Author Topic: Nude pics of me inside  (Read 1216 times)

Cali Climate

Re: Nude pics of me inside
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2009, 10:10:30 PM »
wtf are you talking about...LOLLL. we have hundreds of weed shops out here within a 2 mile radius, you fuckin moron. in fact, my uncle just opened one down the street and im helpin him run it.

really? which spot is that? i might have to come embarrass you at work. lol @ hundred within a 2 mile radius.

Jaydc555

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2009, 10:10:36 PM »
That's a fair response you fucking Jew.at least we have that out of the way.what the fuck are we argueing about again?          P.S. Floydness looks like a sea lion

Cali Climate

« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2009, 10:11:20 PM »
wait so jay you sayin in canada you dont need no doctors note etc.. nuthin you can walk the streets and smoke it "legally" as in the law cant start shit with you about smokin that green?

yes.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2009, 10:12:55 PM »
damn thats a plus but on the other hand ive heard some crazy shit about canada (as far as the laws go)
not sayin killa kali is that much better wit the fuck faces runnin it

wait so jay you sayin in canada you dont need no doctors note etc.. nuthin you can walk the streets and smoke it "legally" as in the law cant start shit with you about smokin that green?

yes.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2009, 10:17:35 PM »
Yep possesion is legal here you can walk down the street and smoke weed in peace and won't be bothered.like I said go google art gallery in vancouver on 4/20.the whole city goes down and smokes weed all day.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2009, 10:18:36 PM »
yeah i mean haha move to canada to smoke green but pay what is it 14.5% tax?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2009, 10:22:09 PM »
Yes but its also free health care and the living conditions and environment are beautiful.lower mainland is the region I live in and is in the top ten places to live in the world.

Jaydc555

« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2009, 10:23:01 PM »
Next year when we host the olympics you'll get to see that beauty!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2009, 10:23:38 PM »
well maybe one day im thinkin of maybe drivin up there soon see whats good
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2009, 10:27:19 PM »
I guess dating floydness does have its advantages.like if you ever get lost in the moutains you can cut her open and crawl inside her and all that fat will keep you warm.

Cali Climate

« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2009, 10:28:12 PM »
tax is a bitch in british columbia but it makes up with the healthcare system and relaxed legal system. The city of Vancouver is one of the most peaceful, beatitful, non violent, international cities i've had the luxury of living in. I love LA, I love the bay area, but Vancouver has its own vibe which can't eve be matched. That being said, I enjoy risking my safety on the way to the liquor store. It's uniquely American. I'd definitely move to BC again when I get older though. Another plus i that there are more beautiful women in Vancouver than LA. It sounds weird but just trust me. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2009, 10:30:22 PM »
thats cold
where she @? she didnt leave for good did she?
anyone have her connect?

and there are mos def a gang of females out here to choose from, not sayin canada dont have em, but killa forn WE GOT EM
Cube

Cali Climate

« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2009, 10:34:20 PM »
thats cold
where she @? she didnt leave for good did she?
anyone have her connect?

and there are mos def a gang of females out here to choose from, not sayin canada dont have em, but killa forn WE GOT EM

I'm California native Bay Area bred LA resident. Trust me, Vancouver BC Canada got better broads with less attitude. I'll tell you stories that happened to me that wont happen to the average man in LA. I'm talkin gettin sucked off in a project elevator for no reason. If you don't wanna live in Canada, cool. But if you visit for about a week or so, you'll understand the vibe these people are dealing with.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2009, 10:36:13 PM »
yeah for now im jus gon say killa forn got the best of it and ive been around the world (different countries and states) but ima hit up canada and compare it wit killa forn
but bein from killa forn, im not gon lie they are stuck up and one 1
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2009, 10:39:04 PM »
Exactly my man knows what he's talking about.I'm not just pulling that top ten places to live thing out of my ass its a world wide fact.Its just a vibe here that's unexplainable.Yeah we have a crime element but even our criminals are more laid back especially when it comes to innocent bystanders.I can walk through the worst place out here and not worry about being bothered by anyone or jumped.And the women is on another level out here.You don't even have to be good looking to get a hot chick here ha ha I'm not lying.You should definitely come up and when you do hit me up and we can burn the bitch down you seem like good people