Author Topic: Nude pics of me inside  (Read 1211 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nude pics of me inside
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2009, 10:41:11 PM »
haha yeah no doubt i prolly be workin in that area
i got fam up there
but was that cat who cut that greyhound passenger from canada or wut?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2009, 10:51:11 PM »
Oh yeah you got a hot cousin you secretly want to fuck but are like well she is my cousin but then your like its not like she's my sister hmm I don't I think she's into me maybe I should make my move oh shit she just winked at me no wait something was in her eye.hook me up with her digits.lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2009, 10:54:17 PM »
I was referring to the family you have up here if that wasn't clear.forgive me I have those medical condition called imfuckinginsane and sometimes it acts up

Roccy

« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2009, 12:11:51 AM »

real reason why you're there Jay? spit it out.
how it really goes down..

Kool Beenz

« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2009, 12:14:40 AM »

there shouldn't be an apostrophe  after world... cus that means the world is gayest friend

Muhfukka

« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2009, 12:15:52 AM »
no

Jaydc555

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2009, 12:16:55 AM »
Muhfukka join our new alliance!go into that sikotic thread I just started

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2009, 09:46:54 AM »
haha jay you a fool
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2009, 09:58:05 AM »

get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2009, 12:03:25 PM »
wtf are you talking about...LOLLL. we have hundreds of weed shops out here within a 2 mile radius, you fuckin moron. in fact, my uncle just opened one down the street and im helpin him run it.

really? which spot is that? i might have to come embarrass you at work. lol @ hundred within a 2 mile radius.

LOL...embarass me at work? you'd get jumped in a second at my uncles spot actin the way you act on here, so save it for the internet, young'n....you can "embarrass" me on my own time, we've been waiting a while for you to kick it now, but you always have excuses. ???
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:20:00 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2009, 12:05:30 PM »
That's a fair response you fucking Jew.at least we have that out of the way.what the fuck are we argueing about again?          P.S. Floydness looks like a sea lion

AKA "I have no idea what to say right now"

LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2009, 12:07:49 PM »
Another plus i that there are more beautiful women in Vancouver than LA. It sounds weird but just trust me. 

nobody believes you, bro...you're gay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2009, 12:16:35 PM »
canada is gon get it real talk if they got better female body's than out here
Cube

Cali Climate

« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2009, 12:23:24 PM »
wtf are you talking about...LOLLL. we have hundreds of weed shops out here within a 2 mile radius, you fuckin moron. in fact, my uncle just opened one down the street and im helpin him run it.

really? which spot is that? i might have to come embarrass you at work. lol @ hundred within a 2 mile radius.

LOL...embarass me at work? you'd get jumped in a second at my uncles spot actin the way you act on here, so save it for the internet, young'n....you can "embarrass" me on my own time, we've been waiting a while for you to kick it now, but you always have excuses. ???

lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2009, 12:52:42 PM »

lol

so when can we expect you there?