Author Topic: Kelis Files For Divorce From Nas  (Read 955 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Kelis Files For Divorce From Nas
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 11:20:30 PM »
They picked a fine time to act like fools. 6-7 years into the marriage AND THEN you divorce once a kid is on the way?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2009, 01:38:39 AM »
I bet it was Kelis who cheated on Nas. esco was waiting up for her in the dark kitchen at night, crying to himself. "Where were you!"
I heard a rumor that she did.  Some dude even bragged about it.  Who'd wanna brag about doing an ugly woman like Kelis is beyond me.  But most ugly black women are unfaithful whores anyway.  Don't make sense.  Ugly people oughta be thankful somebody wants them & should be the most faithful, but some don't.

The girl ain't ugly. Now there are a lot of better looking women, but she's still a step above average. I swear people see a celeb who isn't a 10 and automatically label them ugly when you know damn well if you saw that in your everyday life you'd think she was hot.

Elano

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2009, 02:51:15 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=217096.0

merde

You're not a moderator stfu.  Input something into the thread or gtfo....

you too,so STFU and  :psych:
you follow me everywhere,get the fuck out of here

I posted first in here, and this is related to one of my favorite artists???  Dumbass..

i don't care,you still a fuckin asshole

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2009, 11:58:59 AM »

PWN3D!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2009, 12:03:57 PM »
haha didnt Nas learn from his first baby momma... he had a kid with her and she was still fuckin Jay-Z n the NBA player...

its surprising how many dudes are still ignorant to a women's way.. it's men that are stereotyped in society, films and music as cheats... but u can't control a woman nowdays.. these 21 century women wanna be independent.. i guess that means there's less loyalty... dudes think if they wife a woman they can keep her legs closed, but love causes serious delusion...

if i was Nas id be requesting a DNA test .

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 12:06:34 PM »
haha that would be cold if it wasnt his kid, str8 chris brown on that female wit that ugly hairstyle

haha didnt Nas learn from his first baby momma... he had a kid with her and she was still fuckin Jay-Z n the NBA player...

its surprising how many dudes are still ignorant to a women's way.. it's men that are stereotyped in society, films and music as cheats... but u can't control a woman nowdays.. these 21 century women wanna be independent.. i guess that means there's less loyalty... dudes think if they wife a woman they can keep her legs closed, but love causes serious delusion...

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »

WESTERNIZED females I think for the most part. This is why my wife will be speaking broken english and imported from the continent of Asia.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2009, 09:21:19 AM »
it would be even funnier if the baby came out with camel lips

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2009, 04:58:30 AM »
well it's not like as if Nas was any less faithful with a dozen groupies waiting in line just to suck nas up after a show, all signs point to  Nas getting bored of beating the same pussy and falling into RC (relationship complacency)

As far as the tattoo, there's nothing that a little laser surgery wont fix