Author Topic: Situation (beef!)  (Read 738 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Situation (beef!)
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 02:24:16 PM »
i only read the first paragraph, but who da fuck lets a stranger kick it wit them and put their arms around them like they know you.

no offense i dont know hot it is in england but that type of shit is invading your private space which leads to a punch in the face.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 02:26:04 PM »
i only read the first paragraph, but who da fuck lets a stranger kick it wit them and put their arms around them like they know you.

no offense i dont know hot it is in england but that type of shit is invading your private space which leads to a punch in the face.

or karate chop to the neck

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 02:33:39 PM »
Lmao at your dumbass replies, sad actually.

your the sad one
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 03:03:23 PM »
Your whole story was sad, mate, why dont you and your chums go circle jerk, faggot.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 03:25:33 PM »
Answer my fuckin' question!!!!

the ghost

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 03:38:47 PM »
I think Chips are french fry type deals like in Fish and chips?  Not too sure though.

And to Bez, follow 2pac's advice and Bomb first!

bez

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 03:39:22 PM »
Yeah I get where the cool guys are coming from. We cud box it out but the way I'm kinda looking at it is that the shits over and done with and I'm not like 15 years old meeting up for fights and shit. I think the best bet is probably to leave it and see what this lad does if I see him out. Oh, its quite funny that people making the dumbass comments are the people who are fags. Get a fucking grip of your lives, before its too late. How the fuck can you turn saying, he grabbed me from behind into something homosexual, you faggots. And also if you would of read and understood what I typed then you would of realized this lad was out with another group of lads I know so we was actually all generally hanging around together all night. He was drunk and coked out so he was grabbing everyone and dancing and shit. You know, like most people do in photos when they are out wit friends and shit, put each others arms around shoulders. Danb some of you are morons. And a chip shop is a place that sells chips, you know french frie

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 06:30:53 PM »
God i couldnt read it...all your fucking retarded australian slang. I hope you got your ass beat with your crooked ass teeth.

lol@ australian
LOL

Don't even worry about it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 06:32:11 PM »
People who don't talk like me are assholes

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 11:07:28 PM »
LOL, not sure if that was supposed to be a funny story, but it sure had me laughing.

That has got to be a record for saying the word "lad" so many times

Why the hell do you have a t shirt of obama? 

bez

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2009, 12:27:50 AM »
That's how we speak u dumbass. Because I saw it and bought it, we all don't shop in wall mart lad.

J2K

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2009, 04:22:48 AM »
Invite him over to your crib to speak diplomatically and enjoy a bottle of scotch, after he's loosened up a little and perusing through your cd collection, put on a rain coat and bludgeon him to death with a fire axe.

lmao at ^ , and @ australia , im from australia n no1 i kno sayz lad  ??? , nywayz dude soundz like he deserved 2 hav the shit kicked out of him if he jumped u earlier .

Peace.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2009, 07:06:55 AM »
When the guy is having a supper with his wife and kids, throw a hand grenade through the kitchen window.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>