Author Topic: I Know you guys heard about that Swine Flu from Mexico....  (Read 604 times)

Stinger

• Lil Geezy
I Know you guys heard about that Swine Flu from Mexico....
« on: April 29, 2009, 08:47:57 AM »
Well order this and let your voice be HEARD!!!  It might be a little harsh but hey I myself am Mexican so wtf

http://www.zazzle.com/swine_flu_tshirt-235322953427631101

Sikotic™

Re: I Know you guys heard about that Swine Flu from Mexico....
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 10:32:27 AM »
Blame all those stupid motherfuckers that go down to Cancun for Spring Break. They all came back to the US and Canada with the gift that keeps on giving killing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 01:11:25 PM »
its gettin pretty fucked up
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 03:03:42 PM »
i think my australian roomate has it  :-X

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 03:08:12 PM »
damn that shits nasty..i barely eat swine anyway, but sometimes i like bacon on my burger or i eat the egg mc muffin at Micky Deez but fo real this flu makes me dont wanna fuck with that shit no mo  :-X

Cali Climate

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 04:31:54 PM »
damn that shits nasty..i barely eat swine anyway, but sometimes i like bacon on my burger or i eat the egg mc muffin at Micky Deez but fo real this flu makes me dont wanna fuck with that shit no mo  :-X

you CAN NOT contract it from eating pork.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 04:49:03 PM »
how can you die from the flu, i don't get that. i mean unless you're really old or really frail.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 04:59:27 PM »
yea im wonderin' if young north americans in good health like most of us can die from this shit..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 06:58:34 PM »
how can you die from the flu, i don't get that.

you go to a Mexican hospital Im guessing... :-\
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 07:50:38 PM »
How could anyone NOT hear about it? It's all on the news in every country.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 08:22:22 PM »
im paranoid as fuck...i stay with the clorox wipes,real talk. they got it in So.Cal now,i aint playin no games....

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 08:33:44 PM »
im paranoid as fuck...i stay with the clorox wipes,real talk. they got it in So.Cal now,i aint playin no games....

man, that shit is part of the problem though. You know all this germaphobe shit is gonna be the end of mankind. Peoples immune systems are just getting weaker and weaker. Back in the day, muhafuckas woulda taken the swine flu and grilled that shit up with some BBQ sauce.  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 09:04:15 PM »
So true.I haven't been to a doctor in almost 7 years now and never even take so much as tylenol.I never get headaches and I've been sick maybe twice in the past few years.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2009, 09:10:56 PM »
how can you die from the flu, i don't get that. i mean unless you're really old or really frail.
Nah, this flu is different because it targets people between the ages of 25-50. The worse your immune system then the worse the swine flu will affect you. That's what makes it so bad. It basically tricks your body into attacking your lower respiratory system via pneumonia so if you have strong immunity then your body gets hit worse.

man, that shit is part of the problem though. You know all this germaphobe shit is gonna be the end of mankind. Peoples immune systems are just getting weaker and weaker. Back in the day, muhafuckas woulda taken the swine flu and grilled that shit up with some BBQ sauce.  8)
Yup, that's the truth. If you don't build up a diverse number of antibodies in your system, then you get sick more often and you're more likely to get wiped out by a flu or cold.

Honestly people: we are fucked. We are due for a pig epidemic of black plague proportions and it is all due to our arrogance as human beings. We thought we won the war on disease 50 years ago and stopped making new antibiotics and viral treatments. Turns out the bacteria and flue that we though we would eliminate have evolved and now the majority of our antibiotics are worthless.

Something will fuck us up badly. It already happened in 1918 when the asian flu killed more Americans than both World Wars, the Korean war and Vietnam war combined. 30 million people worldwide died from the flu in 1918. I don't wanna be negative about all this, but we even the shit we have to combat the flu isn't working anymore.

Get your immune systems up people. Eat your fruit and vegetables if you even want a chance WHEN the shit hits the fan.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 09:12:49 PM »
So true.I haven't been to a doctor in almost 7 years now and never even take so much as tylenol.I never get headaches and I've been sick maybe twice in the past few years.
Good. Motherfuckers that run to the doctor and beg them for antibiotics whenever they get the sniffles is the reason why we are in this situation now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE