Author Topic: Situation (beef!)  (Read 739 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Situation (beef!)
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2009, 08:59:02 AM »
2-replace "lad" in your vocabulary with "cat" or "dude"

Is "cat" better?

kemizt

Cali Climate

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »

Is "cat" better?

nah, not at all.

i like how since we post on a hip hop board everyone tries to drag out black phraseology no matter how outdated it is.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2009, 02:14:23 PM »
Yeah I get where the cool guys are coming from. We cud box it out but the way I'm kinda looking at it is that the shits over and done with and I'm not like 15 years old meeting up for fights and shit. I think the best bet is probably to leave it and see what this lad does if I see him out. Oh, its quite funny that people making the dumbass comments are the people who are fags. Get a fucking grip of your lives, before its too late. How the fuck can you turn saying, he grabbed me from behind into something homosexual, you faggots. And also if you would of read and understood what I typed then you would of realized this lad was out with another group of lads I know so we was actually all generally hanging around together all night. He was drunk and coked out so he was grabbing everyone and dancing and shit. You know, like most people do in photos when they are out wit friends and shit, put each others arms around shoulders. Danb some of you are morons. And a chip shop is a place that sells chips, you know french frie

french fries and chips are not the same thing
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2009, 02:19:12 PM »

Is "cat" better?

nah, not at all.

i like how since we post on a hip hop board everyone tries to drag out black phraseology no matter how outdated it is.

BLACK PHRASEOLOGY?

YOU SIR, ARE A RACIST
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2009, 06:40:08 PM »
That's how we speak u dumbass. Because I saw it and bought it, we all don't shop in wall mart lad.

lol, I would have guessed you bought it at walmart...so was it target then?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2009, 06:56:11 PM »
nah sounds like you did the right thing
but it sounds like he could be comin back (even tho sounds like he already got whooped on) give it to him for the final time and shut him down
muffuccaz always want to shine and show-off, tell em what it is and they might think twice, or maybe they wont
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Cali Climate

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2009, 07:17:31 PM »

Is "cat" better?

nah, not at all.

BLACK PHRASEOLOGY?

YOU SIR, ARE A RACIST

I suppose the easy term would be ebonics.

Muhfukka

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2009, 08:14:52 PM »
go get a gun and shoot all of them

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2009, 08:20:45 PM »

Is "cat" better?

nah, not at all.

BLACK PHRASEOLOGY?

YOU SIR, ARE A RACIST

I suppose the easy term would be ebonics.
Wha chu talkin bout, my brotha?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2009, 01:10:07 AM »
Look man unnecessary shit is happening, i know in the heat of the moment things pop off and stuff is overblown. But i lost my older brother to a "situation" like this, so in the long run just let it be. It sounds like you are dealing with some immature fucking people who can not see past this moment. Now im not advising you to become a saint and not expect nothing, by all means be prepared for whats coming, but dont go looking for it. Shit is so random, but dumbass shit like this end up fucking alot of peoples lifes over.

No offence to the way you look, but white boys like you get eaten for breakfast where i live, though i give you props for swinging, backing and getting backed.

But yeah, my advice is to be the grown up and not go out acting like your invisible because you never know what can lead to what. But the way youre describing is that you know these guys from before, so you know who youre dealing with and they know who theyre dealing with since they know so much about you. Those guys sound like clowns the way them and their friends are hugging random people at clubs . i have a cousin who has a tendency to dot that when hes exxtremely drunk. stopped hanging with him because of all the 'situations' that came our way.

Cali Climate

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2009, 01:27:33 AM »
No offence to the way you look, but white boys like you get eaten for breakfast where i live,

in vancouver  :D

nice try, i ran that city. nothin poppin

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2009, 10:33:42 PM »
No offence to the way you look, but white boys like you get eaten for breakfast where i live,

I actually don't live in Vancouver, but it'd be nice if you got your head out of your ass and knew what you were talking about.

Cali Climate

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2009, 10:39:30 PM »

I actually don't live in Vancouver, but it'd be nice if you got your head out of your ass and knew what you were talking about.

where u live g  :)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2009, 05:27:15 PM »

Surrey

Cali Climate

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2009, 05:29:27 PM »

Surrey

lol. gangsta.