Author Topic: Who remembers this?!  (Read 564 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who remembers this?!
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 10:30:17 AM »
Do only fat ugly bitches come to this place?floydness,that chick,queen,roccy etc etc

floydness is not fat, and if you saw her in person you'd try want to fuck ....guaranteed. not that you'd have a chance, but yaknow...roccy isn't fat either...how much do you weigh, 80 pounds? post your pic, you scary geek.

anyone notice how many times my name was mentioned in that thread and i didnt even post in it? LOL. it's like jaydc all over again...

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 10:39:59 AM »
Do only fat ugly bitches come to this place?floydness,that chick,queen,roccy etc etc

floydness is not fat, and if you saw her in person you'd try want to fuck ....guaranteed. not that you'd have a chance, but yaknow...roccy isn't fat either...how much do you weigh, 80 pounds? post your pic, you scary geek.

anyone notice how many times my name was mentioned in that thread and i didnt even post in it? LOL. it's like jaydc all over again...

LOL its about time you started standing up for her. Before you were like, "it was just a really bad pic, she looks better trust me" ahahahah

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 10:48:06 AM »
The only way I would try to get with her is if I had a fetish for girls that resemble quasimoto.but alas I do not.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2009, 10:57:57 AM »

LOL its about time you started standing up for her. Before you were like, "it was just a really bad pic, she looks better trust me" ahahahah

no, it was..."she looked way better before she gained weight" lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2009, 11:06:32 AM »
Who here wouldn't puke if they saw floydness in a two piece bikini?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2009, 11:07:22 AM »
LOL...sikotic already spit the real and he's met her in person. she's a good lookin fee that you'd fuck but wouldnt get the chance to, no question about it. i could post up pics of any ceelbrity that makes them look hideous, but it doesnt mean that's what they look like...i've already posted her good pics, and yea, she did gain weight and she also lost it back...birth control can fuck shit up like that, but it dont matter, cuz floydness is hot and can't walk down the street withtout getting hollar'd at...you fags talkin shit are the same people hollerin at her in the streets...well, probably not, cuz yall have no balls whatsoever...PeACe

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2009, 11:08:59 AM »
Your going by what sikotic says?the same guy married to the blob on wheels?that's your back up?really?really?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2009, 11:26:21 AM »
LOL

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2009, 11:49:48 AM »
Your going by what sikotic says?the same guy married to the blob on wheels?that's your back up?really?really?

Chris Rock on fat women...

"Yeah I gotta gut, so what? Theres some good pussy under this gut!"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2009, 11:50:54 AM »
LOL...sikotic already spit the real and he's met her in person. she's a good lookin fee that you'd fuck but wouldnt get the chance to, no question about it. i could post up pics of any ceelbrity that makes them look hideous, but it doesnt mean that's what they look like...i've already posted her good pics, and yea, she did gain weight and she also lost it back...birth control can fuck shit up like that, but it dont matter, cuz floydness is hot and can't walk down the street withtout getting hollar'd at...you fags talkin shit are the same people hollerin at her in the streets...well, probably not, cuz yall have no balls whatsoever...PeACe

lol ay Im not talkin shit about her. I never even saw the pics of her. Just thought it was funny how you chose to defend her by saying how hot she was before she gained weight lol

Roccy

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2009, 12:16:31 PM »

lol@ you fantasizing me being a fat chick..thats kinda sick  ???

btw, any who's seen floydness in person knows that she isn't fat.

how it really goes down..

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2009, 12:22:32 PM »
Fine whatever she's obese call it what you want son.

Roccy

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2009, 12:25:25 PM »
Fine whatever she's obese call it what you want son.

how it really goes down..

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2009, 12:27:06 PM »
So is she like owning a bulldog where you have to constantly wipe all the crud from the rolls so she doesn't get an infection?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2009, 12:57:00 PM »
Roccy shouldnt you be half way up niks ass?