Author Topic: Deathrow owner Lara Lavi Talks 1st release (Chronic), fans leaking Tupac songs..  (Read 2989 times)

woof

1st release is Dr Dre Chronic revised, enhanced with dvd video and at least 2 new songs

DTG Entertainment

1st release is Dr Dre Chronic revised, enhanced with dvd video and at least 2 new songs

Good shit.

JohnnyL

Can't wait to get the new version of the "Chronic," that they're dropping.  And if the June release date sticks, they'll apparently be starting to release their projects a lot sooner than some expected.

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
This is chilling, Finally a person who understands tupacs music and has nothing but goos intentions and wants to please the fans
If she handles his music like she says, there is no doubt in my mind i will do my part in buying
multiple albums to support it and show afieni what shes been doing wrong

JohnnyL

This is chilling, Finally a person who understands tupacs music and has nothing but goos intentions and wants to please the fans
If she handles his music like she says, there is no doubt in my mind i will do my part in buying

Lol...Yeah. Even the interviewer, who I've never heard of before, seemed to have a good understanding of what fans want from a Tupac album.

DTG Entertainment

Lol...Yeah. Even the interviewer, who I've never heard of before, seemed to have a good understanding of what fans want from a Tupac album.

He works on ThugLifeArmy.com - Anton is a true 2Pac fan and a bit of a Death Row loyalist. He picked apart 2Pac Assassination.

JohnnyL

He works on ThugLifeArmy.com - Anton is a true 2Pac fan and a bit of a Death Row loyalist. He picked apart 2Pac Assassination.

Ahh.  That explains it.

Mygla

The unreleased Dre tracks... now that's what I really wanna hear, so this is great news :)

*edit*

lmao

Lara Lavi: I think it's aproximatel 10.000 masters...
Interview: *ejaculates a little in his pants*
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 06:03:27 PM by Mygla »

snoop

hell yeah!  8)

JohnnyL

It's good to hear that apparently there's quite a bit of unreleased Dogg Pound too.  You can't hardly go wrong with old shcool Death Row Dogg Pound.

OG Hack Wilson

I remember that website!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

It's good to hear that apparently there's quite a bit of unreleased Dogg Pound too.  You can't hardly go wrong with old shcool Death Row Dogg Pound.

this is true
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

I remember that website!

It is a dope site. One of the most visited 2Pac sites that didn't bootleg. I got to give my props to Robert and Anton on that.

slickrik2002

• Lil Geezy
after listening to this interview, it definitely sounds like this Lara Lavi bitch knows what she's talking about and she's passionate about putting out the music the right way.  but the other part of me is thinkin fuck her just for the hell of it and my loyalty to the original deathrow

with that being said, i doubt i'll buy any of their releases and download everything! 

D Breezy

did she say the 'toxic' record?? detox foo!
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more