Author Topic: Fuck I just finished a 20 page paper on multicultural centers in CA....  (Read 364 times)

Sikotic™

....time to fucking drink and listen to good ass music.

I had to go visit a ass load of different museums and cultural centers and do write ups on this shit. I dont wanna be a historian (nothing against anyone going for that) but fuck I got more important shit to worry about. It's all done though: a masterpiece from yours truly. I got 10 tests over the next 2 weeks, so tonight, I celebrate. This is what's on the menu tonight:

Drank:
+

Gangsta ass Armenian music videos:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sm29rcO7kJE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Sm29rcO7kJE</a>

I'm straight for the evening.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

Your straight for this evening?so does that mean tommorow your going to be bi?

Sikotic™

Every man has a price.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

Buck oh five?

Sikotic™

How generous of you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

The least I can do.where's wheels at I haven't seen her much on the forum lately

Sikotic™

Doing 2-5 in county. Fuck the pigs.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

I'm bored as fuck watching american gangster for the first time.sipping on some Crown and coke as usual.

Sikotic™

I'm bored as fuck watching american gangster for the first time.sipping on some Crown and coke as usual.
Good, because I'd never watch that movie sober again.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

It can't be that bad?I'm not that impressed with it so far but still.what you drinking on?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hope your dog eats the 19 of 20 papers you just wrote :nahnah2:

Sikotic™

It can't be that bad?I'm not that impressed with it so far but still.what you drinking on?
It's not that bad of a movie, just not that good.

I'm out of red bull so im just takin vodka shots. It's getting  past my bed time so daddy will have one more dose of medicine and go sleepy-bye.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
congrats on the paper, enjoy the night!! Yeah my semester ends in 2 weeks and I have so much to do :'(

DIP DIP SET SET

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Good job!

kemizt