Author Topic: Situation (beef!)  (Read 744 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Situation (beef!)
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2009, 05:32:17 PM »
No offence to the way you look, but white boys like you get eaten for breakfast where i live,

in vancouver  :D

nice try, i ran that city. nothin poppin

I actually don't live in Vancouver, but it'd be nice if you got your head out of your ass and knew what you were talking about.

where u live g  :)

Surrey

lol. gangsta.

surrey is not anymore vile than abbotsford, langely, downtown east....etc, its just white people have a tougher time in surrey.

Cali Climate

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2009, 05:34:20 PM »
No offence to the way you look, but white boys like you get eaten for breakfast where i live,

in vancouver  :D

nice try, i ran that city. nothin poppin

I actually don't live in Vancouver, but it'd be nice if you got your head out of your ass and knew what you were talking about.

where u live g  :)

Surrey

lol. gangsta.

surrey is not anymore vile than abbotsford, langely, downtown east....etc, its just white people have a htime in surrey.

I don't know, I knew some emo white boys from surrey they had no complaints other than the place like a giant outdoor shopping center.

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2009, 05:57:41 PM »
I'm a white boy and lived in surrey and had no problems.I'd walk alone at 3 in the morning all the time nobody did shit.I think I pissed some Hindus off the other day though me and my boy were driving into the McDonald's and he had the new busta CD playing and I turned to arab money and started doing the dance and these Hindus in the parking looked mad offended.I couldn't stop laughing

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2009, 05:59:38 PM »
fuckin a rabs

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2009, 08:40:36 PM »
I did notice some change, from grade 7 to 10, there were alot of the typical brown vs. white fights and rivalry. But the last two years of highschool, the rivalries  and fights were all brown vs. brown, nothing overtly racial.

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2009, 09:06:18 PM »
Look at it like this: when they finally strike, you probably won't even see it coming.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2009, 09:08:37 PM »
haha DOPE gon wild?

I'm a white boy and lived in surrey and had no problems.I'd walk alone at 3 in the morning all the time nobody did shit.I think I pissed some Hindus off the other day though me and my boy were driving into the McDonald's and he had the new busta CD playing and I turned to arab money and started doing the dance and these Hindus in the parking looked mad offended.I couldn't stop laughing
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Cali Climate

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2009, 11:48:45 PM »
I did notice some change, from grade 7 to 10, there were alot of the typical brown vs. white fights and rivalry. But the last two years of highschool, the rivalries  and fights were all brown vs. brown, nothing overtly racial.

so why would you say something like "whiteboys get eaten alive", knowing it's not true. I suggest you come to a community like Copton California or Harlem New York before you start making the comparison of a docile little suburb filled with sikhs and asians.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2009, 12:21:49 PM »

so why would you say something like "whiteboys get eaten alive", knowing it's not true. I suggest you come to a community like Copton California or Harlem New York before you start making the comparison of a docile little suburb filled with sikhs and asians.

Well the whiteboys, who do end up in situations like this get eaten alivee.

WTF are youon? I never, let me rephrase it in a more dumbed down manner/ me no make surrey comparison to compton or harlem. You made that comparison yourself LMAO. I never said surrey was like compton, its not thats common sense.

I even mentioned that surrey is not the worst place in B.C. when put into comparison with Langely, Abbotsford and East Van. And the whiteboys that start shit here, do get eaten alive although they are not targeted as they were before. Please stop talking.