal
2pac- Danger Time
2pac- Cant Turn Back
2pac- Fake Ass Bitches (feat. Sista Souljah)
2pac- Dont Stop the Music (feat. E.D.I., Fatal & Val Young)

Portugoal

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2009, 07:08:22 AM »
Those morons over at 2pacforum.com are some of the most pathetic people on earth. Even suicide bombers get more respect from me. That being said: LEAK ALL THIS SHIT! ;D I'm not going to pay a dime for bootlegs with maybe 2 or 3 decent songs total that some stalkers (and I mean that literally) put together.

kuruptlon

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2009, 07:16:48 AM »
Too Gangsta For Radio Part 2 looks real dope would love to have that... and that Fatal N Felony shit looks legit too

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2009, 07:49:26 AM »
No it doesn't -lol

I've been looking at that Private evo set they have scammed people with.
All those bonus are just Dantes remasters bullshit, he's conned the THC Members out of 4oo bucks for his shitty attempt at remastering a song.

All in all these projects are pretty wack by the exception of 1 0r 2.

Also people with a myspace account - get at these fags who sold the material to dante.

Keep leaking more info on these fags please

OShay Jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2009, 07:56:56 AM »
i have some of these tracks if that helps...

lemme know if any1 wants em uploaded...

2Pac- Just Watchin (feat. DPG & Charlie_Wilson)
2pac- My Own Style
2pac- Move for Money
2pac- Military Mindz (aka Where My Soldiers At from One Nation)
2pac- If U Really Want It
2pac- Days Of A Criminal
2pac- Danger Time
2pac- Cant Turn Back
2pac- Fake Ass Bitches (feat. Sista Souljah)
2pac- Dont Stop the Music (feat. E.D.I., Fatal & Val Young)

It would very much be appreciated if you can upload these!  ;D

JohnnyL

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2009, 08:11:33 AM »
 Thanks for all the info Young Thug and Mike Toreno.  I hope that we'll get to hear all this stuff down the road.  It seems as though that's now possible, now that everything (or almost everything) is in the possession of the people who hacked the website.  Regardless of how anyone feels about the original sellers, I have to say some of these projects looked pretty exciting.  I love the "Too Gangsta 4 Radio Volume 2," project.  The tracklist for that one looks great, and the cover art looks pretty cool as well.  Also, I have to say that Fatal N' Felony project looks amazing.  And of course, the first two Death Row Eps.  It's a shame that all this stuff had to be horded away.  If it had been advertised and offered at a reasonable price, I would have payed.  But I (I'm guessing like a lot of others) had no idea that most of this stuff was even out there.  The level of secrecy surrounding all of this stuff is simply amazing.  It's like discovering sunken treasure. lol  Looking at this gargantuan list of projects you can't help but think that this group of people involved in this must have operating under an extreme level of paranoia.  

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2009, 08:14:44 AM »
I don't think the fatal n felony project is from them and also I believe the hackers just got the info and not the projects.

JohnnyL

« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2009, 08:21:26 AM »
also noticed no one nation project, guess they were bullshitting or sold this privately with no info posted on their forum.

I noticed that too.  But I also noticed in the reading that they listed "How Many Shots Will it Take" as being a "One Nation" track.  I can remember them saying publicly that this was not the case, before.  I guess this was another example of spreading false information to confuse people.  This has always been a point of frustration for me.  Because not only have the remaining "One Nation" tracks not leaked.  But we have never been given confirmation by people in the know, about what tracks are actually supposed to appear on their.  I guess we can add "How Many Shots..." back into the list of "One Nation" tracks.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2009, 08:25:41 AM »
yeah but if you read the info about that track it looks like YOUNG NOBLE Fucked Dante over  ;D and sent him that shit rip