Author Topic: Nude pics of me inside  (Read 1212 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Nude pics of me inside
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 01:18:29 PM »
Nah I'm too busy for that I use clippers.I bought a separate pair just for my groin area because I wouldn't want to use something that was on my crotch on my face

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 01:20:51 PM »
Fair play. Can't argue with that.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Moe

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 01:24:50 PM »
Lol trim uses scissors right? How can you put up with that  :-\
incorrect
shaved

trimmed

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 01:26:24 PM »
Lol trim uses scissors right? How can you put up with that  :-\
incorrect
shaved

trimmed

On sight shaved can commonly be mistaken for Waxed when it comes to women, this is where the gift of senses / Touch comes into play.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2009, 01:37:23 PM »
i did this shit 7 years ago, you stupid bitch

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=1705.0

Jaydc555

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2009, 01:39:18 PM »
That's pretty sad you've been here for over 7 years.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2009, 01:41:03 PM »
That's pretty sad you've been here for over 7 years.

find it sad all you want, i still blame canada for your homoness.

Jaydc555

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2009, 01:42:48 PM »
And I blame las poor quality of air for your stupidity.I mean you breathe in that shit all day long its got to fuck you up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2009, 01:48:38 PM »
And I blame las poor quality of air for your stupidity.I mean you breathe in that shit all day long its got to fuck you up

i also smoke tree that is better than the whackass chronic found in canada, so it makes up for it.

what now?

you're an insecure homo, jayd...give it up. nobody who feels good about themselves spends this much time tryna bring others down.

Jaydc555

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2009, 01:52:07 PM »
Hahahahahaha!did you just say whack ass chronic from canada?wow you are simple.bc bud is among the best in the world.everybody out here smokes weed and the cops don't care not like the states.you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.shit even snoop himself told me bc had the best bud in the world at an after party from one of his concerts.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2009, 01:56:22 PM »
Hahahahahaha!did you just say whack ass chronic from canada?wow you are simple.bc bud is among the best in the world.everybody out here smokes weed and the cops don't care not like the states.you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.shit even snoop himself told me bc had the best bud in the world at an after party from one of his concerts.

snoop is a crackhead....707 shits on anything in canada, by a whole lot too. ive had bc bud and my high lasted 20 mins, LOL! when you come out to LA, bring your best weed and we can compare.

true smokers don't even smoke chronic in LA...that shits is 90's to the fullest. watch "Marijuana Inc." on CNBC

foreal, though, the bay area is marijuana mecca...and the cops don't trip in cali either.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2009, 01:59:48 PM »

snoop is a crackhead....707 shits on anything in canada, by a whole lot too. ive had bc bud and my high lasted 20 mins, LOL! when you come out to LA, bring your best weed and we can compare.

true smokers don't even smoke chronic in LA...that shits is 90's to the fullest. watch "Marijuana Inc." on CNBC

foreal, though, the bay area is marijuana mecca...and the cops don't trip in cali either.

lol i dont remember the last time i smoked chronic, it gotta be in highschool

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2009, 02:00:44 PM »
haha yeah ive heard some craziness bout the laws in canada
they was tellin me some heads were smokin on the beach (which is a public area whether its legal or not) and kids etc.. were around and noone did nuthin
but in killa kali it depends on where you get caught, cuz some of them 1 tymez will be on yo head and take you in
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2009, 02:06:41 PM »
You obviously do not know what your talking about once again.bc is a weed culture.but your thick headed I mean you are Jewish so ill forgive you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2009, 02:07:32 PM »
haha yeah ive heard some craziness bout the laws in canada
they was tellin me some heads were smokin on the beach (which is a public area whether its legal or not) and kids etc.. were around and noone did nuthin
but in killa kali it depends on where you get caught, cuz some of them 1 tymez will be on yo head and take you in

in cali you just have to have a doctors recommendation... if you don't have one, you just get a ticket, which is around 75 bux (probably even less).