Author Topic: Nude pics of me inside  (Read 1214 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Nude pics of me inside
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2009, 02:12:14 PM »
You obviously do not know what your talking about once again.bc is a weed culture.but your thick headed I mean you are Jewish so ill forgive you

wrong...bc WAS weed culture back in the days...707 is the current weed mecca, and it's by a long shot too. read up on it. humboldt county thrives off of marijuana production and distribution, that's the main thing they're known for. weed is the number 1 crop produced in Cali, above everything else. It's also the most profitable. Humboldt County's economy would go to shit if it weren't for the weed, read some shit on Mendocino if you really wanna know whatsup, you ignorant ass nutrider. BC ain't got shit on Cali in the '09...ask any grower/cultivator/vendor/club owner/etc. they'll tell you the deal, son.

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2009, 02:21:50 PM »
WTF! 2 pages and still no pictures of Jayd's junk? This thread has failed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2009, 02:22:54 PM »
I'm sure that's what all your little local dealers tell you.but see weed is all around me our government could care less about it.I can walk down the street smoking weed and nobody cares because everyone does it.shit just google 4/20 art gallery in vancouver.that's a weed culture.thousands upon thousands smoking weed openly downtown and nobody cares.try that shit in la.it will never happen.try again son.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2009, 02:24:16 PM »
haha well yeah i guess it depends
me and one of the co-workers had to go to bishop (on the 395 side)
and we took the 120 route
so we got pulled over
they start searchin the ride, and searchin us
he had some weed on him but it was in a container.  
so he didnt get a ticket for speedin for he got a ticket for a controlled substance and they took it obviously (and these were rangers in the yosemite park)

haha yeah ive heard some craziness bout the laws in canada
they was tellin me some heads were smokin on the beach (which is a public area whether its legal or not) and kids etc.. were around and noone did nuthin
but in killa kali it depends on where you get caught, cuz some of them 1 tymez will be on yo head and take you in

in cali you just have to have a doctors recommendation... if you don't have one, you just get a ticket, which is around 75 bux (probably even less).
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2009, 02:31:20 PM »
And in case you were wondering marijuana possesion is legal here.how can you claim to be the mecca when its illegal son?you get it taken away and fined and I can carry it on me legally.shit and it aint hard to find when theirs grow ops on every block.

Cali Climate

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2009, 02:33:50 PM »
In Vancouver I had a delivery service that didnt require any sort of medical authorization, great strains and the also delivered mushrooms too.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2009, 02:34:49 PM »
oh damn its actually legal over there, so no wonder noone could really complain about them heads smokin it on the beach
they want to make breathin illegal over here so smoke it while you can
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2009, 02:39:16 PM »
Its illegal to traffic but legal to possess.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2009, 02:41:21 PM »
thats waz up
well i havent gon back to movin it but the cat out here that was movin it was stings and snoops connection
the cats that i passed it onto were sayin it was some of the best theyd ever had, and thats comin from pot heads haha
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2009, 05:41:14 PM »
I'm sure that's what all your little local dealers tell you.but see weed is all around me our government could care less about it.I can walk down the street smoking weed and nobody cares because everyone does it.shit just google 4/20 art gallery in vancouver.that's a weed culture.thousands upon thousands smoking weed openly downtown and nobody cares.try that shit in la.it will never happen.try again son.

wtf are you talking about...LOLLL. we have hundreds of weed shops out here within a 2 mile radius, you fuckin moron. in fact, my uncle just opened one down the street and im helpin him run it.

classic jaydc...what a jackass, acting like he has it good cuz he can smoke weed on his streets, LMAO.

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2009, 05:54:34 PM »
Their a difference between a shop were you can buy bongs and such which every fucking town on earth has and legally being able to have weed on you.take your head out of roccys ass son.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2009, 10:03:29 PM »
Their a difference between a shop were you can buy bongs and such which every fucking town on earth has and legally being able to have weed on you.take your head out of roccys ass son.

LMFAO, what an idiot, i feel bad for you...WEED shops, you fucking moron, meaning you can buy w-e-e-d (yes, dumbshit, weed=marijuana)...LEGALLY

:stupid:

Jaydc555

« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2009, 10:06:21 PM »
What you mean corner bodegas?that aint legal.or do you mean medical stores where you have to have a medical card.because weed is illegal where you live monkey.so how would it be legal to sell a substance that's illegal?that doesn't make sense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2009, 10:08:13 PM »
What you mean corner bodegas?that aint legal.or do you mean medical stores where you have to have a medical card.because weed is illegal where you live monkey.so how would it be legal to sell a substance that's illegal?that doesn't make sense.

weed is legal with a doctors recommendation, jackass...pretty much everyone who smokes weed out here has one. all u have 2 do is go in a doctors office and tell him u get headaches (or any excuse u cant think of)......our system provides us with much easier access to danker weed, douche.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2009, 10:10:03 PM »
wait so jay you sayin in canada you dont need no doctors note etc.. nuthin you can walk the streets and smoke it "legally" as in the law cant start shit with you about smokin that green?
Cube