Author Topic: Crush Peach Soda  (Read 264 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Crush Peach Soda
« on: April 30, 2009, 07:27:11 PM »

Do they still make this shit? And where can I get some? Its still on their website, but doesnt say where you can buy it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Crush Peach Soda
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 07:38:58 PM »
Great picture bro... A+ thread

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 07:50:04 PM »
Great picture bro... A+ thread

ohhh....the results of centuries of upstate NY inbreeding rears its ugly head.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Moe

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 07:58:23 PM »
never had it

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 08:18:03 PM »
this probably means jack shit to you but they sell it at La Mina and Ranch market grocery stores in kern county.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 08:20:34 PM »
this probably means jack shit to you but they sell it at La Mina and Ranch market grocery stores in kern county.

shit, thats only what...a 3 hour drive? lol I know they sell the shit down south...like Georgia, and Ive heard they have it in Mexico. But fuck, i dunno where to find it here.

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 08:21:56 PM »

shit, thats only what...a 3 hour drive? lol I know they sell the shit down south...like Georgia, and Ive heard they have it in Mexico. But fuck, i dunno where to find it here.

oh btw, i think i just found the funniest fuckin quote from you on here....ill post up the thread.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 08:24:11 PM »
i'm really clueless as to where you could find it in daygo, if i ever see it i'll let you know, but in LA....i'm pretty sure they sell it at the 7-11ish store on Hollywood blvd.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 08:25:27 PM »

oh btw, i think i just found the funniest fuckin quote from you on here....ill post up the thread.
nice.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 08:31:28 PM »
That sounds interesting as hell. Never had it though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 08:33:12 PM »
it's pretty good with BBQ.