Author Topic: Crooked I - From The Blood Pumper "Who Did The Scrathing" ???  (Read 280 times)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
I had to mute the shit right away because everyone was laughing at it, I mean this shit is wack as fuck, sounds like a digital virbrato gone bad. the song is tight but when this part comes on i have to turn the track.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/593942383119c9ba/

anyone else think the same ?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 12:18:54 AM by Native American »
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Crooked I - From The Blood Pumper "Who Did The Scrathing" ???
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 08:17:16 PM »
LOL wtf is this nigga talking about
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 12:28:49 AM »
fuck it its the truth, i'm not sayin the group is wack cause i dont know their music but oh well its just a topic to discuss.

i dont kno but i look for shit like that when i listen to music/scratching, its just to aggressive and off beat, so to speak.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 12:33:48 AM »
What song is this?I don't remember it.what's it from?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 06:47:43 AM »
IT SOUNDS MORE LIKE A TAPE BEING REWOUND
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 08:39:20 AM »
Yeah it's not the best scratching I ever heard, but if someone really wants to know who did it, just hit them up and ask...

At points it sounds like digital scratching and not even real...