Author Topic: Where is nik?  (Read 648 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: Where is nik?
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2009, 10:23:51 PM »
Ocho where you live?

Regina, south of saskatoon. Go ahead n beak where ilive all u want, i aint gunna disagree.
lol @ beak where i live all you want
 :loser:

OchoCinco

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2009, 10:25:08 PM »
Ocho where you live?

Regina, south of saskatoon. Go ahead n beak where ilive all u want, i aint gunna disagree.
lol @ beak where i live all you want
 :loser:

creativity, please AG

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »
So is that right in the flat land or floydness chest as I like to call because we all know her stomach isn't flat,where you can watch your dog run away for a week?

OchoCinco

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2009, 10:28:14 PM »
So is that right in the flat land or floydness chest as I like to call because we all know her stomach isn't flat,where you can watch your dog run away for a week?

see ag take note, least jay puts thot into the shit he writes, and u act like im gunna get upset with u dissin floyd

Kool Beenz

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2009, 10:29:06 PM »

see ag take note, least jay puts thot into the shit he writes, and u act like im gunna get upset with u dissin floyd

i never heard you say anything funny...

ever...

Cali Climate

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2009, 10:35:52 PM »
I must of not spent enough time in canada, i dont even understand what ocho cinco is saying..

OchoCinco

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2009, 10:39:40 PM »
I must of not spent enough time in canada, i dont even understand what ocho cinco is saying..

ye lets leave it at that.

Jaydc555

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2009, 10:43:19 PM »
Forgive him he's from Regina.if you want to know what Regina is like watch a show called corner gas and then make sure to respect his gangsta....and I just figured since you were quick to defend nik you must be his lover like roccy so a dig at floydness is a dig at his "crew"

OchoCinco

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2009, 10:46:11 PM »
Forgive him he's from Regina.if you want to know what Regina is like watch a show called corner gas and then make sure to respect his gangsta....and I just figured since you were quick to defend nik you must be his lover like roccy so a dig at floydness is a dig at his "crew"

ye got it 100%. im glad u have watch corner gas cus i have yet too.

Jaydc555

« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2009, 10:48:57 PM »
I watched it once just to see why it had been on for so long and needless to say I never watched it again.no matter how sexy I find Brent butt.wait I didn't mean to write that.or that.or that.or that.

OchoCinco

« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2009, 10:49:48 PM »
I watched it once just to see why it had been on for so long and needless to say I never watched it again.no matter how sexy I find Brent butt.wait I didn't mean to write that.or that.or that.or that.

do u live in canada jay?