Author Topic: Situation (beef!)  (Read 747 times)

bez

Situation (beef!)
« on: April 30, 2009, 06:56:40 AM »
I was in a club about 2 weeks ago with all my friends. We're all standing around having a good time, drunk but having a good laugh. There is this one lad in the club who is grabbing us all and putting his arm around us and shit, he's only having a good night himself but after a while it kinda got annoying and the group of girls who we were out with were getting sick of him putting his hands all over them and shit. This lad was in the pub that we starting drinking in earlier on and I actually know his friends and have done for years. Anyway, one of my friends says to this lad, "im not being funny mate but can you calm down a bit because all of the girls are getting a little bit annoyed at you". The lad kinda agrees and he went and sat down.

Anyway after about ten minutes this lad re-appears and he walks over to my mate who had said 'calm down' to him. He seems cool. But then he throws a punch at my mate. But because my friend doesnt drink he saw the punch coming and managed to duck it. My mate then hit him back a few times then all of a sudden it all went off. One of my other friends started hitting him, another kicked at him, and I found myself kicking him aswell. The lad stood up and his nose was bleeding. He backed himself up into a corner. One of his friends grabbed me from behind and said "what are you doing?" to me. Anyway I know this lad and I have done for years but I saw red and went into the corner and threw a few punches at the lad. My friend followed on and hit him again and then the bouncers threw us all out.

About 10 minutes later we are in the chip shop and I get a phone call saying "we know your name, where you work and want you out right now?", to which I said, "listen, you've been done in, go home and stop being stupid, its over". This kinda went on for a while. One of this lads mates, who I know, had obviously told this lad my name, where I work etc etc, not that I was too bothered. Anyway me and my mates come out of the chip shop and there he is walking up on us all again. So we had another little battle and that was it. The fact that I know this lads 2 friends meant that they didnt want to fight any of us so basically it was one lad on about 6, which may sound unfair but there wasnt a time during the fight were there was one person punching at one time. I actually grabbed one of his mates off him because he was that drunk he was punching his own friend.

Anyway, heres the funny part. This lad, was a lad that jumped me about 3 years ago outside a pub with 3 of his friends. I didnt know this until someone told me his name and I recognised it. Then someone said, "yeah its the lad that hit you a few years back". So as far as I am concered me and this dude are even. But he apparently doesnt see it that way. This lad has been telling people in the pub that its not over and that me and one of my other friends are going to get it. People are making a big deal out of it because apparently he is a kick boxer or something but that doesnt bother me too much. I went upto his friends the other night and said to tell the lad that "shit happens and he should just forget about it and let it be", but apparently afterwards his friends told him that we had been and spoken to them and he wanted to find us to have another fight.

Im trying my best to not let people know what Im thinking. Im keeping stuff to myself and expecting something to happen, Im trying to be as 'Godfather' esk as I can with it but what would some of you guys suggest I do. I know that its not over so what do you think? I see him I get the first punch in or let him come to me. Im really not bothered about fighting this lad but just interested in your opinions. Cheers.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: Situation (beef!)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 07:46:28 AM »
Whats a "chip shop"?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 07:54:49 AM »
LOL YOU EURO'S HAVE THE FUNNISET SLANG

now, here's my suggestions

1-get a gun and shoot these faggots, they seem like a buncha bitches

2-replace "lad" in your vocabulary with "cat" or "dude"

3-violence is wrong.  i hope you realize that it solves nothing, and you could've saved that blood by a sharing a few smart words with the other gentlemen.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Cali Climate

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 08:37:02 AM »
Wow that was british.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 08:45:09 AM »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 09:06:09 AM »
I want my question answered...

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 10:10:28 AM »
God i couldnt read it...all your fucking retarded australian slang. I hope you got your ass beat with your crooked ass teeth.

bez

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 11:31:49 AM »
Lmao at your dumbass replies, sad actually.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 11:44:02 AM »
God i couldnt read it...all your fucking retarded australian slang. I hope you got your ass beat with your crooked ass teeth.

lol@ australian
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 11:50:24 AM »
lol, If I where in your shoes I would ignore this fool... it's a tie fuck it. And if he is childish and starts to piss you off just kick his ass again!

Lmao at your dumbass replies, sad actually.

that really is fashion nowadays.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 11:50:35 AM »
I actually know his friends and have done for years

One of his friends grabbed me from behind

.....a little concerned about these two lines.  :-\
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 11:51:46 AM »
I actually know his friends and have done for years

One of his friends grabbed me from behind

.....a little concerned about these two lines.  :-\

lmao

Kool Beenz

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 01:13:30 PM »
shit happins like that all the time...
ive been in situations like these plenty of times

my advice to you is what we do back here in my city to resolve this

what you do is get a mutual friend one that is cool with you and that other nigga and yall both meet up and box about it one on one

if thats not the case
then wait to you see him again and dont talk just run up to him and start throwing bombs at dude...
also get a shank, gat, bat, crowbar any weapon you may have and keep it close to you in your ride when you go out
there are plent of knives you can hide around your waist or whatever cus you never know what the other dude is packin or if you will get clicked again...

and im glad to see your goons had eachothers back
usually when guys gets their ass beat out of them its cus their  goons didnt have their back and pussied out...
make sure your friends have your back too

Cali Climate

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 01:49:08 PM »
Invite him over to your crib to speak diplomatically and enjoy a bottle of scotch, after he's loosened up a little and perusing through your cd collection, put on a rain coat and bludgeon him to death with a fire axe.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy