Author Topic: Almost got FUCKED tonight...  (Read 372 times)

Blood$

Almost got FUCKED tonight...
« on: May 01, 2009, 10:12:09 PM »
Aiight, so I was chillin' at my boy's crib tonight with some people. It was just me, him, this chick he hooked up with, and 2 of my other boys and we were all just kickin' it listening to music and watching TV. Me and my boy had blazed 2 L's earlier tonight, and at this point around 11:15 we had just got done rolling up 2 more. I put mine in my tube but he had it in his ear and was gonna light it, in a few. My bubbler was on the ground in front of me with my pocket knife, there was guts from the White Owl all over the floor, and all of a sudden my other boy comes in the room and says "Yo a cop is posted up outside. I don't know what he's doing..." and so we're all wondering who he's here for praying it ain't us.

So about 3 minutes pass and we're just sitting there, and we hid everything off to the side in case. My dude put both blunts in tubes and put them on the left side of his TV which was facing us, and I put my piece under the couch but I forgot to move my knife, and then the most important part was on his side of the couch he had like an OZ of some sticky which he pushed back more. So anyways, his mom knocks on the door and he says "Come in" and she comes in and right behind her is a fucking cop with a flashlight and he shined it all around the room at us and was like "What are we doing tonight guys?"

The cop then goes to my one boy and tells him to turn a light on, and he asks his name and the chick's name. So then he's just scoping the room out, looking around and pointing the flashlight. He points it literally everywhere around the room and in every place EXCEPT right on the left side of the TV where the tubes were. So we were relieved of that, and then he started saying that this chick's mom was looking for her and he started talking to her telling her to call her mom. We're all just sitting there, trying to be chill, and then the cop sees my knife on the ground and asks what it was and I told him it was my pocketknife. So then he takes it and puts it on the other side of the room and said "I hope you don't mind" and we just said "Not at all..." After this, he questioned all the tobacco guts on the ground and we told him it was from a cigar, and then he said "Oh, so you used your knife to cut it" and I told him it was the cut one end off. But then he goes "But you just said it broke and the guts fell out..." and I went "Oh, I went to go cut it and it got all fucked up" and he just was like ok.

So then a few minutes of silence go by while the chick is talking in Spanish to her mom on the phone, and my one boy who was Colombian knew what she was saying and you could tell by his face it wasn't good. The cop looks at my other boy who doesn't even smoke and asks to talk to him in the hall. They talked and we just didn't even move, and so then they came back in and the cop starts being mad cool and talking about my boy's posters and shit. Long story short we started getting into favorite football players, rappers and shit lol. A few minutes later the chick left and the cop told us that we were lucky this didn't get any bigger because the whole state would have had K9s and the whole department on us, and that it didn't take long to find us anyways. Apparntly this chick's mom had no idea where she was and called the cops... and then after it all settled down my dude who got questioned told us the cop asked him only his first name and then what my name was and he told them he didn't know and that he just met me. So then the cop asked him if we were smoking pot in there and he told the cop he didn't know and he just got there. The shit had us so paranoid beyond belief.

And I'm still blazed as I type this... haha  8)

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

Re: Almost got FUCKED tonight...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 10:45:00 PM »
Whoa what an ordeal...specially being high. What was the cops favourite rapper?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 12:47:10 AM »
There is no way you can get into this much detail if you're still blazed....but maybe you can....plus you could not have gotten in much trouble for weed...but  for your piece? lol thats a whole different ball game.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 01:36:28 AM »
Lucky muthafucka!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 03:14:57 AM »
Wait wait wait wait.you were watching tv and listening to music at the same time?man you guys like to party.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 08:27:27 AM »
Whoa what an ordeal...specially being high. What was the cops favourite rapper?

Lil Wayne... go figure  ::) but he said he liked Pac and Bone Thugs back in the day.. and yeah I was hella paranoid cuz I know my eyes were probably beat red, he knew what was up but nothing was in plain view so he had nothing on us

There is no way you can get into this much detail if you're still blazed....but maybe you can....plus you could not have gotten in much trouble for weed...but  for your piece? lol thats a whole different ball game.

Nah trust lol I came home like an hour after this all happened, my high wore down a little but I was still blazed... my dude would have got in the most trouble cuz he had a little over an ounce in there, and there was also 2 bottles of Goose in the closet that the cop also missed, and my other friend had a couple bags on him, all I had was like a gram but it was rolled up... I'm not sure if weed is decriminalized yet here but it's supposed to be soon

Wait wait wait wait.you were watching tv and listening to music at the same time?man you guys like to party.

LMAO... wasn't no party like that... but that was funny  8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 10:40:24 AM »
i read the title of this thread and was like....."how the hell is he logged on from County?"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 11:49:27 AM »
i read the title of this thread and was like....."how the hell is he logged on from County?"

LOL... I knew I'd get a post like that in here, just surprised it wasn't the first one  8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 11:58:38 AM »
i would have kicked both that bitch and her stupid paranoid mother in the face if i would have got caught like that, and i would have told that stupid cop to get out of my room, hes got no authority in there,

MixtapeRuler

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 12:00:09 PM »
My insider source tells me that "somebody" gave up some ass to beat the charge.  :'(

« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 12:02:28 PM by MixtapeRuler »

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 01:33:30 PM »
I thought u meant FUCKED as in SEX, but that's NOT LIKELY to happen anytime soon.

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 01:44:02 PM »
I thought u meant FUCKED as in SEX, but that's NOT LIKELY to happen anytime soon.

you got me  :'(

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 03:52:05 PM »

haha me too

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 05:57:08 PM »
Lol I've had a few of those close calls, shit ruins your high but at least you didn't get caught.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 07:07:58 PM »

For real, I thought the same shit, lol.